Hottest Summer on Record

For instance, the data that shows historically that CO2 levels lag temperature was ignored. The lag was both in the increase in temperature and the decrease sides.

You fail at the basic logic, which explains how you got sucked into the denier cult. People who can use logic properly will instantly see through the scams of the denier cult.

As I've pointed out to you before, and which you had no response to, your statement is wrong on two levels.

First, new data shows CO2 and temps rather close together.

Second, it doesn't matter. The past is not constrained to act like the present if conditions in the present are very different, and they are. Forest fires used to always be natural, but humans can still cause forest fires. Warming used to always be natural, but humans can still cause warming.

Data showing that in the past the CO2 levels were ten times higher but yet the earth was much cooler and data showing that at times the CO2 levels were lower but yet the earth was warmer were mostly ignored in the computer models.

No data is being ignored, except by you, over and over. Here, the smart people understood CO2 isn't the only climate driver. You seem to think global warming theory says nothing except CO2 can change climate, but your failure to grasp such basics is only your problem.

World wide temperature data was manipulated like we saw in Al Gore's hockey stick picture where data was cherry picked. When the scientist used all the data then the picture was different.

That kind of conspiracy kookery is unworthy of a response from any ethical person, other than a snort of derision. Sure, it plays well in your conspiracy cult, but the rest of the world knows it's nonsense, and repeating your conspiracy nonsense over and over won't change that.

Rain washes out most of the CO2 in the atmosphere.

Your science is hilariously bad. Like Hutch, I'd like to see you support that strange claim. Are you up for the challenge, or will you just declare that the foundations of your religion may not be challenged?

So technogeek, how is CO2 released from the ocean? is it released when surface temps are cold or warm?

And, can you prove that CO2 drives climate? You merely pointed to a correlation, not a causation. It is the trick of the left to use and think everyone just buy into that. Nope, the fact is, there are no experiments. And the fact that the last 18 years of pause while CO2 has increased in the atmosphere is but proof that your causation ploy is just that a ploy. Temperature drives CO2 and why CO2 only releases from the ocean when the surface temps are warmer. Unless of course great technogeek, you can prove otherwise.
jc, jc. Ever proving what a dumb and ignorant fuck you truly are. Ever hear of absorption spectra?

For instance, the data that shows historically that CO2 levels lag temperature was ignored. The lag was both in the increase in temperature and the decrease sides.

You fail at the basic logic, which explains how you got sucked into the denier cult. People who can use logic properly will instantly see through the scams of the denier cult.

As I've pointed out to you before, and which you had no response to, your statement is wrong on two levels.

Second, it doesn't matter. The past is not constrained to act like the present if conditions in the present are very different, and they are. Forest fires used to always be natural, but humans can still cause forest fires. Warming used to always be natural, but humans can still cause warming.

Data showing that in the past the CO2 levels were ten times higher but yet the earth was much cooler and data showing that at times the CO2 levels were lower but yet the earth was warmer were mostly ignored in the computer models.

No data is being ignored, except by you, over and over. Here, the smart people understood CO2 isn't the only climate driver. You seem to think global warming theory says nothing except CO2 can change climate, but your failure to grasp such basics is only your problem.

World wide temperature data was manipulated like we saw in Al Gore's hockey stick picture where data was cherry picked. When the scientist used all the data then the picture was different.

That kind of conspiracy kookery is unworthy of a response from any ethical person, other than a snort of derision. Sure, it plays well in your conspiracy cult, but the rest of the world knows it's nonsense, and repeating your conspiracy nonsense over and over won't change that.

Rain washes out most of the CO2 in the atmosphere.

Your science is hilariously bad. Like Hutch, I'd like to see you support that strange claim. Are you up for the challenge, or will you just declare that the foundations of your religion may not be challenged?

So technogeek, how is CO2 released from the ocean? is it released when surface temps are cold or warm?

And, can you prove that CO2 drives climate? You merely pointed to a correlation, not a causation. It is the trick of the left to use and think everyone just buy into that. Nope, the fact is, there are no experiments. And the fact that the last 18 years of pause while CO2 has increased in the atmosphere is but proof that your causation ploy is just that a ploy. Temperature drives CO2 and why CO2 only releases from the ocean when the surface temps are warmer. Unless of course great technogeek, you can prove otherwise.
jc, jc. Ever proving what a dumb and ignorant fuck you truly are. Ever hear of absorption spectra?
old sock, old sock, still never answering a question, deflecting the tool of choice.

BTW, of course I have. CO2 is logarithmic. So, doesn't answer the questions I asked.

Flash;

Water in the atmosphere absorbs and washes out most of the CO2 before it can react in a greenhouse manner and that is why the data fails in real life. That is why we have haven't measured any real significant climate change in the last 15 years and we may be even heading for a mini ice age in a couple of decades even though the CO2 level is increasing.

