Honour those who killed Jews

It's all down to control of the pipeline Gazprom uses to transport gas to Europe.

And why would they need to set up a coup in Ukraine for all of that while almost entire gas being pumped from Russia through Ukrine goes to Slovakia which is the member of EU and NATO?

It's all down to control of the pipeline Gazprom uses to transport gas to Europe.

And why would they need to set up a coup in Ukraine for all of that while almost entire gas being pumped from Russia through Ukrine goes to Slovakia which is the member of EU and NATO?

they wouldn't and didn't-------Freddie is parroting islamo Nazi propaganda ------you expect it to make sense?.
I began reading islamo Nazi propaganda at about age 10 --------I realized that it is all shit almost immediately.
I truly believed that no sane person could believe it----
10 years later at about age 20 I ran into lots and lots
of people from southeast asia------the muslims among them parroted the idiocy I read as an adolescent----chapter and verse. Non muslims from the same part
of the world------did not

I think you have fingers in the pie--------watevah that means
to have a finger in the pie
It is an idiom. It means that somebody is involved in some activity and has influence over it.

it is somewhat vulgar and suggestive of
dishonesty and underhandedness.

Vulgar? I don’t see why it should be vulgar. But I am not an English-native speaker. Maybe natives will say something about it.

it is somewhat vulgar and suggestive of
dishonesty and underhandedness.

Vulgar? I don’t see why it should be vulgar. But I am not an English-native speaker. Maybe natives will say something about it.

I am a native. The issue is one of conotation. A pie---
suggests an item that everyone wants----like something
representing wealth. Putting ones FINGER in it ----
is symbolic of theft by stealth----and also a very CRUDE act. Well behaved people do not stick their fingers
into pies. Now do you understand? That which is true is that ECONOMICS is a world wide activity and interwoven and interconnected in the activities of all
countries of the world---whether directly or indirectly.
When it comes to commodities there is always a way
to FIND a connection ----and then invent an underhanded motive-----and ascribe an "involvement".
Conspiracy theorists do it all the time

is symbolic of theft by stealth----and also a very CRUDE act. Well behaved people do not stick their fingers
into pies. Now do you understand? That which is true is that ECONOMICS is a world wide activity and interwoven and interconnected in the activities of all
to FIND a connection ----and then invent an underhanded motive-----and ascribe an "involvement".

What I wanted to say in my post 23 is that, in my opinion, Americans supported the change of power in Ukraine a year ago. And they, again in my opinion, were involved in it to some extent. And there are a couple of reasons why I think so.

What you said about economics and commodities is true, but, to tell you the truth, I don’t understand what you are trying to say. Commodities are the last thing when it comes to reasons why people believe in external influence on the events in Ukraine (I am talking about people who I mix up with).

What I wanted to say in my post 23 is that, in my opinion, Americans supported the change of power in Ukraine a year ago. And they, again in my opinion, were involved in it to some extent. And there are a couple of reasons why I think so.

What you said about economics and commodities is true, but, to tell you the truth, I don’t understand what you are trying to say. Commodities are the last thing when it comes to reasons why people believe in external influence on the events in Ukraine (I am talking about people who I mix up with).

"someone" mentioned natural gas-----which is a commodity -----as the entire basis for the "USA PUPPET GOVERNMENT" in Ukraine.

Using what excuse?
If the Americans want to stop the pipeline, they need a reason. A war with Russia is a perfect one, so they deposed the elected Ukrainian government, installed a puppet, then moan about Russian troops in Ukraine, totally neglecting to mention US advisers in the area.

Using what excuse?
If the Americans want to stop the pipeline, they need a reason. A war with Russia is a perfect one, so they deposed the elected Ukrainian government, installed a puppet, then moan about Russian troops in Ukraine, totally neglecting to mention US advisers in the area.

Well, I agree with you, to some extent. But again, the pipeline wasn’t the main reason. Maybe you know that the Russians have built North Stream already. Also, it was supposed that South Stream would deliver the first volumes of Russian gas to Bulgaria in December 2015. If in several years South Stream worked at full capacity, the Ukrainian pipe wouldn’t have any value at all. There wasn’t reason for the Americans to stop the pipeline, because the Russians would do it themselves in the course of several years.

Using what excuse?

you have some facts to support your contentions that
the UKRAINE which has been at odds with Russia for
MANY MANY CENTURIES and Russia which is panting to control the Sea Ports of Ukraine (has been
for centuries) needed the US to "create a problem
between them"???? You have something to support your contention that the ZIONISTCONTROLLEDCIA----deposed the Ukrainian
government? You have anything at all to support
the islamo Nazi shit you parrot other than the fact
that it is the party-line of the shariah shit hole-----
Indonesia?

You have anything at all to support
the islamo Nazi shit you parrot

Well, Jews are fleeing the area because of the far right government.

No Doubt Jewish exodus from Ukraine

Large-scale migration of Jews from Ukraine has been noted as far back as 2014 when more than 5 thousand people left the country. However this year it has surged significantly. In all, Jewish migration has increased by 215% during the first three months of 2015.

