Honour those who killed Jews

Simon Wiesenthal Center Slams Decisions by Ukrainian Parliament to Equate Nazism and Communism and to Recognize Local Nazi Collaborators as Freedom Fighters Simon Wiesenthal Center

Simon Wiesenthal Center Slams Decisions by Ukrainian Parliament to Equate Nazism and Communism and to Recognize Local Nazi Collaborators as "Freedom Fighters"

April 12, 2015

Jerusalem-The Simon Wiesenthal Center today harshly criticized two decisions taken late last week by the Ukrainian parliament (Verkhova Rada) to equate Communist and Nazi crimes by banning both regimes and to recognize local Nazi collaborators as "freedom fighters," thereby entitling them to special benefits.

In a statement issued here today by its Director for Eastern European Affairs, Holocaust historian Dr. Efraim Zuroff, the Center termed the decisions an outrageous distortion of the history of World War II and the Holocaust.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a well known anti Semitic group, are totally wrong, according to daft rosie.

Freddie repeats the same silly lie over and over again. At no point did I describe the Simon Weisenthal Center as an anti-semtic group or accuse it of "being totally wrong" I am reminded of the first time I entered a mosque------it was a "good Friday"-----and the genius visiting Imam delivered a "lesson" ---something like a "sermon" devoted to shitting
on Christians. The prayer service consisted of everyone repeating the silly little line in Arabic ----over and over about MUHUMMAD THE LAST PROPHET ----in any case---the disgusting pig imam repeated over and over
the rousing cheer------re Christians "ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM" -----the men and boys in the peanut gallery virtually CHEERED I was young------and so nauseated by the stink and filth-----I almost threw up on the carpet. Freddie is nothing new to me---------he represents the same stink and filth I encountered more than 45 years ago --------in a mosque -----walking distance from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER would later be built------to wit
LIES AND SHIT---OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER......

Ukraine to honor groups that killed Jews in World War II - World - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

One wonders if Israel will order the US to stop supporting the US puppet government in Ukraine.

Hitler was a savior to the Ukrainians.
Poor Hitler, he killed himself, cause he was, ultimately, a coward. Thing is, he had more courage than Obugar does.

So they say, they say a lot don't they, none of it can be believed.

Simon Wiesenthal Center Slams Decisions by Ukrainian Parliament to Equate Nazism and Communism and to Recognize Local Nazi Collaborators as Freedom Fighters Simon Wiesenthal Center

Simon Wiesenthal Center Slams Decisions by Ukrainian Parliament to Equate Nazism and Communism and to Recognize Local Nazi Collaborators as "Freedom Fighters"

April 12, 2015

Jerusalem-The Simon Wiesenthal Center today harshly criticized two decisions taken late last week by the Ukrainian parliament (Verkhova Rada) to equate Communist and Nazi crimes by banning both regimes and to recognize local Nazi collaborators as "freedom fighters," thereby entitling them to special benefits.

In a statement issued here today by its Director for Eastern European Affairs, Holocaust historian Dr. Efraim Zuroff, the Center termed the decisions an outrageous distortion of the history of World War II and the Holocaust.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a well known anti Semitic group, are totally wrong, according to daft rosie.

Freddie repeats the same silly lie over and over again. At no point did I describe the Simon Weisenthal Center as an anti-semtic group or accuse it of "being totally wrong" I am reminded of the first time I entered a mosque------it was a "good Friday"-----and the genius visiting Imam delivered a "lesson" ---something like a "sermon" devoted to shitting
on Christians. The prayer service consisted of everyone repeating the silly little line in Arabic ----over and over about MUHUMMAD THE LAST PROPHET ----in any case---the disgusting pig imam repeated over and over
the rousing cheer------re Christians "ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM" -----the men and boys in the peanut gallery virtually CHEERED I was young------and so nauseated by the stink and filth-----I almost threw up on the carpet. Freddie is nothing new to me---------he represents the same stink and filth I encountered more than 45 years ago --------in a mosque -----walking distance from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER would later be built------to wit
LIES AND SHIT---OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER......

These nice Jewish boys must have gone to the same mosque you went to.