I missed that bit of nonsense. OK, bullshit artist, we know you know nothing of science now. You are just another lying silly bastard like Silly Billy. And rain does not 'wash' CO2 out of the air, or else we would not be measuring 400 ppm worldwide.
holy shit, did you just concede to the 15 year pause? Frank!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap How can the summer be the hottest evah if there is a pause? hahahahahahahahahahahaahaa Holy crap holy crap,

Last edited:
This is the hottest summer in at least 4,000 years.
2015 is on track to be the hottest year on record - CNN.com

Coincidence? I think not.

Global warming is real, fools.

Well, they're predicting one of the coldest winter is coming so "CHECKMATE"

Wonderful so it'll be -14 instead of -18.
You do understand why it's cold in the winter don't you?
Here's a little refresher from 6th grade.

Please realize that the mechanism that is warming the earth plays no role whatsoever in determining why it's cold in the winter.
Anyone who uses a snowball in an attempt to debunk climate change is an idiot.

So why'd the left predict no more snow? Hmmmmm

Does the left predict anything? Who said no more snow? Snow is just precipitation in cold weather.

Dr Richard Viner made that prediction some time ago.. He stated that snow would be a thing of the past by 2015..
From the Independent’s most cited article: Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past by Charles Onians:

Dr. David Viner of the Climatic Research Unit who famously said:

"However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”.

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said."

Source

Last edited:
[Q

So yes then? You feel the world's gov'ts are dumber than you. Good to know.

Absolutely!

I am an Environmental Engineer that spent 30 years in the field. I have actually cleaned up more pollution than 10,000 environmental wackos will ever see in their lives. The idiots that are elected by special interest groups to run governments wouldn't know what a pollutant was if it was to bite them in the ass.

Leaders and governments don't do the smart thing. They do the political thing and if that means catering to environmental wackos then so be it. There is a big difference between the two.

Government has given us $19 trillion in debt. That is a dumb thing to do. My household is debt free, which is smart. Who is the dumb one there? If you think that this government or any other government is not dumb or don't do stupid things like participate in this AGW scam then you are a very naive person.

Impossible that you know anything about climate science and believe that 400ppm means nothing. You are arrogant to say the least.

A left wit eviro wacko... Exposed..

Below are two rates of warming from the Hadcrut3 lower troposphere. One is from the period 1900 through 1950 and the the other is 1951 through 2000. Below each is the rate of warming.

trend

The trend for the period 1900-1950 is 0.51 deg C or 0.103/decade

This trend occurred before CO2 became a rapidly increasing according to the IPCC and is near or is the Natural Variational rate.

The trend for 1951-2000 is 0.50 deg C or 0.100 deg C/decade.

Now this means that the two rates of warming are statistically insignificant DESPITE the rapid rise in CO2 and equal to NATURAL VARIATION..

GlobaltempChange.jpg

So by simple observation we can see the problem with the hypothesis of runaway temp caused by CO2. During the time they claim runway rise it was nothing of the sort and even given the rise in CO2 there was no discernible increase in that natural rise.

By empirical evidence your religion is laid waste.. CO2 can not do what you purport by empirical evidence showing it IS NOT HAPPENING!

It's now just the same tiny handful of TrueBelievers here repeating the same laughable nonsense over and over. They're just boring, and it's pointless to respond to them, as cultists can't be reasoned with.

I will point out that over the past year, new record highs in the USA outnumbered new record lows by over 2:1. That's statistically impossible unless there's a strong warming trend happening. And that's just in the USA, which has warmed a bit less than the rest of the world last year. As average temperatures keep warming, that ratio of new record highs to new record lows is going to keep climbing.

It's now just the same tiny handful of TrueBelievers here repeating the same laughable nonsense over and over. They're just boring, and it's pointless to respond to them, as cultists can't be reasoned with.

I will point out that over the past year, new record highs in the USA outnumbered new record lows by over 2:1. That's statistically impossible unless there's a strong warming trend happening. And that's just in the USA, which has warmed a bit less than the rest of the world last year. As average temperatures keep warming, that ratio of new record highs to new record lows is going to keep climbing.

It's now just the same tiny handful of TrueBelievers here repeating the same laughable nonsense over and over. They're just boring, and it's pointless to respond to them

I agree with that when it's applied to you, Old Crock, and Crick. :lmao:

You dont have any facts to support your conjecture as the unaltered HCN record tells us your a liar and a shill. The USCRN and satellites agree with the unaltered HCN record (cant understand why that might happen).

I see you avoided the empirical evidence and facts presented to use adhoms and straw men..

Go peddle your snake oil somewhere else..

It's now just the same tiny handful of TrueBelievers here repeating the same laughable nonsense over and over. They're just boring, and it's pointless to respond to them

Ever consider doing something other than flapping your yap? Say presenting some peer reviewed papers supporting your point of view?

