Hope and Change

Obama 2012: Hope we don't get another downgrade
The House GOP owns that downgrade.

Only in your fugly little mind...

S&P all but said so when they pointed out the unwillingness to compromise.
Actually, they didn't... But you're free to pretend they did... A lot of you dumbfucks get shit wrong all the time...

Now go be fucking stupid somewhere else, mmmmkay?

Actually, they didn't... But you're free to pretend they did... A lot of you dumbfucks get shit wrong all the time...

Rationale

We lowered our long-term rating on the U.S. because we believe that the
prolonged controversy over raising the statutory debt ceiling and the related
fiscal policy debate indicate that further near-term progress containing the
growth in public spending, especially on entitlements, or on reaching an
agreement on raising revenues is less likely than we previously assumed and
will remain a contentious and fitful process.

You lose again, fuckstick. :lol:

S&P rating downgrade: What you need to know - Aug. 6, 2011
Why did this happen now? S&P gave two primary reasons for downgrading U.S. debt: The nation's fiscal path and its broken political system.
The agency has indicated it preferred a deal that would have reduced deficits by $4 trillion over ten years. Instead, lawmakers settled for a measure that will cut only $2.5 trillion.
Last time I looked, neither the Dems nor the GOP were able to come up with a $4 trillion plan. Putting that entirely on the GOP like he is, is disingenuous, at best.

Rationale

Odd.. I don't see the words 'It's all the fucking GOP's fault! DOWNGRADE THAT MOTHER!!!!' in there.

Hope and Change? I'm hoping for a change.

And I'll be honest here, I wouldn't say the GOP has earned it, but the Dems had the Senate and House majority and the WH and didn't do nearly as well as they should've. So forme it's case of them deserving to get kicked out more than the repubs doing anything positive.

The Wiseacre rule: you fuck up, you're gone. The other guys gets their chance, if they screw up then it's your turn again. Hopefully the message eventually sinks in that you need to do a good job to keep your job. IMHO Obama and the Dems have not done that.

Rationale

Odd.. I don't see the words 'It's all the fucking GOP's fault! DOWNGRADE THAT MOTHER!!!!' in there.
That's because you're a stupid shit.

What does:

prolonged controversy over raising the statutory debt ceiling

mean to you?

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

lying piece of shit

Rationale

What does:

mean to you?

It means that both sides could not agree. You wanna blame one side only, fine by me. Kinda makes you look like an ideological fool, but it's your opinion.

Rationale

They didn't blame the GOP, you little fugly gurl....

Swing and a miss...

What does:

mean to you?

It means that both sides could not agree. You wanna blame one side only, fine by me. Kinda makes you look like an ideological fool, but it's your opinion.

Synthia isn't the smartest 0bama fluffer here...

What does:

mean to you?

Wrong. That's not what it means.

Rationale

They didn't blame the GOP, you little fugly gurl....

Swing and a miss...

You're too fucking stupid to see it.

Bullshit.

I did indeed hope Obama ment what he said about many things. Open govt, cutting the deficit...etc

And my income has taken a huge hit in the last 3.5 years.

Not talking points....reality
My IRA's are worth more than when Bush left office, all my kids have better jobs, I have a lower mortgage payment, and my property taxes are lower. Of course everything isn't great but after coming out of the worst recession since the great depression, that's to be expected.

There are people who aren't in your boat...

People who have lost their houses to foreclosure.... People who live paycheck to paycheck (if they even get one).... People who can't afford the gas for their cars to get to job interviews...

People who don't care about Barack 0bama's NCAA bracket....
Very true, I'm pretty lucky. However it's not Obama fault that over a million famlies lost their homes to a recession that started before he took office. His opponents claim we would be better off today if he would have done this or that, but that's pure conjecture and hindsight. The facts are the economy is recovering. From the depths of the recession in 2009 to today, employment has increased by 2.9 million, the stock market has doubled, and industrial production is up 15%. There is no doubt that the country is recovering, not fast enough or cheap enough for the opposition, but it never is.

Dow Jones Industrial Average: INDEXDJX:.DJI quotes & news - Google Finance
Unemployment Rate Rises to 10.2%, Offering Little Reassurance to Job Seekers - NYTimes.com
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/INDPRO.txt

Last edited:
In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

lying piece of shit

Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

Now we are adding 221,000 jobs a month.

779,000 + 221,000 = 1,000,000 jobs.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

At the moment hope and change has given 8.3% unemployment which it told us would not go above 8% if it's stimulus package was passed which it was and it has added 5 trillion dollars to the national debt in less than four years. Here's to hoping for a change in November.

Unemployment almost doubled under failed Republican leadership. Bush took a solid economy and drove it into the dumps. President Obama took an economy that was bleeding jobs and dropped unemployment 2%

How you like THAT Hopey Changey

My IRA's are worth more than when Bush left office, all my kids have better jobs, I have a lower mortgage payment, and my property taxes are lower. Of course everything isn't great but after coming out of the worst recession since the great depression, that's to be expected.

Isn't the American system great !!!

I mean, where else can people thrive in spite of a string of morons for leaders ?

Buying power is up because of the downward pressure on several things (gasolline not being one of them).

But in case you have not noticed, not everyone thinks we are out of the recession.....

By definition...sure.

In reality ????

The one percent are still doing as well as ever

Guess some things never CHANGE

Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

Yeah, your a fucking hack RW
:eusa_clap:

Ah well. This old blue collar liberal has been working steadily right through the bad times. Took a dip in income in 2009, then back to normal for the last two years. Have been turning down overtime for the last year, or this year would be the best in my career in income.

But then, I have craft that requires one to work in a very dirty and greasy environment, often at temps exceeding 120 degrees. And constantly upgrade one' skills. Plus own a few thousand dollars worth of tools. If one is willing to do this kind of work, there are now jobs out there needing filled.

Forum List

Back