Experts believe the main reason for it is the rise in anti-Semitic sentiment triggered by the actions of Ukrainian authorities which publicly support extreme nationalists and glorify Ukrainian Insurgent Army and Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists who assisted Nazi Germany during WWII and committed ethnic cleansings.

I'm going to have to be honest here - I see rosie the tart running around like a headless chicken,trying to decide how to disagree with me, but support Jews.

Face it, The US puppet government in Ukraine is anti Jewish. Maybe you could ask Israel to order their bitches in Washington to stop.

You have anything at all to support
the islamo Nazi shit you parrot

Well, Jews are fleeing the area because of the far right government.

No Doubt Jewish exodus from Ukraine

Large-scale migration of Jews from Ukraine has been noted as far back as 2014 when more than 5 thousand people left the country. However this year it has surged significantly. In all, Jewish migration has increased by 215% during the first three months of 2015.

Experts believe the main reason for it is the rise in anti-Semitic sentiment triggered by the actions of Ukrainian authorities which publicly support extreme nationalists and glorify Ukrainian Insurgent Army and Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists who assisted Nazi Germany during WWII and committed ethnic cleansings.

I'm going to have to be honest here - I see rosie the tart running around like a headless chicken,trying to decide how to disagree with me, but support Jews.

Face it, The US puppet government in Ukraine is anti Jewish. Maybe you could ask Israel to order their bitches in Washington to stop.

you are getting more and more desperate ----mosque mouth---
It is a bit early in the week for you to start practicing for the
khutbah jumaat feces fling. You got a link to support that
assertion that the "US puppet government in Ukraine is
anti-jewish"------or that anyone would care. Jews have
alternatives these days and tend to leave stinking shit holes--
which is why there are only something like 8 jews left in the
cesspit Indonesia-----the good news is that Christians are
fleeing that shit hole in DROVES

Ah, I see Rosie is totally unable to admit Jews are the US of A's proxy victims here.

It's impossible for her to do so without admitting I'm correct and the US had a really crap foreign policy in that region, so she has to sacrifice Jewish interests for her hate politics.

That's extremism.

Simon Wiesenthal Center Slams Decisions by Ukrainian Parliament to Equate Nazism and Communism and to Recognize Local Nazi Collaborators as Freedom Fighters Simon Wiesenthal Center

Simon Wiesenthal Center Slams Decisions by Ukrainian Parliament to Equate Nazism and Communism and to Recognize Local Nazi Collaborators as "Freedom Fighters"

April 12, 2015

Jerusalem-The Simon Wiesenthal Center today harshly criticized two decisions taken late last week by the Ukrainian parliament (Verkhova Rada) to equate Communist and Nazi crimes by banning both regimes and to recognize local Nazi collaborators as "freedom fighters," thereby entitling them to special benefits.

In a statement issued here today by its Director for Eastern European Affairs, Holocaust historian Dr. Efraim Zuroff, the Center termed the decisions an outrageous distortion of the history of World War II and the Holocaust.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a well known anti Semitic group, are totally wrong, according to daft rosie.

Ah, I see Rosie is totally unable to admit Jews are the US of A's proxy victims here.

It's impossible for her to do so without admitting I'm correct and the US had a really crap foreign policy in that region, so she has to sacrifice Jewish interests for her hate politics.

That's extremism.

Freddie remains incoherent. He is actually claiming that the centuries upon centuries of conflict between Ukraine and Russia is mediated by the USA -----and somehow -----is related to DA JOOOOOS. Anyone interested-----google COSSACKS ------it is a very interesting history. I am not surprised----the islamo Nazi pigs are now trying to pin the shiiite/sunni conflict on DA JOOOOS too----plus the fact that wherever there are muslims the SHIT BORNE sickness-----CHOLERA is endemic

Simon Wiesenthal Center Slams Decisions by Ukrainian Parliament to Equate Nazism and Communism and to Recognize Local Nazi Collaborators as Freedom Fighters Simon Wiesenthal Center

Simon Wiesenthal Center Slams Decisions by Ukrainian Parliament to Equate Nazism and Communism and to Recognize Local Nazi Collaborators as "Freedom Fighters"

April 12, 2015

Jerusalem-The Simon Wiesenthal Center today harshly criticized two decisions taken late last week by the Ukrainian parliament (Verkhova Rada) to equate Communist and Nazi crimes by banning both regimes and to recognize local Nazi collaborators as "freedom fighters," thereby entitling them to special benefits.

In a statement issued here today by its Director for Eastern European Affairs, Holocaust historian Dr. Efraim Zuroff, the Center termed the decisions an outrageous distortion of the history of World War II and the Holocaust.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a well known anti Semitic group, are totally wrong, according to daft rosie.

Freddie did a MUZZIE (kiss the shit of muhummad) lie again------I have no argument at all with the statement of the simon Wiesenthal statement. Freddie knows nothing about the very interesting history of jews in the Ukraine-----he does what muzzie pigs do-----he INVENTS

Forum List

Back