House panel approves $10 billion for border wall; Democrats show how little American lives matter...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AsianTrumpSupporter, Oct 5, 2017.

1. WheelieAddict

WheelieAddict Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,215
    Title should be: "Republicans show how little they care about the national debt despite whining about it constantly".

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. AsianTrumpSupporter

AsianTrumpSupporter Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Democratic People's Republique de Californie
    Ratings:
    +4,253
    You mean those guns that Eric Holder gave to the cartels to use to murder a Border Patrol agent?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Brain357

Brain357 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
  4. shockedcanadian

shockedcanadian Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,091
    Why, because you feel you will lose out on some cheap stuff and cheap labor?

America holds all the cards because they are capitalist, Mexico and Canada know this and they wish to maintain a heavy state presence in the economy meant to undermine and steal from the U.S.

I can't speak in detail about Mexican internal tactics, but I know first hand how the Canadian police apparatus works in corporations as I've experienced it first hand. In short, they are exploiting American businesses and American workers (stealing your jobs through bribes and underhanded methods).

If you don't believe me, as an example of the kind of hardball America is playing against Canada, they placed heavy tariffs on lumber, and now 220% duty increases on Bombardier, AND now today announced another 80% duty on another Bombardier product. What this does is render Bombardier government assistance irrelevant and ensures the RCMP, CSIS and Quebec authorities, have no ability to guide the company with impunity while harming foreign businesses.

There is no alternative for America but to drastically alter the agreement or walk away. I'm guessing it's even money or better at this point that Trump walks away from NAFTA. It would be extremely popular with the voting public and as much as I am a free market economist, here is something you can take to the bank: China, Mexico and Canada, in that order, are exploiting and even abusing your country, businesses and workers.

I'm doing my part in what I call "Operation Justice" to explain to this to the U.S and European government (and large businesses). It's beyond payback to me, it's really about justice. It will be served.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  5. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,675
    The
    New b******* GOP continues to be trapped by its ridiculous rhetoric. The wall won't work and it's unAmerican. Pass the comprehensive Democratic bill of 2010 with a social security ID card that can't be faked, and end this ridiculous GOP b******* and the problem forever...