Honour those who killed Jews

Jeri-----don't believe silly things------anti Semitism in the USA is largely PROTESTANT-------just some specific "groups" repudiate it. Anti Semitism
in Europe---also-----included protestant when protestant happened-----and in
eastern Europe it was EASTERN ORTHODOX----which is----sorta a "protest"--
thing----against rome. I have mentioned that I grew up in a Nazi town---which is why I got to read so much of the islamo Nazi literature. It was a PROTESTANT
TOWN------until some irish started trickling in as refugees from the potato famine------and later a few "wops" and "spics" <<< the catholics-----da jooos came last of all-------when I was a kid NOT A SINGLE BLACK. Very protestant, very
republican, very Nazi town---historic pre-revolutionary war churches and "DAUGHTERS OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION"<<<snotty bitches. George Washington even pissed in the local stream (they called it a river). ---All the Indians were GONE-------they left arrow heads on the banks of the stream in which George pissed

I've never met a Pentacostal born again Christian who was an anti-Semite, Rosie. (some would call Protestant Lutheran, Methodist - everyone who isn't a Catholic but neither are they Pentacostal - I differentiate because I want no misunderstanding that I have any part of condoning the RCC) The wide road church of Rick Warren and Joel Osteen are not preaching Christianity. They are hirelings that mislead the people. Not everyone who says they are a Christian are. Not everyone who says they are a Jew are. God will sort it out in the end.

people in my town were ---Methodist, Lutheran, ------there was a little Baptist
church------but I was never in it-----in any case the Methodists and Lutherans were DAMNED Nazi ------(of course, not ALL of them) The Italian catholics were
a bit more friendly----but the Irish catholics were not. We also had
EPISCOPALIANS <<<that means Anglican (generally not friendly) I recall
nothing PENTACOSTAL------until I left ----I get them confused with seventh day
Adventists ------none of them either but I read their book----it included a recipe for
"challah" ????

Indo, those who kill the Jews are going to hell. God warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. If you curse the Jews you are under a curse.

Our Bible looks at it differently.

“The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.” (l Thessalonians 2.14-16)

I do not know what you mean by "our Bible" - are you referring to the Kings James Authorized 1611 Bible or some other book? Yes, the religious Jews - the Pharisees and Saducees killed their own prophets and yes, they rejected the Cornerstone, Jesus Christ and yes they forbid the preaching of the Gospel that the Gentiles might be saved but do not forget that the early church was Jewish. All the Disciples were Jewish. Timothy was a Gentile - his father was Greek and his mother was Jew. There were many Jews who gladly received Jesus Christ as their Messiah and were willing to suffer the persecution and threats against their lives by the Jewish leaders who used the Roman authorities to do their bidding.

While Zechariah is a Hebrew prophet now in heaven - his prophecy has yet to come to pass and yet it will. 2/3's of Israel shall perish in the future but 1/3 shall remain and in that day All of Israel shall be saved - so God has a people in the 12 tribes of Israel that he shall fulfill His promise to and they shall be redeemed. God has not forsaken His people. There are holy Jews who have never defiled themselves with a woman - holy Jews who God will make up his 144,000 with (in Revelation) those are not Jehovah Witnesses - those are Jews. If God had done away with the Jewish people the prophecies of the Hebrew Prophets would be null and void. But they aren't. God will fulfill His Word. For His Own namesake. He will do it.

You need to know that what Roman Catholicism teaches is replacement theology - that the Church is Israel and that God is no longer keeping His Word to Israel - that is a lie - Israel is Israel and the Church is the Church. The eyes of (some) the Jews have been veiled from seeing Jesus is Messiah so that the world could be saved through them. Jesus said so in John Chapter 4 when he spoke to the woman at the well. Does that mean that the Pharisees and Saducees that spit at the name of Jesus and mocked him - seeking to turn the people away from him - will be saved? No. Jesus Christ made it clear that while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would be seated in the Kingdom of heaven they themselves would be shut out. (their only hope is that they would humble themselves and repent - keep in mind Nicodemus was a high Priest who later believed on Jesus Christ because of what Christ told him in John Chapter 3)./ As for those who will be shut out of the kingdom of heaven.