Besides the fact that your post makes no sense----the video you put up was debunked as an islamo Nazi shit fake, years ago. What does an anti Christian rant in Manhattan New York in a mosque about 45 years ago have to do with that silly faked up video? Those actors are supposed to be from somewhere on "the west bank" I have never known any jews in Israel subjected to the "YOU KILLED JESUS" bullshit ----do you dogs do that in Israel too? It happened to me----I grew up in a town which----when I was five had lots of shit like you. I learned that I am a jew from those little snots------girls my own age ------with the YOU KILLED JESUS and even IF YOU DID NOT KILL HIM HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE shit pouring out of their filthy mouths. At five I had nothing to say-----by six I came to understand that this person named "jesus" died 2000 years ago ----I decided that they were really stupid to think a person 2000 years old would still be alive----but then again they also believed a bunny left jelly beans for them on easter sunday. Were you one of those snotty little bitches?. My husband grew up in Israel----he barely heard of a "JESUS" I have to explain easter to him every year. Your idiot video is such an OBVIOUS fake----however ---even if it was not a fake------a bitch like you would have
nothing about which to complain. I got really bad news for you------jewish kids from religious homes know nothing about your creed---whatever it happens to be. It is just not mentioned. I heard about it from bitchy brats LIKE at age 5 which is why I was very disturbed to hear the hate rant ABOUT Christianity in a mosque , of all places, at age 20. I never heard the word JESUS or EASTER, or MUSLIM or KORAN in a synagogue-----or at home in my childhood

Sorry, killed the quote bit too much.

That pair of extremist idiots were clearly less than likely to make the pope's Christmas card list, but I'm sure they're just part of an idiot minority.

I see Rosie managed her usual rant, calling me a liar as usual.
Of course, I didn't makes the claims, simply reported the centre's findings.

Does that mean this Jewish body are liars?

it is somewhat vulgar and suggestive of
dishonesty and underhandedness.

Vulgar? I don’t see why it should be vulgar. But I am not an English-native speaker. Maybe natives will say something about it.
It is not vulgar and your definition was accurate. Might change your word of influence to interest. It does not represent anything underhanded or dishonest. Think about a minor partner in a business.

I see Rosie managed her usual rant, calling me a liar as usual.
Of course, I didn't makes the claims, simply reported the centre's findings.

Does that mean this Jewish body are liars?

what is "THIS JEWISH BODY"?? muzzie cock sucker? you are a liar----you INSIST that I wrote things I never wrote because ALLAH told you to lie for the glory of rapist muhummad and your own perverted stink

The Simon Weisenthal Center claims Jews are having problems, and the Ukrainian government are glorifying Nazis.
Rosie seems to disagree.

The Simon Weisenthal Center claims Jews are having problems, and the Ukrainian government are glorifying Nazis.
Rosie seems to disagree.

I never denied that the fact that the Ukranians are honoring Nazi pigs. The muzzie, Freddie, lied again for the glory of allah. The history of UKRAINE vs Russia is long and interesting-----full of conflict. It is also tied up with the jewish population of the area. Muzzie shit both ignores history for the convenience of the rapist pig and falsifies it. Ukraine---in the past resisted RUSSIAN CONTROL but Russia did control and USED the area as a kind of buffer between itself in European incursion.
As islamo Nazi shit likes to do-----they confined people under oppression in areas of "buffer"----thus lots of jews got virtually exiled to Ukraine by the islamo Nazi scum of Russia The Ukranians---themselves were very oppressive of jews ----encouraged by the islamo Nazi pigs of Russia for CENTURIES. An interesting factoid is---the mystical Chassidic creeds developed in that area ------as a kind of escaped from the the filth that fucking Freddie so loves--------to wit -ISLAMO NAZI SHIT OPPRESSION ------Is that fact not interesting?

The Ukranians have a rep that Freddie loves----they murder and rape jewish babies as easily and happily as have muslims for more than 1000 years . Freddie is a bit frustrated because in Indonesia there are no jews left to murder and rape-------and hindus have kinda isolated themselves from his endless stink-----now all they have is the DWINDLING Christian population

I never denied that the fact that the Ukranians are honoring Nazi pigs.

