Hottest Summer on Record

Of course the AGW scam artists "prominent scientists" are the bozos that got caught in Climategate I and Climategate II admitting that they fabricated climate data for the "common good".

Maybe you want to add those morons that work for NASA and NOAA that also got caught lying and using bogus data to further the scam to that list.

Whoa! Have I been looking for YOU. We've got a thread going looking for someone having admitted that they fudged climate data in order to make the warming look worse and/or more manmade than it really is. Can you ID these bozos? Phil Jones? Kevin Trenberth? Michael Mann? With as many people involved in this scam as would be required, SOMEONE has to come clean. Have you got a confession somewhere?

The scam artists have always hated Lindzen because he blows the whistle on the scam all the time. They can't stand the truth.

Yeah.

It must really suck for you to be so naive and ignorant when it comes to believing the man made climate change horseshit in the light of all the lies, bogus data, false science and admitted fabrication that has been exposed over the years.

Yeah. I really want to see that "admitted fabrication". I need that. The thread OP claims no one has ever admitted the scam. I knew that couldn't be true.

Do you also still believe in Santa Claus? Do you have peanut butter in your ears? Are you pen pals with Ted Kaczynski? What is your aliment?

Yeah... right...

If the knucleheads that are preaching this AWG horseshit want to have more credibility then they need to do two things:

1. Stop fabricating data.

2. Start using real science.

I doubt they are going to do either one of those things so piss on them.

Okay, so what have you got? Who has admitted fabricating data?

On 22 November 1996 from Geoff Jenkins (UK Met Office) to Phil Jones,

Geoff Jenkins said:
“Remember all the fun we had last year over 1995 global temperatures, with early release of information (via Oz), “inventing” the December monthly value, letters to Nature etc etc? I think we should have a cunning plan about what to do this year, simply to avoid a lot of wasted time.” “We feed this selectively to Nick Nuttall (Executive Director of UNEP) (who has had this in the past and seems now to expect special treatment) so that he can write an article for the silly season. We could also give this to Neville Nicholls

Looks a hell of a lot like an admission to fabricating data to me..."inventing" the December monthly value...

Just for fun though, what does it sound like to you...this ought to be good.

It's now just the same tiny handful of TrueBelievers here repeating the same laughable nonsense over and over. They're just boring, and it's pointless to respond to them, as cultists can't be reasoned with.

I will point out that over the past year, new record highs in the USA outnumbered new record lows by over 2:1. That's statistically impossible unless there's a strong warming trend happening. And that's just in the USA, which has warmed a bit less than the rest of the world last year. As average temperatures keep warming, that ratio of new record highs to new record lows is going to keep climbing.

It's now just the same tiny handful of TrueBelievers here repeating the same laughable nonsense over and over. They're just boring, and it's pointless to respond to them

I agree with that when it's applied to you, Old Crock, and Crick. :lmao:
Ever consider doing something other than flapping your yap? Say presenting some peer reviewed papers supporting your point of view?

You ever think about doing your own dam research into the matter and abandoning your appeals to authority? Or are you content to be a ignorant sheep?

Or maybe you should support your own assertions.

I see you keep avoiding the empirical evidence I posted...

Just like all the other left wing hacks... avoid what disproves the agenda...Hottest Summer on Record | Page 21 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Geoff Jenkins said:
“Remember all the fun we had last year over 1995 global temperatures, with early release of information (via Oz), “inventing” the December monthly value, letters to Nature etc etc? I think we should have a cunning plan about what to do this year, simply to avoid a lot of wasted time.” “We feed this selectively to Nick Nuttall (Executive Director of UNEP) (who has had this in the past and seems now to expect special treatment) so that he can write an article for the silly season. We could also give this to Neville Nicholls

Looks a hell of a lot like an admission to fabricating data to me..."inventing" the December monthly value...

Besides the revelation of Climategate I and II we also have the morons at NASA and NOAA making up shit.