It is a fulfillment of what Jesus said in Matthew 8:11,12

Jesus said to the centurion whom he commended for his faith (because Jesus said he had not found such great faith in all of Israel)

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 8:11,12

Who are those who Jesus said would come from the east and the west and enter into heaven where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are? The Gentiles.
While the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness for having rejected Jesus Christ the Messiah. He is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except through the Son. This is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

So Montelatici, what shall you do with the Good news of the Gospel? Will you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and accept the free gift of Salvation? You will be justified by your faith. Not your works. Are you open to receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? I pray that you are. The LORD loves you - you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Last edited:
I am curious-----what "prophets" did DA JOOOOOS kill? (hint-----I can name those assassinated and the circumstances) Jooos do have a recorded
history. --------a murdered person is a big deal in jewish history. ----big big deal---
there are still "fast days" associated with historic murders------obscure but
on the calendar

PS hashev would know this stuff better than do I-----but hubby is here---he knows too

I am curious-----what "prophets" did DA JOOOOOS kill? (hint-----I can name those assassinated and the circumstances) Jooos do have a recorded
history. --------a murdered person is a big deal in jewish history. ----big big deal---
there are still "fast days" associated with historic murders------obscure but
on the calendar

Manasseh the son of Hezekiah killed Isaiah with a wooden saw.

Joel was struck with a staff on his head by Ahaziah the son of Amaziah.

Micah was slain by Joram the son of Ahab.

Habbakuk was stoned by the Jews in Jerusalem.

Jeremiah was slain by the Jews because he rebuked them for their idolatry (worshipping idols).

Ezekiel was slain by the Chief of the Jews because he rebuked them for worshipping idols.

And if your friend, HaShev, could harm me for rebuking him for his own wickedness and rejection of God's Word - he is into idolatry - (Kabbalah is the worship of Lucifer) he would think he were doing God's will. The truth is these people had murder in their hearts for the servants of God because they did not know God neither did they want to acknowledge Him or obey Him according to His Word.

They were a stiff necked and rebellious people, Rosie. Which is why God sent Jeremiah to warn them,Ezekiel to warn them, and His other prophets He did send to warn them. God sent his prophets to warn them to turn from their wickedness and live. But they would not.

That is not true of born again Christians who are followers of Christ. We have never had a history of persecuting the Jews irregardless of what you find to claim otherwise, Guno.

This is what the LORD gave me this morning after I found you on the prayer meeting thread mocking the Lord's Prayer and attempting to disrupt those seeking to start their day with the LORD with the reading of the Word, song and prayer.

You did exactly what your fathers did before you - see this account when the Jewish Apostle Paul addressed the men of Israel reminding them of their own history:

16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience.

17 The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it.
18 And about the time of forty years suffered he their manners in the wilderness.
19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Canaan, he divided their land to them by lot.

20 And after that he gave unto them judges about the space of four hundred and fifty years, until Samuel the prophet.
21 And afterward they desired a king: and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.
22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.
25 And as John fulfilled his course, he said, Whom think ye that I am? I am not he. But, behold, there cometh one after me, whose shoes of his feet I am not worthy to loose.

26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.
27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.
28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.

29 And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
30 But God raised him from the dead:
31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.
32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.
38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.
43 Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

(This Guno, is why we preach the Gospel to the Jews first and then to the Gentile - because God has commanded it to be done this way - but when the Jews reject this Gospel then it is to be given to the Gentiles who gladly receive it)

47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.
49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.

50 But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts.
51 But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.
52 And the disciples were filled with joy, and with the Holy Ghost.

Acts 13:16 -52

So as you can see the LORD has already shown me, Guno, that those of you who have been attempting to disrupt the USMB prayer meeting for Christians are doing just as the early Pharisees and Saducees did - see verse 45, 46, 47 of Acts Chapter 13. May God have mercy upon your souls.

You made the statement it was only catholics and when you were shown wrong you changed it to pentecostal now when I show you again it will be right handed pentecostals that drive fords on ever other day of the week

This was the Word God gave Jeremiah to the people:

3 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of theLord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.
5 For if ye thoroughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.
12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the Lord, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;

14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.

15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?
20 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

21 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.
25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:
26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.
27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.
28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.
29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.
30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the Lord: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.
31 And they have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.
32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Topheth, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Topheth, till there be no place.
33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.
34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

Today? There is still rebellion against God by the people and this is true of Jew and Gentile alike and if there is no repentance? They will be destroyed. The message is the same. God changes not. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Our best prayer is God? Fix me first! Purify my heart, cause me to walk in your truth and that my ways may be your ways. Let the meditation of my heart and the words of my mouth be pleasing in thy sight. If each person does this? God will hear from heaven and forgive. His mercy is great. We should seek the Lord early. We should seek the LORD while He may still be found.

That is not true of born again Christians who are followers of Christ. We have never had a history of persecuting the Jews irregardless of what you find to claim otherwise, Guno.

This is what the LORD gave me this morning after I found you on the prayer meeting thread mocking the Lord's Prayer and attempting to disrupt those seeking to start their day with the LORD with the reading of the Word, song and prayer.

You did exactly what your fathers did before you - see this account when the Jewish Apostle Paul addressed the men of Israel reminding them of their own history:

16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience.

