Hottest September on recond says UAH

omigod omigod

hottest September since the beginning of times.....didn't you ...OP ...know that?

people are strange:cuckoo:

Its like using a laser pointer with a cat... they will follow it all over and run into things just trying to catch it.. Kind of like the alarmists here always chasing their fantasy...

Silly Billy, you just had you ass handed to you on an obvious lie concerning the coverage of the UAH record. Looks to me as if you simply cannot refute the fact that September was very warm, in spite of near La Nina ENSO conditions. So where is your and Westwall's cooling trend, Silly Billy?

You monitor the temperature on an extremely small portion of the earth long term. You have a 1 in 28,000 chance of being right.

AND YOU FLIP THE HELL OUT.
My, what an ignorant silly little cocksuck you are. The UAH is a satellite record of the troposphere temperature, covers most of the planet.
in a word.....NO...

This data set covers the tropics out to 20 lat only.... You really are factually challenged...

Tell me genius, when did satellites start recording data? How old is the world?

1in 28,000 seems low now.

But nice try dumb ass.

Hottest September on record says UAH .54c.

Latest Global Temps « Roy Spencer, PhD
UAH_LT_1979_thru_September_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/v6.0/tlt/uahncdc_lt_6.0.txt

^ chart shows no warming for 2 decades

Chart clearly shows an unusually hot El Niño year in 1998 which you stupid conservatives tout as a benchmark...while ignoring the trend line.

You must buy penny stock too.
Yeah and still no warming for 2 decades

I don't care what any chart, or any so called expert says. I have lived it. It was much cooler all of September than it usually is where I live. And where I live September is generally blazing hot.

Global Temperature Report: September 2017
Anthony Watts / 4 days ago October 2, 2017

Warmest September in satellite temperature record

Boosted by warmer than normal water in the equatorial eastern Pacific Ocean that peaked in June and July, global average temperatures in the atmosphere rose to record levels in September, according to Dr. John Christy, director of the Earth System Science Center at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. Not only was it the warmest September on record, it was also the warmest month (compared to seasonal norms) in the 38-year satellite temperature record that wasn’t associated with an “officially recognized” El Niño Pacific Ocean warming event.

0917_tlt_update_bar.png

Global climate trend since Nov. 16, 1978: +0.13 C per decade

upper-ocean_heat_anoms.jpg

“Based on what we saw during past events, we would expect some atmospheric cooling in the coming months,” Christy said. Cooling is more passive, while warming is active, so that transition might take a bit longer than the warming did. “Cooling is a bit more muted,” Christy said. “It might take a few months for the cooling to filter in.”

september_2017_map.png

As part of an ongoing joint project between UAH, NOAA and NASA, Christy and Dr. Roy Spencer, an ESSC principal scientist, use data gathered by advanced microwave sounding units on NOAA and NASA satellites to get accurate temperature readings for almost all regions of the Earth. This includes remote desert, ocean and rain forest areas where reliable climate data are not otherwise available.

So the current extremes have forced Christy and Watts to admit that we are not following the usual path for weather and climate. ENSO is actually below the La Nina numbers, and yet we have the warmest September on record. We never saw the ENSO in an El Nino number the whole year, yet 2017 is on track to be the second warmest year on record. It will certainly rank in the top five.

No it doesn't, you don't know what you are talking about.

Did you look at the chart?
I did. Now, I want you to take a second to pause from whatever it is insane people like you do all day, and ask yourself a question:

the very scientists who produced all of that data and the chart say there was no pause in global warming, that you are not reading the chart correctly, and that global warming is, in fact, accelerating.

Now, ask yourself: "How would a know-nothing hack like me with zero education or experience in these fields have convinced himself that he is outsmarting the global scientific community, and correcting them on their own body of work?"

i mean, come on, man, Ya sound goddamn ridiculous.

No it doesn't, you don't know what you are talking about.

Did you look at the chart?
I did. Now, I want you to take a second to pause from whatever it is insane people like you do all day, and ask yourself a question:

the very scientists who produced all of that data and the chart say there was no pause in global warming, that you are not reading the chart correctly, and that global warming is, in fact, accelerating.

Now, ask yourself: "How would a know-nothing hack like me with zero education or experience in these fields have convinced himself that he is outsmarting the global scientific community, and correcting them on their own body of work?"

i mean, come on, man, Ya sound goddamn ridiculous.
UAH_LT_1979_thru_September_2017_v6.jpg

Notice the big spike 1998-1999?

Do you see it?

Are the temperatures since then higher (mean greater) or lower (meaning lower than)

Why yes, Frankie boi, anyone can look at that graph and see before 1998, the majority of the dots were below the zero line. After 1998, most are above the zero line. And the means are much higher after 1998 than before 1998. And the latest dot, for September, 2017, is only exceeded during the last two super El Nino's. And that dot is during a neutral ENSO. Not that it means anything to your level of intellect.

Why yes, Frankie boi, anyone can look at that graph and see before 1998, the majority of the dots were below the zero line. After 1998, most are above the zero line. And the means are much higher after 1998 than before 1998. And the latest dot, for September, 2017, is only exceeded during the last two super El Nino's. And that dot is during a neutral ENSO. Not that it means anything to your level of intellect.

You described the 2 decade pause

Forum List

Back