You dont have any facts to support your conjecture as the unaltered HCN record tells us your a liar and a shill. The USCRN and satellites agree with the unaltered HCN record (cant understand why that might happen).

I see you avoided the empirical evidence and facts presented to use adhoms and straw men..

Silly Billy. LOL Accusin anyone else of peddling snake oil? Lordy, lordy. Perhaps you would care to go over your El Nino predictions one more time, and your 'Group'. LOL. How's that schooling toward a Masters in Meteorology coming? Based on a degree in law enforcement. LOL. Silly Billy, you are certainly our humor section.

Ever consider doing something other than flapping your yap? Say presenting some peer reviewed papers supporting your point of view?

You ever think about doing your own dam research into the matter and abandoning your appeals to authority? Or are you content to be a ignorant sheep?

Silly Billy. LOL Accusin anyone else of peddling snake oil? Lordy, lordy. Perhaps you would care to go over your El Nino predictions one more time, and your 'Group'. LOL. How's that schooling toward a Masters in Meteorology coming? Based on a degree in law enforcement. LOL. Silly Billy, you are certainly our humor section.

Use the unaltered data (empirical evidence) and my predictions were on the money. You ever think for your self or do your handlers think for you and tell you what to post?

Ever consider doing something other than continually posting the same old bullshit over and over. :cuckoo: :laugh:

Prominent Scientists Declare Climate Claims Ahead of UN Summit 'Irrational' - 'Based On Nonsense' - 'Leading us down a false path'

Prominent Scientists Declare Climate Claims Ahead of UN Summit ‘Irrational’ – ‘Based On Nonsense’ – ‘Leading us down a false path’

MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: 'Demonization of CO2 is irrational at best and even modest warming is mostly beneficial.' - 'When someone says this is the warmest temperature on record. What are they talking about? It’s just nonsense. This is a very tiny change period.'

Princeton Physicist Dr. Will Happer: 'Policies to slow CO2 emissions are really based on nonsense. We are being led down a false path. To call carbon dioxide a pollutant is really Orwellian. You are calling something a pollutant that we all produce. Where does that lead us eventually?'

Greenpeace Co-Founder Dr. Patrick Moore: 'We are dealing with pure political propaganda that has nothing to do with science.'

AUSTIN, Texas – A team of prominent scientists gathered in Texas today at a climate summit to declare that fears of man-made global warming were “irrational” and “based on nonsense” that “had nothing to do with science.” They warned that “we are being led down a false path” by the upcoming UN climate summit in Paris.

“And the proof that the uncertainty is tenths of a degree are the adjustments that are being made. If you can adjust temperatures to 2/10ths of a degree, it means it wasn’t certain to 2/10ths of a degree,” he said. (Also See: Scientists balk at ‘hottest year’ claims: Ignores Satellites showing 18 Year ‘Pause’ – ‘We are arguing over the significance of hundredths of a degree’ – The ‘Pause’ continues)

“John Kerry stands alone,” Lindzen said. “Kerry expresses his ignorance of what science is,” he added.

You ever think about doing your own dam research into the matter and abandoning your appeals to authority? Or are you content to be a ignorant sheep?

Or maybe you should support your own assertions.

And that 'Prominent Scientist' also testified in front of Congress as to the harmlessness of tobacco.

Of course the AGW scam artists "prominent scientists" are the bozos that got caught in Climategate I and Climategate II admitting that they fabricated climate data for the "common good".

Maybe you want to add those morons that work for NASA and NOAA that also got caught lying and using bogus data to further the scam to that list.

The scam artists have always hated Lindzen because he blows the whistle on the scam all the time. They can't stand the truth.

It must really suck for you to be so naive and ignorant when it comes to believing the man made climate change horseshit in the light of all the lies, bogus data, false science and admitted fabrication that has been exposed over the years. Do you also still believe in Santa Claus? Do you have peanut butter in your ears? Are you pen pals with Ted Kaczynski? What is your aliment?

And that 'Prominent Scientist' also testified in front of Congress as to the harmlessness of tobacco.

Of course the AGW scam artists "prominent scientists" are the bozos that got caught in Climategate I and Climategate II admitting that they fabricated climate data for the "common good".

Maybe you want to add those morons that work for NASA and NOAA that also got caught lying and using bogus data to further the scam to that list.

The scam artists have always hated Lindzen because he blows the whistle on the scam all the time. They can't stand the truth.

It must really suck for you to be so naive and ignorant when it comes to believing the man made climate change horseshit in the light of all the lies, bogus data, false science and admitted fabrication that has been exposed over the years. Do you also still believe in Santa Claus? Do you have peanut butter in your ears? Are you pen pals with Ted Kaczynski? What is your aliment?

Tell us again how rain washes CO2 out of the atmosphere professor. :laugh:

Forum List

Back