17 The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it.
18 And about the time of forty years suffered he their manners in the wilderness.
19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Canaan, he divided their land to them by lot.

20 And after that he gave unto them judges about the space of four hundred and fifty years, until Samuel the prophet.
21 And afterward they desired a king: and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.
22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.
25 And as John fulfilled his course, he said, Whom think ye that I am? I am not he. But, behold, there cometh one after me, whose shoes of his feet I am not worthy to loose.

26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.
27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.
28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.

29 And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.
32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.
43 Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

(This Guno, is why we preach the Gospel to the Jews first and then to the Gentile - because God has commanded it to be done this way - but when the Jews reject this Gospel then it is to be given to the Gentiles who gladly receive it)

47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

50 But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts.
51 But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.

So as you can see the LORD has already shown me, Guno, that those of you who have been attempting to disrupt the USMB prayer meeting for Christians are doing just as the early Pharisees and Saducees did - see verse 45, 46, 47 of Acts Chapter 13. May God have mercy upon your souls.

You made the statement it was only catholics and when you were shown wrong you changed it to pentecostal now when I show you again it will be right handed pentecostals that drive fords on ever other day of the week

It was Catholics and as Alberto Rivera the ex-Jesuit said in his testimony - there were many Catholics that pretended to be Protestants so that the Vatican could achieve the division they sought between the two. That is the testimony of Alberto Rivera and I believe him.

As for Methodists, Lutherans - today many of these people are not following the teachings of the Bible or the Gospel preached by their early church fathers - the same holds true of the Prespytarians (cannot spell it) who have begun to perform same sex marriages - there is a great falling away happening at this time but the history of it is - the Vatican was behind WWII. Not the Protestants. If you choose not to believe me then do not believe me, Guno. But do not be like the wicked Pharisees who tried to trap Christ in his words and could not.

It was Catholics and as Alberto Rivera the ex-Jesuit said in his testimony - there were many Catholics that pretended to be Protestants so that the Vatican could achieve the division they sought between the two. That is the testimony of Alberto Rivera and I believe him.

As for Methodists, Lutherans - today many of these people are not following the teachings of the Bible or the Gospel preached by their early church fathers - the same holds true of the Prespytarians (cannot spell it) who have begun to perform same sex marriages - there is a great falling away happening at this time but the history of it is - the Vatican was behind WWII. Not the Protestants. If you choose not to believe me then do not believe me, Guno. But do not be like the wicked Pharisees who tried to trap Christ in his words and could not.

Jesus was a Pharisee. word games is what Pharisees do------to sharpen their minds. Some of the sharpest people I have known in my own profession
have been Pharisees Einstein was a Pharisee according to his own perception. I wish I could be a Pharisee----or, at least, have the sharp mind of a
pharisee

From what I've seen lately - sharp minds are highly overrated. I'd rather have the heart of David than the brilliance of a genius who has no faith or need of God.

Jesus was not a Pharisee. He was despised by the Pharisees.

Jesus is God, Rosie. He forgave the sins of the people, performed miracles, raised the dead, caused the blind to see, he walked on water before witnesses, he died on a cross for our sins and rose on the 3rd day appearing to many. He ascended to heaven in view of eyewitnesses. When Thomas saw Jesus after he was resurrected from the grave, he said to Him, My Lord and My God. Jesus did not correct him.

Hate site, disregard it.

NEVER EVER FORGET: KILL THE FUCKING JEWS!! SHIT ON THEM!! PISS ON THEM!! SKIN THEM ALIVE!! INCINERATE THEIR STINKING CORPSES!!

The Lord rebuke you, Satan!

I read your post. It's full of lies. Adam Weishapt was a Catholic Jesuit - who cares what his ancestry was? He was a Catholic Jesuit educated by the Jesuits and the Illuminati was founded long before Adam by a man named Ignatius Loyola who was the founder of the Illuminati and the Jesuits.

The Illuminati - One World Order plan - was the blueprint of the Jesuits and approved by the Roman Catholic Vatican and Black pope - Jesuit General they work for. They are not Jews. They are the enemy of the Jews and have been plotting against them for centuries. You have fallen for their lies and by doing so you are only furthering their diabolical plans.

It was the Jesuits who formed the first league of Nations and the Jesuits behind the formation of the UN. Which is why the UN has always ruled against Israel. They are controlled by the Jesuits.

You need to stop reading hate sites and go look up Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex-Jesuit and learn the truth about just who is behind the Illuminati and why they are using the Jews as their fall guys!

It's all been a deception. The Jesuits are Masters at Deception!
You have been deceived! WAKE UP!!!

