Vote for Trump to stop World War III

Biden is allowing two dangerous situations to get worse: the war between Russia and Ukraine and the war between Israel and Hamas (and now Iran).

Trump has the strength and the will to stop these situations from turning into all out world war.

If you want peace, vote for Trump and turn incompetent Biden out in the street.
Speaking for IMG and such, THE SITUATION WOULD BE WAY WORSE WITH TRUMP, because everything i say is just politically driven subjective narration anyhow.

Oops you are correct... I got mixed up.... Marine DI's train Navy officers and warrant officers at Navy officer candidate school... my mistake... an honest mistake from a motor pool NCO...
That is greatly appreciated. My Navy ROTC unit had a drill instructor. Gunnery sergeant Messer and you didn't mess with him. One of the nicest men in the world until you screwed up!

One more thing... I do not lie... I'm human and may get things wrong and can be operating on bad info sometimes.... but I'll challenge you to show me a lie I've told here.... go ahead follow me and watch my posts.... I don't have to lie to debate the fools here....
You didn't lie in this case. You were wrong. I apologize for my insult.

But you can't spell it out?... you can't put it into words?.... you have zero examples.... and don't say covid because compared to many dem governors and Biden Trump looked presidential and he got shit done... he didn't hide in his basement....
Black women stocked the shelves for Biden

The Seiko brand has made a prototype Sundial watch with which you have to tell time by sunlight.
Preparing for nuclear war....

It was keeping Iran from progressing to nuclear weapons.

That’s what you stopped and you knew it.

Did you want Iran to enrich uranium above 3.67%? Because that’s what Trump’s policy led to.
No it wasn’t. It’s stopped iran from doing nothing, in fact the free money Obama sent them freed them up to do more

The "stop WWIII" will motivate many voters who hate Trump to vote for him.

If Biden is too out of touch to be indicted for crimes of which he is obviously guilty, he is certainly not the man to have his hand on the proverbial nuclear launch button.

The "stop WWIII" will motivate many voters who hate Trump to vote for him.

If Biden is too out of touch to be indicted for crimes of which he is obviously guilty, he is certainly not the man to have his hand on the proverbial nuclear launch button.

A vote for Trump guarantees Nuclear war within twelve months.

Trump will abandon Ukraine. Putin will be encouraged, and push into Europe. Trump will pull back. Britain and France feeling abandoned will go nuclear to destroy Russia’s forces. Russia will retaliate and we will be targeted. We will have no choice but to respond, although Trump probably won’t fire on his friends in Moscow and Beijing.

A vote for Trump guarantees Nuclear war within twelve months.

Trump will abandon Ukraine. Putin will be encouraged, and push into Europe. Trump will pull back. Britain and France feeling abandoned will go nuclear to destroy Russia’s forces. Russia will retaliate and we will be targeted. We will have no choice but to respond, although Trump probably won’t fire on his friends in Moscow and Beijing.
I remember hearing that in 2016, but trump won and gave us Pax Trump.

I remember hearing that in 2016, but trump won and gave us Pax Trump.

Wasn’t much peace. Houthi’s were still doing their thing for all four years. We had COVID decimating our population. ISIS was growing stronger and expanding.

Wasn’t much peace. Houthi’s were still doing their thing for all four years. We had COVID decimating our population. ISIS was growing stronger and expanding.
Isis was not growing strong and expanding…haha

I’ll give you the virus, but I hardly call that a war or violence, it was a virus

With that said xiden did surrender to the virus after he lead us to record Covid deaths

Forum List

Back