23b83559.jpg

Thanks for your explanation.
Unfortunately, I failed to understand what you meant by these sentences (I underlined them)
It is not vulgar and your definition was accurate. Might change your word of influence to interest. It does not represent anything underhanded or dishonest. Think about a minor partner in a business.

Could you elaborate?

Thanks for your explanation.
Unfortunately, I failed to understand what you meant by these sentences (I underlined them)

Could you elaborate?
A minor partner in a business may or may not have an influence, but they do have an interest. The amount of influence is determined by the majority owner of the business. They have the option of totally ignoring the minor partner and limiting the minor partners influence to zero. Having a "finger in the pie" does not mean automatic influence that determines an outcome, rather, the possibility of influence. When the term is used it infers a degree of influence, but not necessarily a final determination. You can put your finger in the pie and try to influence me into deciding to raise the prices of the products we sell because you have a financial interest, but the final decision is mine because I am the majority owner. A finger in the pie means you have the opportunity to influence due to an interest in the outcome of the decision that the majority owner will make.

A minor partner in a business may or may not have an influence, but they do have an interest. The amount of influence is determined by the majority owner of the business. They have the option of totally ignoring the minor partner and limiting the minor partners influence to zero. Having a "finger in the pie" does not mean automatic influence that determines an outcome, rather, the possibility of influence. When the term is used it infers a degree of influence, but not necessarily a final determination. You can put your finger in the pie and try to influence me into deciding to raise the prices of the products we sell because you have a financial interest, but the final decision is mine because I am the majority owner. A finger in the pie means you have the opportunity to influence due to an interest in the outcome of the decision that the majority owner will make.

Thanks.
It seems I completely misunderstood the idiom when I came across it some time ago. I have thought its meaning is about someone who is involved in some sort of a secret activity and, at the same time, denies this involvement.

Last edited:

Thanks.
It seems I completely misunderstood the idiom when I came across it some time ago. I have thought its meaning is about someone who is involved in some clandestine activity and, at the same time, denies this involvement.
It can be use used that way. It sometimes has the meaning describing a person or entity that meddles in affairs that are not their own, overt or covert. The term could be used to describe the USA involvement with Ukraine. The USA has their fingers in the pie in regards to Ukraine. To what degree and influence or affect is up for debate. Which fingers are covert and which fingers are overt is the question. There seem to be many fingers in the Ukraine "Pie". Some may have legitimate reasons for trying to get some of the pie and some may not. Some may be invited to the making and eating of the pie, some are there without invitation.

The Ukranians have a rep that Freddie loves----they murder and rape jewish babies

One up on a Jewish cock sucker

images

Rabbis start 'em young.

typical of perverted muhummad cock sucker.
-------old writings have revealed that muhummad's
cock stank but all the boys were forced to suck him anyway.

for those who do not know-----oral suction applied to
a surgical wound is the "old fashioned" method ---used
in classical medicine to accomplish HEMOSTASIS.
It is effective but in very very rare cases transmits a
virus. Studies out of Saudi Arabia reveal that negative
complications of circumcision are very very common in
MUZZIE PIG CIRCS. Muzzie pigs are so perverted
that they see oral hemostasis as SEX-----they also force
the mosque muslimah sluts to lick shit off the upturned
ass and tell them that it is how they do sex in Jannah.
Lots of very vulgar dogs imagine that medical procedures
are SEXUAL------there have been cases even in civilized
countries in which some muzzie dog decided that the male
doctor was having an orgasm when he performed a
digital exam on the muzzie dog's reeking diseased wife.
I was so happy when a disgusting dog declined being
examined by me------that stinking muzzie dog asked for
a male examiner saying "I AM A MUSLIM" ------but then I was disappointed because after I told
the stinking animal "that will be in about two hours"---HE
ACTUALLY insisted I do it (I should have refused the filthy
pig)

There seem to be many fingers in the Ukraine "Pie". Some may have legitimate reasons for trying to get some of the pie and some may not. Some may be invited to the making and eating of the pie, some are there without invitation.

Well, it is a difficult question. There are two main fingers in Ukrainian pie and both of them are there at some sort if invitation.

There are two main fingers in Ukrainian pie and both of them are there at some sort if invitation.

But only one lot of fingers live next door, and only one lot speak the language of the people they're involved with.

Forum List

Back