Hottest September on recond says UAH

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hottest September on record says UAH .54c.

Latest Global Temps « Roy Spencer, PhD
UAH_LT_1979_thru_September_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/v6.0/tlt/uahncdc_lt_6.0.txt

It has been kinda chilly here, honestly. A couple hot days.. Even the humidity backed off for about a week. That was awesome.

Was much cooler here where I am. Some hot days here and there.

You monitor the temperature on an extremely small portion of the earth long term. You have a 1 in 28,000 chance of being right.

AND YOU FLIP THE HELL OUT.

You monitor the temperature on an extremely small portion of the earth long term. You have a 1 in 28,000 chance of being right.

My, what an ignorant silly little cocksuck you are. The UAH is a satellite record of the troposphere temperature, covers most of the planet.

My, what an ignorant silly little cocksuck you are. The UAH is a satellite record of the troposphere temperature, covers most of the planet.
in a word.....NO...

This data set covers the tropics out to 20 lat only.... You really are factually challenged...

Dr Spencer is about to revise his data set downward as his readings are diverging from empirical balloon data sets. Enjoy your time crowing as its not going to last real long.. the update will be out soon.. and it spans just 37 years....LOL....
Another stinky 'fact' pulled from the ample ass of Silly Billy.

in a word.....NO...

This data set covers the tropics out to 20 lat only.... You really are factually challenged...
The asshole once again posts something that is so easy to refute, and demonstrates what fucked up liar Silly Billy truly is.

UAH satellite temperature dataset - Wikipedia

Geographic coverage[edit]
Data are available as global, hemispheric, zonal, and gridded averages. The global average covers 97-98% of the earth's surface, excluding only latitudes above +85 degrees, below -85 degrees and, in the cases of TLT and TMT, some areas with land above 1500 m altitude. The hemispheric averages are over the northern and southern hemispheres 0 to +/-85 degrees. The gridded data provide an almost global temperature map.[3]

omigod omigod

hottest September since the beginning of times.....didn't you ...OP ...know that?

people are strange:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back