Hope and Change

The failed Bush presidency was losing 750,000 jobs a month. The Obama economy is adding 250,000 jobs a month ...that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya???

Stop acting like a whiny Republican blaming others because you can't get a job. Get off your ass

Sure... btw, didnt say I didnt have work now. I said Ive been unemployed twice since he took office.

Dont worry..... I will be fine despite Obama.

Oh, and if you believe the figures you posted, your a joke.

Don't believe the BLS employment figures?

Like Casey Stengle used to say........you can look it up

No... as a matter of fact I dont.

Under failed Republican leadership, our nation endured the worst economic collapse in 70 years (more failed Republican leadership).

The nation was in despair. Economic Collapse was eminent.

Our Hope and Change paid dividends as we enjoyed eleven straight quarters of GDP growth and the stock market has nearly DOUBLED

Under failed Republican leadership, our nation endured the worst economic collapse in 70 years (more failed Republican leadership).

Our Hope and Change paid dividends as we enjoyed eleven straight quarters of GDP growth and the stock market has nearly DOUBLED

It was a divided govt numb nuts. Dems had control of the house. Could you be any less transparent?

Polly want a cracker? :rolleyes:

:clap2:

What a hack....

:D

What a stupid thread... We get it RW, you love Bush polices under Obama.

Zero evil Bush ear policy repeals, OBAMA!

Many evil Bush ear policy expansions, OBAMA!

Lol, hahaha... omg guys... like haha.... Do you remember when Obama voted against the rasing of the debt ceiling because it was soOooOOo bad?

Man, that Obama, he's not full of shit like Bush was, WHEW!

So you favor Bush's proposal to partially privatize Social Security.

Terrific

At the moment hope and change has given 8.3% unemployment which it told us would not go above 8% if it's stimulus package was passed which it was and it has added 5 trillion dollars to the national debt in less than four years. Here's to hoping for a change in November.

OMG....this sounds like Chris the moron.

Obama has done a wonderful job.

Obama deserves to re-elected.

When in truth, America was so happy with his first two years in office the democrats were clobbered by a GOP that was (and still is) in disarray. If the GOP could have fielded a few more candidates instead of the ones that look like they came out of Hogwarts, they might have gotten the senate back too.

You keep the Hope.

I'll keep my Change...thank you very much.

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

Not so good for the 20% who still want to be employed but can't... They vote too, you know....

At the moment hope and change has given 8.3% unemployment which it told us would not go above 8% if it's stimulus package was passed which it was and it has added 5 trillion dollars to the national debt in less than four years. Here's to hoping for a change in November.

Healthcare bill has now ballooned to $1.76 trillion..... OOPSIE :eusa_whistle:

After Obama was elected all I had was hope. After three years of his reign all I had left was change.

Pardon my French but fuck Obama.

Talking points.

Bullshit.

I did indeed hope Obama ment what he said about many things. Open govt, cutting the deficit...etc

And my income has taken a huge hit in the last 3.5 years.

Not talking points....reality
My IRA's are worth more than when Bush left office, all my kids have better jobs, I have a lower mortgage payment, and my property taxes are lower. Of course everything isn't great but after coming out of the worst recession since the great depression, that's to be expected.

Last edited:
Talking points.

Bullshit.

I did indeed hope Obama ment what he said about many things. Open govt, cutting the deficit...etc

And my income has taken a huge hit in the last 3.5 years.

Not talking points....reality
My IRA's are worth more than when Bush left office, all my kids have better jobs, I have a lower mortgage payment, and my property taxes are lower. Of course everything isn't great but after coming out of the worst recession since the great depression, that's to be expected.

There are people who aren't in your boat...

People who have lost their houses to foreclosure.... People who live paycheck to paycheck (if they even get one).... People who can't afford the gas for their cars to get to job interviews...

People who don't care about Barack 0bama's NCAA bracket....

Isn't the American system great !!!

I mean, where else can people thrive in spite of a string of morons for leaders ?

Buying power is up because of the downward pressure on several things (gasolline not being one of them).

But in case you have not noticed, not everyone thinks we are out of the recession.....

By definition...sure.

In reality ????

Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

Yeah, your a fucking hack RW
:eusa_clap:

The failed Bush presidency was losing 750,000 jobs a month. The Obama economy is adding 250,000 jobs a month ...that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya???

Stop acting like a whiny Republican blaming others because you can't get a job. Get off your ass

Sure... btw, didnt say I didnt have work now. I said Ive been unemployed twice since he took office.

Dont worry..... I will be fine despite Obama.

Oh, and if you believe the figures you posted, your a joke.

Why don't you believe those figures? They are easily proven.

Forum List

Back