Homosexual recruitment is working

[
But dont worry about your standing among your militant Queer peers, no one expects you to get all objective or something.

LOL.....don't worry about your standing amongst your racist and bigot peers (aka assholes), no one expects you to get all objective or something....

Unlike you- I am a real heterosexual who is not threatened by homosexuals. I am happily married, and a father- and gay marriage doesn't threaten my marriage or my family.

And unlike you, I really do have gay friends, not your so-called shitty friends- and I want them to have the same rights and responsibilities my wife and I have.

So being gay is a crime?

It is a moral crime and a degenerate mental disorder or perversion, yes. IT once was a crime, but we are going insane as a culture, so it isnt any more..

Some people get so sad that the Government can no longer tell consenting adults what kind of sex that they can have in the privacy of their own home.

I dont want the government enforcing said law against buggery, but antiSodomy laws stretched a lot further than merely banning buggery among fagots. It also gave wives a legal basis for getting a restraining order on their husbands if he was insistent on fucking her in her ass. It gave her a basis for beating the hell out of him in divorce court.

It also provided similar cover for the weaker 'catching' member of a homo couple, though I doubt many of them would have ever used it.

The point is it gave a legal advantage to those who wanted to say 'no', just like strict parents give their kids a basis for not getting into wild activities with their friends, 'No, man, I cant, my parents would kill me, and mean KILL me!'

But dont worry about your standing among your militant Queer peers, no one expects you to get all objective or something.

Just as an FYI, sodomy laws also prohibited oral sex.

So being gay is a crime?

It is a moral crime and a degenerate mental disorder or perversion, yes. IT once was a crime, but we are going insane as a culture, so it isnt any more..

Some people get so sad that the Government can no longer tell consenting adults what kind of sex that they can have in the privacy of their own home.

I dont want the government enforcing said law against buggery, but antiSodomy laws stretched a lot further than merely banning buggery among fagots. It also gave wives a legal basis for getting a restraining order on their husbands if he was insistent on fucking her in her ass. It gave her a basis for beating the hell out of him in divorce court.

It also provided similar cover for the weaker 'catching' member of a homo couple, though I doubt many of them would have ever used it.

The point is it gave a legal advantage to those who wanted to say 'no', just like strict parents give their kids a basis for not getting into wild activities with their friends, 'No, man, I cant, my parents would kill me, and mean KILL me!'

In some states it also included dildos and negligee's.

All of which were never enforced unless there were other issues that brought them out. They were used kind of like some of these anti-gun laws; to just stack on top of other charges and not generally used to go after gun owners in and of themselves.

The only time I knew of Texas sodomy laws being enforced was when some gays were having sex in the bushes at Randol Mill Park in Arlington Texas. The problem was less the idea that two fags were giving each other BJs than that they were out there doing it in public in a park where kids were playing.

So being gay is a crime?

All of which were never enforced unless there were other issues that brought them out. They were used kind of like some of these anti-gun laws; to just stack on top of other charges and not generally used to go after gun owners in and of themselves.

The only time I knew of Texas sodomy laws being enforced was when some gays were having sex in the bushes at Randol Mill Park in Arlington Texas. The problem was less the idea that two fags were giving each other BJs than that they were out there doing it in public in a park where kids were playing.

The sodomy laws were used almost exclusively against gay men. And sometimes based on what happened inside a home or hotel room.

The sodomy laws were used almost exclusively against gay men. And sometimes based on what happened inside a home or hotel room.

And usually when some other issue was at hand, like indecent exposure or a hissy fight that spilled into a public rucuss.

Cops have better things to do than to chase down every dude that wants to engage in sexual perversion.

And usually when some other issue was at hand, like indecent exposure or a hissy fight that spilled into a public rucuss.

Cops have better things to do than to chase down every dude that wants to engage in sexual perversion.

In the 'good old' days in San Francisco and New York City, cops routinely raided clubs that catered to homosexuals.

A common tactic was to arrest everyone in the place, and then release them without charges the next day, but after notifying the newspapers of the names of who was arrested.

Blatant harrassment because of bigotry towards gays was quite commonplace until 30 years ago.

[The problem was less the idea that two fags were giving each other BJs than that they were out there doing it in public in a park where kids were playing.

And if it was a man and woman having sex in the park?

The problem with your explanation is that Texas sodomy laws wasn't about indecent exposure, or sex in public, it prohibited the act- whether consensual or not, whether in private or not.

Now that Sodomy is illegal does that mean Texas can't arrest two people for having sex in a park?

No- they can use the statutes against indecent exposure, or lewd behavior in public- which apply to everyone.

And how are they recruited, exactly?

You have never heard of seduction?

For goodness sake, get out more, dude.

Unless they were already gay, bi, or bi-curious, seduction isn't going to work.