NOAA/NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000

NOAA/NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000

Geoff Jenkins said:

Why do you think he would phrase all these comments as he had? Can we really expect that a high ranking member of the climate science hierarchy (Jenkins was formerly the head of Climate Change Prediction at the Met Office's Hadley Centre) to send an email to another high ranking member of climate science (Phil Jones, head of the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit), brazenly admitting the blatant falsification of data? Can you suggest to us why he would put the word "inventing" in quotes? Why would he suggest they have a cunning plan if, in fact, they are already in the middle of an extensive conspiracy to falsify data? Wouldn't intelligent fellows like these already have a "cunning plan"? Why the special treatment for Nick Nutall when per these comments, Jenkins doesn't seem to care for the man. And why do so in order to feed him something he can use for an article in the "silly season"? [[In the United Kingdom and in some other places, the silly season is the period lasting for a few summer months typified by the emergence of frivolous news stories in the media". --Wikipedia]] Is another interpretation of this comment seeping in there SID? It's a fooking joke and you've fallen into it headfirst, hook line and sinker.

Geoff Jenkins said:

Why do you think he would phrase all these comments as he had? Can we really expect that a high ranking member of the climate science hierarchy (Jenkins was formerly the head of Climate Change Prediction at the Met Office's Hadley Centre) to send an email to another high ranking member of climate science (Phil Jones, head of the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit), brazenly admitting the blatant falsification of data? Can you suggest to us why he would put the word "inventing" in quotes?

Easy....because in his arrogance he though that he was untouchable....he though that is admission was private. He is a plenty bright boy...do you think he couldn't think of another word to use instead of "inventing" if he had meant something else? Clear and simple...he admitted to fabricating evidence to his buddy thinking that his conversation would never get out.

So thanks...I was curious as to how you might try to defend such a blatant admission of wrong doing....now I know...a steaming pile of bullshit in which you assume to know what someone else was thinking when they wrote a clear admission to fabricating data. No big surprise there....how much kook aid do you ingest every day?

anyone refusing to provide their raw data from their analysis. that's the confession. Because, if there is nothing to hide, then there's nothing to hide. So the mere fact they choose not to present the data, is their confession.

WUWT is desperately pushing the failed ClimateGate fraud again now, as the Paris talks are coming up. Orders have gone out to the deniers to attempt one last frantic propaganda blitz. That's where SSDD pulled his new bit of desperation from.

Like WUWT, SSDD either can't recognize an obvious sarcasm/joke email, or is deliberately misrepresenting it. Most deniers weren't desperate enough to stoop that low before, but denier fortunes have plummeted, and now they are that desperate.

WUWT is desperately pushing the failed ClimateGate fraud again now, as the Paris talks are coming up. Orders have gone out to the deniers to attempt one last frantic propaganda blitz. That's where SSDD pulled his new bit of desperation from.

Like WUWT, SSDD either can't recognize an obvious sarcasm/joke email, or is deliberately misrepresenting it. Most deniers weren't desperate enough to stoop that low before, but denier fortunes have plummeted, and now they are that desperate.

fine, then have the NOAA simply present the requested information that congress asked for and let's call it a day. Ok?

If full revelation is so good, then jc's Stalinist heroes should lead by example. If they have nothing to hide, Rep. Lamar Smith and all the Republicans on the committee should publicly reveal every private email they've ever sent for the last 30 years.

And if they won't, then those Stalinist hypocrites should go pound sand, along with junior Stalinists like jc.

If full revelation is so good, then jc's Stalinist heroes should lead by example. If they have nothing to hide, Rep. Lamar Smith and all the Republicans on the committee should publicly reveal every private email they've ever sent for the last 30 years.

And if they won't, then those Stalinist hypocrites should go pound sand, along with junior Stalinists like jc.
nice apples to jiblets post dumb fk. hahahahahahahaahaha, again, you asked and I answered. You just don't like the facts. Hide the decline, hide the data and hide everything tagged to the research, because, we aren't hiding anything. LOL what a dumb fk. Hottest summer eva, only in your sleep.

Forum List

Back