Honour those who killed Jews

Indo, those who kill the Jews are going to hell. God warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. If you curse the Jews you are under a curse.

I wonder if they would honor me if I took down the drawing of the cocksucker Muhammad being banged by his lover?

Seriously, muslims, what a cowardly bunch. Almost as cowardly as those Americans who are actually afraid of them.

Yeah, I poke sleeping bears, and my thirty aught six ends them if they wake up.

Indo, those who kill the Jews are going to hell. God warns, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. If you curse the Jews you are under a curse.

Jews wrote that, not God. I wish you'd realize God didn't write anything, esp. that. You don't want to mess with Jews as they will use their money and power and screw you over, they want your continuing worship , which you seem very willing to do.

Jews wrote that, not God. I wish you'd realize God didn't write anything, esp. that. You don't want to mess with Jews as they will use their money and power and screw you over, they want your continuing worship , which you seem very willing to do.
Yup......everything Muslims do wrong is simply a Jewish plot to frame them......

Good way to avoid guilt if you ask me.

Muslims believe it is wrong to be critical of a Muslim......even if they are wrong as Hell:

"Under the many Conditions of Omar, dhimmis aren't allowed to criticize anything that has to do with Islam, including the very conditions of subjugation under which they live. Dhimmis are supposed to remain ignorant about Islamic teachings and can only refer to Islam in positive terms. Mocking, insulting, cursing, or even upsetting Muslims in any way, testifying against a Muslim in court, or raising a hand against a Muslim, even in self-defense, is forbidden.

Criticism of a Muslim person by a dhimmi -- even if it's based on undeniable facts, constitutes "slander" and is punishable by death. In contrast with the Western definition of slander -- false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation -- Sharia defines slander as any statement a Muslim would dislike, regardless if its degree of accuracy. This works in conjunction with another Sharia ruling, which gives all Muslims an open license to murder the offender wherever they find him. That doesn't mean all Muslims will do it, but if someone volunteers to do the killing, he will not be punished under Sharia. In modern times, this means an open season of vigilante street justice on any critic of Islam anywhere on the planet."

Articles Pamela Geller and the hijacking of America

Last edited:
One wonders if Israel will order the US to stop supporting the US puppet government in Ukraine.

No, because it understands that the current Ukrainian government suits the US government.

Yup......everything Muslims do wrong is simply a Jewish plot to frame them......

Muslims believe it is wrong to be critical of a Muslim......even if they are wrong as Hell:

"Under the many Conditions of Omar, dhimmis aren't allowed to criticize anything that has to do with Islam, including the very conditions of subjugation under which they live. Dhimmis are supposed to remain ignorant about Islamic teachings and can only refer to Islam in positive terms. Mocking, insulting, cursing, or even upsetting Muslims in any way, testifying against a Muslim in court, or raising a hand against a Muslim, even in self-defense, is forbidden.

Criticism of a Muslim person by a dhimmi -- even if it's based on undeniable facts, constitutes "slander" and is punishable by death. In contrast with the Western definition of slander -- false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation -- Sharia defines slander as any statement a Muslim would dislike, regardless if its degree of accuracy. This works in conjunction with another Sharia ruling, which gives all Muslims an open license to murder the offender wherever they find him. That doesn't mean all Muslims will do it, but if someone volunteers to do the killing, he will not be punished under Sharia. In modern times, this means an open season of vigilante street justice on any critic of Islam anywhere on the planet."

You have to understand though.

To fight evil, it takes a set of balls, and the ability to overcome your fears, the left has no balls, and are scared to death of Muslims, thus they must fight to overcome Christianity, because Christians actually pose no threat to the left, (in other words, Christians wont cut off their heads)

You have to understand though.

