House Speaker Mike Johnson on Single Party Impeachmet

Too late. Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, the squad, Cory Booker, and numerous other democrats already did that six years ago. You have a short memory.
You forgot to mention that your orange ape was impeached for attempting to blackmail Zelensky. Trump's ratpack let him off the hook knowing he was guilty because they're no better then he is.

There, fixed it for ya.

You forgot to mention that your orange ape was impeached for attempting to blackmail Zelensky. Trump's ratpack let him off the hook knowing he was guilty because they're no better then he is.

There, fixed it for ya.
Forever Acquitted---Twice. There I fixed it for you. Donald Trump has never been convicted of anything. I'm sure you'll be the first to say so if it happens. How's life with him tramping around there all day 24/7? LOL, run along sonny.

Very good with it, but the Republicans voted in a partisan manner and ignored clear crimes.
main-qimg-bd2be66387775ac3f2b4dad260ffded7.webp

I might ask you the same thing--So attacks on corrupt, criminal democrats become attacks on you? You know, you really ought to think about your posts before you make a total fool of yourself---oops, too late.

Nope. Never defended a Dem crook. Have defended some from bizarre attacks from the likes of you.

Glass houses, hypocrite. And I stand by my statement that Johnson is too late to divide the nation--that was done in a yeoman-like manner by PIGLOSI, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer (good-for-nothing bum), the squad, Cory Booker et al. You and Saul Alinsky must have been room mates.
You cannot think for yourself. You do personal attacks and then put forth lists of program-fed enemies. Try one day to step outside of your media bubble and think for yourself.

Try and find a group of posts where Dante posts like you or the opponents you have here. You won't be able to.

Sorry, I missed that, my head hit the desk in boredom.

Do you notice that no matter how many Democrats you put on ignore for being stupid, racist and devoid of content, another one pops up in your place?

Well, here we go again. All you do is bicker like an eight year old. That is unless you're bickering like a three year old.

Later, MAGA man!
Still here sniffing Dante's butt.

You cannot think for yourself. You do personal attacks and then put forth lists of program-fed enemies. Try one day to step outside of your media bubble and think for yourself.
Have you looked at your avatar lately? 'Nuff said, hypocrite.

That is about one person, who has a cult following and is in the news every day, all day because he can't :anj_stfu:

Always seeking false comparisons that need not be beaten down as they never make it past your echo chamber.

In for a penny, In for a pound. Your childish insult stands. How old are you? I can see ----
Run along sonny, Go play your third grade games with a one of your buddies.
Pathetic. All any one needs do is follow the links back to this post. You're a sad old man. I try to alleviate it for you, but alas...

here we are

again

Honestly…I think the Biden impeachment vote will fail. Repubs are just not going to do it….they voted for the inquiry, but when it comes to the actual impeachment vote, I don’t think it’s there.
That's your "opinion". OK. Any special reason why you think that Republicans won't Impeach Biden if/when they have enough evidence to prove Biden took bribes, or sold influence, or illegally opened the US border, or illegally forgave student loans, or illegally failed to pay taxes?

From my perspective the Bidens made $millions doing what? Those shell companies are there to launder those $millions.

That's your "opinion". OK. Any special reason why you think that Republicans won't Impeach Biden if/when they have enough evidence to prove Biden took bribes, or sold influence, or illegally opened the US border, or illegally forgave student loans, or illegally failed to pay taxes?

From my perspective the Bidens made $millions doing what? Those shell companies are there to launder those $millions.
Because I just don’t think the repubs have it in them. They’ve shown time and time again that they cave when the going gets tough. I’ve said many times that the repubs in congress are weak and spineless because they don’t have the strength to play the same game that the dems do. It’s for this reason I think they won’t get the necessary votes to impeach Biden. Also, aren’t some of these repubs in districts that are shaky for them? If they vote to impeach, it could mean losing their seat.

Because I just don’t think the repubs have it in them. They’ve shown time and time again that they cave when the going gets tough. I’ve said many times that the repubs in congress are weak and spineless because they don’t have the strength to play the same game that the dems do. It’s for this reason I think they won’t get the necessary votes to impeach Biden. Also, aren’t some of these repubs in districts that are shaky for them? If they vote to impeach, it could mean losing their seat.
I hope you are wrong. I know that the MSM is saying that House members in districts that Biden won won't vote to impeach.
I call bullshit. Voters have had enough of Biden and the democrats. Impeachment will be very popular, especially if/when the House gets slam-dunk evidence of "high-crimes", meaning abuse of power, including bribery.

Forum List

Back