2023 summer was hottest on record; New York City flooded. Are you worried about global warming yet?

Emotion?

Seems to me decades of scientific research isn’t the same as emotion.

The emotion comes more from individuals like you who are angry and afraid of having to take responsibility for the damage to the environment.
The greenies are VERY emotional about climate change

The brain damaged swedish teenager rant before the UN General Assembly

(HOW DARE YOU!!!)

says a lot about the state of mind on your side

The greenies are VERY emotional about climate change

The brain damaged swedish teenager rant before the UN General Assembly

(HOW DARE YOU!!!)

says a lot about the state of mind on your side
Backed by decades of research.

Says the traumatized greenie who wants to throw away the greatest discovery of the past 500 years because of fear
You’re afraid to choose alternatives because you’re too afraid to have to walk somewhere rather than sit on your ass in a drive thru.

You guys destroyed not only the environment but communities out of sheer laziness.

It's called El Nino... weather forecastors have been saying this would happen since the beginning of this year.
This El Nino season is the strongest system since the 1980s.

You’re afraid to choose alternatives because you’re too afraid to have to walk somewhere rather than sit on your ass in a drive thru.

You guys destroyed not only the environment but communities out of sheer laziness.
If you want to regress into the Stone Age be my guest

But dont try to take the rest of us with you

Our modern culture is a mess, but the technology is great

ZOMG, it was hot and wet!
Call the presses, life as we know it is over!
:lol:

2023 summer was hottest on record; New York City flooded. Are you worried about global warming yet?
If you're still not worried about global warming, you're either willfully ignorant or living in a fantasy world.
The summer of 2023 was the hottest on record, with temperatures soaring well above normal levels all over the world. Heat waves baked North America, Europe, and Asia, and wildfires raged out of control in many countries.
And in New York City, the most populous city in the United States, severe flooding caused widespread damage and disruption.
These are just two of the many extreme weather events that have been linked to climate change in recent years. Others include more intense hurricanes and typhoons, more frequent and severe droughts, and rising sea levels.
To the climate change skeptics:
Wake up and smell the coffee. The planet is warming at an alarming rate, and it's having a devastating impact on people and ecosystems all over the world.

Considering "records" only go back 100 years and the earth is 4.5 BILLION YEARS OLD, no, not concerned. If Earth were a human with a normal full lifespan, we have records to cover the last 3.4 seconds of our lives.

And considering the northeast had one of the coolest summers on record, it all works out in the end.

Much of that “research” consists of the conclusion that the “scientists” write first and then go find the data they want to back it up
That’s simply not true.

I’m old enough to remember the people who denied the earth is warming at all. Recent decades seems to have stopped that, for the most part.

That’s simply not true.

I’m old enough to remember the people who denied the earth is warming at all. Recent decades seems to have stopped that, for the most part.

In the 70s it was the next ice age, global cooling. When that didn't happen, it turned into global warming. When that didn't happen, it turned into "climate change" because, by golley, it's bound to change so 3rd time's a charm. They got it right. Yep, climate changes!

In the 70s it was the next ice age, global cooling. When that didn't happen, it turned into global warming. When that didn't happen, it turned into "climate change" because, by golley, it's bound to change so 3rd time's a charm. They got it right. Yep, climate changes!
No. It was the early 2010.

That’s simply not true.

Thats true

Some on my side are stridently climate change deniers

I myself never denied climate change per se since the climate is not static

But I’m not into emotion, fear driven overreaction

Humans can and will adapt to whatever the climate decides to do

Forum List

Back