To fight evil, it takes a set of balls, and the ability to overcome your fears, the left has no balls, and are scared to death of Muslims, thus they must fight to overcome Christianity, because Christians actually pose no threat to the left, (in other words, Christians wont cut off their heads)
Christians are perceived to be more of a threat because of constant negative-reinforcement in movies and television programs. Christians are always portrayed as bullheaded wackos that are cruel to everyone....not the loving generous people that Jesus wanted them to be. We all know there are good Muslims and bad Muslims, just like there are good Christians and bad Christians. The difference is Islam provides bad Muslims excuses to be bad...where as Christianity doesn't.

When it comes to liberals....all you have to do is take up their causes and they ignore your obvious faults...even if it means their doom. They seem to be so emotionally attached to their causes that they don't care that they're making friends with people that would hang them from the nearest tree if given a chance.

Ukraine to honor groups that killed Jews in World War II - World - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

One wonders if Israel will order the US to stop supporting the US puppet government in Ukraine.

If you actually understood the real reason for this strange tension between Russia and the U.S. then you would not be asking that question.

I think it was something to do with the US setting up a coup against the democratically elected government, then rigging a vote where most people that would vote against the US imposed government weren't given the chance to vote.
It's all down to control of the Gazprom pipeline and sales of US shale gas to Europe - or is that just a coincidence?

These are the same reasons the news didn't make it to the mainstream US press, in exactly the same way the news of the war over there does not.
The rise of neo-nazis, mass murder of civilians by the US sponsored government and use of cluster bombs against shoppers is also being ignored.

Is either side in Ukraine mainly Muslims and, if not, what the fuck are some posters blithering on about?
In fact, Islam is a very minor influence over there, so these stupid hate posts are all in the wrong thread.

Ukraine to honor groups that killed Jews in World War II - World - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

idiot-Freddie and Ha-aretz share a characteristic-----they both issue misleading statements. idiot-Freddie is fully aware of the fact that the government of Ukraine is not a US puppet government and ALSO that Israel does not "order" the US ----or even threaten the US (as do the muslim scum and pigs who murder americans because the US refuse to lick the stinking ass of islam)

Contrary to my usual form which is to ignore the
citations of the disgusting pimp, idiotfreddie----I
did read the Ha-aretz article. The title is misleading.
The Ukraine government simply cited as heros----some
organizations and groups that historically beside whatever else they did-----were also anti semitic and some even Nazi. Ha-aretz is published in Hebrew---
If I run into the Hebrew version I will check to see if
the English reflects that which the headline said,,
accurately-----in any case it is typical for islamo Nazi scum to scan around for any tidbit they can which seems remotely like they can use it to spit at jews.
Islamo Nazi shit are especially attracted to Ha-aretz--
because it is a sensationalist rag and also does
not pay its writers-----simply,, accepts all sorts of
donated garbage from embittered people...

If you actually understood the real reason for this strange tension between Russia and the U.S. then you would not be asking that question.

idiotfreddie is not asking a question-----he is farting
forth islamo Nazi propaganda------using just about
anything as a vehicle. His purpose in posting ---
"WILL ISRAEL ORDER THE US...." is to promote the
islamo Nazi shit mosque POV---that Israel controls
the USA. I ran into lots of people from southeast asia---long ago------young doctors in training. Among that group were many muslims---it was almost 50 years
ago -----I learned a new word "ZIONISTCONTROLLEDCIA"----way back then---the
people who so farted were in their mid twenties-----
and not precisely well versed in "general knowledge"---
what they did know was the basic Medical text book---
"HARRISONS" ------and islamo Nazi propaganda. They also "knew" more about Judaism and the history of jews than any other people on the face of the planet--

It's all down to control of the Gazprom pipeline and sales of US shale gas to Europe - or is that just a coincidence?

There is no Gazprom pipeline in Ukrine. All pipelines belong to state-controlled Ukrtransgaz.

There is no Gazprom pipeline in Ukrine. All pipelines belong to state-controlled Ukrtransgaz.

Pedants rely on minor points such as an abbreviation in a feeble attempt to make a point.
It's all down to control of the pipeline Gazprom uses to transport gas to Europe.

Forum List

Back