But my question still remains, why do you think it is any of your business who someone has sex with? If they are consenting adults, it is none of your business.
Absolutely. It's no one's business. So gays can stop asking communities to prioritize prevention of disease among gay men.

Have you ever known a gay person, I mean personally?

[The problem was less the idea that two fags were giving each other BJs than that they were out there doing it in public in a park where kids were playing.

And if it was a man and woman having sex in the park?

The problem with your explanation is that Texas sodomy laws wasn't about indecent exposure, or sex in public, it prohibited the act- whether consensual or not, whether in private or not.

Now that Sodomy is illegal does that mean Texas can't arrest two people for having sex in a park?

No- they can use the statutes against indecent exposure, or lewd behavior in public- which apply to everyone.

yes, if it was a man and a woman they would have been arrested as well.

back in high school folks went to some lengths to find remote places to make out. they didnt do it in public parks.

Have you ever known a gay person, I mean personally?

lol, yes

[

LOL.....don't worry about your standing amongst your racist and bigot peers (aka assholes), no one expects you to get all objective or something....

Unlike you- I am a real heterosexual who is not threatened by homosexuals. I am happily married, and a father- and gay marriage doesn't threaten my marriage or my family.

And unlike you, I really do have gay friends, not your so-called shitty friends- and I want them to have the same rights and responsibilities my wife and I have.

The primary problems with open homosexual activity and gay marriage being accepted as normal is the following

1. It will diminish the numbers of homosexuals in the population. These people have evolved with our community and losing them will have a negative impact. Acceptance of open flamboyant perversion will discourage bisexuals from regular heterosexual behavior and their genes will be lost to the gene pool.

2. Further moral degredation of our culture as more and more deviant behavior becomes normalized from polygamy, to bestiality to 'voluntary' sexual enslavement.

3, All this will have a negative impact on demographic population growth. No nation remains a powerful nation once its population begins to implode.

4. This in turn has a huge economic impact as well, as populations with a negative population growth rate soon experience an economic recession and/or depression that they nevber recover from unless the nation is conquered and eradicated.

5. It is an offense to God, like adultery, masturbation, pre-marital sexual behavior and incest. It should never be completely tolerated as moral standards need to be kept.

Quarter of 'straight' young women admit to having a gay sex experience

You aren't always "born" homosexual, some people are recruited into it. This is the truth the LGBT movement is trying to hide. They are recruiting young people into LGBT, while denying that recruitment is possible.

We must oppose them.
Its working? When did you decide to become a homosexual?

When you buy the complete collector's edition of Judy Garland songs....

It simply makes it easier for people like you to hate them, if you can say it is their choice & their fault.

I dont hate the run of the mill fagot.

I hate the militant leaders of the fagot community as they lie to their own flock (and everyone else) and sell them out for political gain. They use them worse than the 'Civil Rights' leaders have exploited the black community.

So that would mean that the homosexuals should hate you for lying about them.

I do not knowingly lie about them.

What you think of as a lie is at worst a disagreement regarding the facts.

woman having sex with another woman is not homosexual...

Do you think that a man who commits ass rape on another man is a fagot? I sure do.

First and foremost he is a rapist.

See, if I was discussing a man raping a woman's ass, I wouldn't call him a 'straight' or a 'heterosexual'- I would call him a rapist.

You have your own anti-gay agenda and your speech demonstrates it.

Yes he would be a heterosexual rapist.

While i would have objections to a woman forcing me to have vaginal sex with her, her ass raping me or a man ass raping me are entirely a different sort of thing, far worse.

Maybe thats just a straight guys hang up, lol.

Do you think that a man who commits ass rape on another man is a fagot? I sure do.

See, if I was discussing a man raping a woman's ass, I wouldn't call him a 'straight' or a 'heterosexual'- I would call him a rapist.

While i would have objections to a woman forcing me to have vaginal sex with her, her ass raping me or a man ass raping me are entirely a different sort of thing, far worse.

Then call a rapist a rapist and you won't sound like just another homophobic bigot.

It simply makes it easier for people like you to hate them, if you can say it is their choice & their fault.

I dont hate the run of the mill fagot.

I hate the militant leaders of the fagot community as they lie to their own flock (and everyone else) and sell them out for political gain. They use them worse than the 'Civil Rights' leaders have exploited the black community.

So that would mean that the homosexuals should hate you for lying about them.

I do not knowingly lie about them.

What you think of as a lie is at worst a disagreement regarding the facts.

And they don't knowingly lie either.

All of you are as pure as driven snow.

Then call a rapist a rapist and you won't sound like just another homophobic bigot.

When I call a homo rapist a hopo rapist, I dont sound like a homophobic bigot except to overly sensitive types that make an industry of whining about every fucking thing on Earth.

Forum List

Back