You'll learn by reading Rivera's writings and listening to his info on video by youtube that the ones behind child abduction / traficking / human sacrifice of children / drinking their blood - are Illuminati Jesuits and Vatican and the Jews you were referring to are not practicing Judaism but Kaballah! A very tiny minority - secret society and many are NOT JEWS. So you have nothing. You really need to read the occult history behind the Catholic Babylonian religion and also about Ignatius Loyola's roots in the Occult and Lucifer worship. That is the god of the Illuminati. Lucifer. They worship his name in the Latin Masses in the Vatican!

Last edited:
Indo, those who kill the Jews are going to hell. God warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. If you curse the Jews you are under a curse.

Jews wrote that, not God. I wish you'd realize God didn't write anything, esp. that. You don't want to mess with Jews as they will use their money and power and screw you over, they want your continuing worship , which you seem very willing to do.
Yup......everything Muslims do wrong is simply a Jewish plot to frame them......

Good way to avoid guilt if you ask me.

Muslims believe it is wrong to be critical of a Muslim......even if they are wrong as Hell:

"Under the many Conditions of Omar, dhimmis aren't allowed to criticize anything that has to do with Islam, including the very conditions of subjugation under which they live. Dhimmis are supposed to remain ignorant about Islamic teachings and can only refer to Islam in positive terms. Mocking, insulting, cursing, or even upsetting Muslims in any way, testifying against a Muslim in court, or raising a hand against a Muslim, even in self-defense, is forbidden.

Criticism of a Muslim person by a dhimmi -- even if it's based on undeniable facts, constitutes "slander" and is punishable by death. In contrast with the Western definition of slander -- false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation -- Sharia defines slander as any statement a Muslim would dislike, regardless if its degree of accuracy. This works in conjunction with another Sharia ruling, which gives all Muslims an open license to murder the offender wherever they find him. That doesn't mean all Muslims will do it, but if someone volunteers to do the killing, he will not be punished under Sharia. In modern times, this means an open season of vigilante street justice on any critic of Islam anywhere on the planet."

Articles Pamela Geller and the hijacking of America

Please spare me, I do not read anything she has to say.

Ukraine to honor groups that killed Jews in World War II - World - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

One wonders if Israel will order the US to stop supporting the US puppet government in Ukraine.

Hitler was a savior to the Ukrainians.
Revisionist history. At first they viewed him as a savior from Stalin and then the Germans started to slaughtered them and they fought for the USSR.

I think you are mistaking Nazis with Ukrainians. Yes, Ukrainians fought the Germans but Nazis in Ukraine like Stephan Bandera were always a supporter of Hitler. It is this Nazi element that Indofred is talking about.

Jews wrote that, not God. I wish you'd realize God didn't write anything, esp. that. You don't want to mess with Jews as they will use their money and power and screw you over, they want your continuing worship , which you seem very willing to do.
Yup......everything Muslims do wrong is simply a Jewish plot to frame them......

Muslims believe it is wrong to be critical of a Muslim......even if they are wrong as Hell:

"Under the many Conditions of Omar, dhimmis aren't allowed to criticize anything that has to do with Islam, including the very conditions of subjugation under which they live. Dhimmis are supposed to remain ignorant about Islamic teachings and can only refer to Islam in positive terms. Mocking, insulting, cursing, or even upsetting Muslims in any way, testifying against a Muslim in court, or raising a hand against a Muslim, even in self-defense, is forbidden.

Criticism of a Muslim person by a dhimmi -- even if it's based on undeniable facts, constitutes "slander" and is punishable by death. In contrast with the Western definition of slander -- false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation -- Sharia defines slander as any statement a Muslim would dislike, regardless if its degree of accuracy. This works in conjunction with another Sharia ruling, which gives all Muslims an open license to murder the offender wherever they find him. That doesn't mean all Muslims will do it, but if someone volunteers to do the killing, he will not be punished under Sharia. In modern times, this means an open season of vigilante street justice on any critic of Islam anywhere on the planet."

I don't think you read period. That is why you are such a backwards twat. Just saying.

I don't think you read period. That is why you are such a backwards twat. Just saying.

I read just fine thank you. What amazes me is how little Jews know about their history.

I read just fine thank you. What amazes me is how little Jews know about their history.

comparatively ----jews know quite a bit about their own history------what amazes me is how much islamo Nazi propaganda islamo Nazi shit know----I read it as a child and since I tend to remember that which I read------I know it------but islamo Nazi shit from ALL AROUND the world-----"know" the same garbage----it is taught in catechism class and in mosques. ---worldwide

comparatively ----jews know quite a bit about their own history------what amazes me is how much islamo Nazi propaganda islamo Nazi shit know----I read it as a child and since I tend to remember that which I read------I know it------but islamo Nazi shit from ALL AROUND the world-----"know" the same garbage----it is taught in catechism class and in mosques. ---worldwide

Convert to Judaism, you are not a Christian.

Forum List

Back