Hope and Change

I used to dread the thought that Osama bin Laden would be celebrating the tenth anniversary of the 9-11 attacks

President Obama made sure he never got the chance

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya??

Is that it?

WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

That's a fact. Bush came on with that 'Dead or Alive' Bullshit, and seven years later, Bin Laden was still alive, and over 4500 of our sons and daughters were dead. President Obama simply promised that he would get Bin Laden one way or the other. He kept that promise.

Under failed Republican leadership, our nation endured the worst economic collapse in 70 years (more failed Republican leadership).

The nation was in despair. Economic Collapse was eminent.

Our Hope and Change paid dividends as we enjoyed eleven straight quarters of GDP growth and the stock market has nearly DOUBLED

It was a divided govt numb nuts. Dems had control of the house. Could you be any less transparent?

Excuses, excuses. Bush was a failure. In both domestic and foreign policy. He left a nation in shambles economically, and a military bled white. The fact that the unemployment is only at 8+ per cent is pretty damned good when you look at where it was headed in January of 2009.

The economy is improving, and even if it continues to improve at this slow rate, by the end of summer, things are going to be looking much better for most Americans.

4 dolla gas hopey changey bullshit

Gee Gramps....weren't you just complaining that nobody posts positive Obama threads?

I post one and all you do is pout

Hopey Changy is working. One only has to look at the failed Republican leadership we had before to see how much better off we are under President Obama

Bullshit.

I did indeed hope Obama ment what he said about many things. Open govt, cutting the deficit...etc

And my income has taken a huge hit in the last 3.5 years.

Not talking points....reality
My IRA's are worth more than when Bush left office, all my kids have better jobs, I have a lower mortgage payment, and my property taxes are lower. Of course everything isn't great but after coming out of the worst recession since the great depression, that's to be expected.

There are people who aren't in your boat...

People who have lost their houses to foreclosure.... People who live paycheck to paycheck (if they even get one).... People who can't afford the gas for their cars to get to job interviews...

People who don't care about Barack 0bama's NCAA bracket....

I was hoping Obama would devote all his time to the NCAA bracket, it would leave him less time to screw us over more.

Maybe if Bush had left Obama a 4% unemployment rate like he was given we wouldn't need these Hopey Changy threads

Oh ya, don't dare mention that Bush came in with low unemployment, a balanced budget, and a nation at peace. He was given specific warnings concerning Bin Laden by Clinton. And the response of his administration was "Clinton has a fixation concering Bin Laden", and Bush ceased the drone observation of Al Queda.

President Obama came in with two wars going, a doubled national debt, a trillion dollar deficit, and the nation rapidly descending into the Second Great Republican Depression. More deficit spending was neccessary to stabalize the economy. That was done, but only by a compramise the GOP forced on the President that we keep the insane Bush Tax Cuts. In other words, the Repubs insisted on continueing to defund the government forcing the debt even higher.

Had the 'Conservatives' had their way, the people left in a lurch by their economic policies would not even have gotten unemployment.

By the way, are all of you 'Conservatives' whining about being out of work getting unemployment? By your own ideological definitons, why have you joined the paracitical class?

I used to dread the thought that Osama bin Laden would be celebrating the tenth anniversary of the 9-11 attacks

President Obama made sure he never got the chance

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya??

Is that it?

WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

That's a fact. Bush came on with that 'Dead or Alive' Bullshit, and seven years later, Bin Laden was still alive, and over 4500 of our sons and daughters were dead. President Obama simply promised that he would get Bin Laden one way or the other. He kept that promise.

He promised the masses to end the wars. Instead he doubled down on Bushes timeline and you lap dogs lick it up as if he's done something new.

8% unemployment hopey changey

4 dolla gas hopey changey bullshit

Gee Gramps....weren't you just complaining that nobody posts positive Obama threads?

I post one and all you do is pout

Hopey Changy is working. One only has to look at the failed Republican leadership we had before to see how much better off we are under President Obama

+1

But I never said I had to agree lol

in 2008 i had a job. The change since obama was that the department where i worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is i get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

the obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed bush presidency left him with

how's that hopey changey???
fat liar!!!

Imagine if President Obama was given what President Bush was given?

Bush given 4.1% unemployment rate.......gave Obama a 7.8% unemployment rate
Bush was given a balanced budget.....gave Obama a budget with a trillion dollar deficit
Bush was given a nation at peace........gave Obama a nation involved in two wars
Bush was given a stock market at 10750........gave Obama a market at 8150

Failed Republican leadership is the reason we need Hopey Changey

in 2008 i had a job. The change since obama was that the department where i worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

the obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed bush presidency left him with

fat liar!!!

Lol

I don't think he did the math before posting that sillyness.

Bush was given a balanced budget.....gave Obama a budget with a trillion dollar deficit
Bush was given a nation at peace........gave Obama a nation involved in two wars

9/11 would like to have a word with you

Also.........

Booooooooooooooooooooosh is gone

Just sayin

fat liar!!!

From post 56
. Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

Now we are adding 221,000 jobs a month.

779,000 + 221,000 = 1,000,000 jobs.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

Your apology also accepted and kudos to gramps for thanking your ignorance

9/11 would like to have a word with you

Also.........

Booooooooooooooooooooosh is gone

Just sayin

Thankfully, Bush is gone

But failed Republican policies are not

Just sayin

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

I'll never vote for that Bush guy again.

Meanwhile, the debt is $5 trillion higher and we still have fewer jobs than when Obama took office.

Somehow I don't think $5 gas was the change people were hoping for.....

fat liar!!!

From post 56
. Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

Now we are adding 221,000 jobs a month.

779,000 + 221,000 = 1,000,000 jobs.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

Your apology also accepted and kudos to gramps for thanking your ignorance

Liberal math is fun huh? Lol

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

Yeah, your a fucking hack RW
:eusa_clap:

The failed Bush presidency was losing 750,000 jobs a month. The Obama economy is adding 250,000 jobs a month ...that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya???

Stop acting like a whiny Republican blaming others because you can't get a job. Get off your ass

that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

He's been in office 38 months now.
Why do we have fewer jobs than in January 2009?

Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

Yeah, your a fucking hack RW
:eusa_clap:

The failed Bush presidency was losing 750,000 jobs a month. The Obama economy is adding 250,000 jobs a month ...that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya???

Stop acting like a whiny Republican blaming others because you can't get a job. Get off your ass

that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

He's been in office 38 months now.
Why do we have fewer jobs than in January 2009?

Now, now. No need to bring facts into this debate. That's not playing fair.

Forum List

Back