Homosexual recruitment is working

This country needs to become racially aware. I suggest this best seller from an American patriot.

my-awakening-small-covethe-smalles.jpg.cf.jpg

What does some racist degenerate have to do with sexual perversion?

Are yo saying David Duke is a fagot?

Moral corruption? Two consenting adults enjoying each other and hurting no one is "moral corruption"?

How is giving each other STDs like HIV or incurable diseae not hurting each other?

roflmao

The simple truth is that it is none of your business.

No, it is my business, bubba.

If some college girl wants to try sex with a woman, who cares?

Millions do.

First of all, if you have unprotected sex with someone outside of a monogamous relationship, you are an idiot. But the STDs are not the moral issue. You are wanting to determine who can have sex with whom, based solely on your own paranoia.

Second, as long as it is consenting adults, it is NOT your business.

Millions cares about who wins American Idol too. But it does not change the fact that they do not get to choose for someone else.

LOL! Yeah, that explains the plethora of homosexuals throughout history. They just ignored the social stigma because they chose to do so.

Lol, you really have retreated into sarcastic stupidity.

Thats fine with me, ass hat.

Yeah, you have such deep analytical skills. lol

You brought up history and so did I. I guess if my points don't follow your agenda, they must be sarcasm, huh?

First of all, if you have unprotected sex with someone outside of a monogamous relationship, you are an idiot.

Wow, we agree on something.

But the STDs are not the moral issue.

They are the consequence of the moral issue.

You are wanting to determine who can have sex with whom, based solely on your own paranoia.

No, based on the historical record, demographics, morality, and hygiene.

Second, as long as it is consenting adults, it is NOT your business.

No, it IS my business if it affects public order, public health, and public sanitation.

Millions cares about who wins American Idol too. But it does not change the fact that they do not get to choose for someone else.

American Idol has a vote. What are you doing, making a Straw Man of a Red Herring?

lol

LOL! Yeah, that explains the plethora of homosexuals throughout history. They just ignored the social stigma because they chose to do so.

Lol, you really have retreated into sarcastic stupidity.

Thats fine with me, ass hat.

Yeah, you have such deep analytical skills. lol

You brought up history and so did I. I guess if my points don't follow your agenda, they must be sarcasm, huh?

No, your sarcasm makes it sarcasm.

Or you really are just that stupid.

So being gay is a crime?

It is a moral crime and a degenerate mental disorder or perversion, yes. IT once was a crime, but we are going insane as a culture, so it isnt any more.

We survivors will have to rebuild our moral foundations of society once the pervs kill off enough of themselves.

Who's moral crime? yours?
What of the moral crime of abusing, verbal abuse and persecution of your fellow humans?

To love your brother is moral.

disinformation and lies are not moral

Interfering with the rights of others is not moral

>>Transgender Mental Illness Classification Axed In Denmark — First Nation To Spite The WHO’s Slow Progress<<

"Homosexuality is no longer considered a mental illness by the American Psychiatric Association and the World Health Organization"

"The American Psychiatric Association (APA) removed homosexuality from its official Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in 1973."

"(APA), it supported the right to privacy in adult consensual relations conducted"

"normal variant of human sexuality"

It is not moral to discriminate based on sex/sexuality

acceptance, treating other as just people, kindness, these things are moral.

So being gay is a crime?

It is a moral crime and a degenerate mental disorder or perversion, yes. IT once was a crime, but we are going insane as a culture, so it isnt any more.

We survivors will have to rebuild our moral foundations of society once the pervs kill off enough of themselves.

Who's moral crime? yours?
What of the moral crime of abusing, verbal abuse and persecution of your fellow humans?

To love your brother is moral.

disinformation and lies are not moral

Interfering with the rights of others is not moral

>>Transgender Mental Illness Classification Axed In Denmark — First Nation To Spite The WHO’s Slow Progress<<

"Homosexuality is no longer considered a mental illness by the American Psychiatric Association and the World Health Organization"

"The American Psychiatric Association (APA) removed homosexuality from its official Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in 1973."

"(APA), it supported the right to privacy in adult consensual relations conducted"

"normal variant of human sexuality"

It is not moral to discriminate based on sex/sexuality

acceptance, treating other as just people, kindness, these things are moral.

You know, it doesnt work to just make up your own morality. To have any gravitas it has to be based on something more than the paper out of a Chinese Fortune Cookie.

No, I do not have to 'love' my fellow man who would force their perversion on the innocent. Nor do I have to pretend to love these degenerates who wreck families, abandon their children and cause the fastest spread of disease and moral degeneracy of any segment in our population.

Does that help you to understand what I am talking about?

Before this is all over, a lot of people on both sides of the issue are going to be hurt; hurt feelings, broken bones and lives snuffed out.

You do not have the right to force yourselves on our children, no how no way.

Quarter of 'straight' young women admit to having a gay sex experience

You aren't always "born" homosexual, some people are recruited into it. This is the truth the LGBT movement is trying to hide. They are recruiting young people into LGBT, while denying that recruitment is possible.

We must oppose them.
No one is born homosexual and the 'studies' that say they are are total horse shit.

Indeed. It's just a hoax, from inception to the present. They're milking the sympathy party generated by their own mindless self-inflicted AIDS crisis, marketing themselves as 'victims' who deserve special rights and privileges. They're mentally ill, no doubt at all, but obviously they serve a need for political hacks to promote in lieu of real issues.

Duke is not a degenerate and certainly no faggot. Betraying your race and sexuality is a serious perversion against god

The Kingdom of God does not distinguish race, dude. Says so in the NEw Testament and so says the Magisterium.

While there are racial matters that the morons in the government push on us, your racial loyalty crap is good for nothing but the garbage dump of history.

IT would be far easier to argue that we are simply defending our group rights under the current Identity Politics system rather than pushing some kind of Nordic supremacy bullshit.

Besides, Teutons are inferior anyway or they wouldnt keep getting their asses kicked in one world war after another one.

Duke is very relevant.
He is relevant to those who specialize in the history of losers and degenerates.

You do know that Duke is a race traitor, right? He sold the membership lists of his KKK group to journos after giving them to the FBI from what I have read. He has also cooperated with the Southern Poverty Law Center, I have heard.

He is the white Al Sharpton.

Any actual evidence of that? Say, a reputable study? Or is that just your hope, so that you can demand that they stop making the choice to be gay?

You have it backwards; the homosexual lobby is obligated to prove it's not a choice on their part, and of course all of the 'studies' purporting to 'prove' it's 'genetic' are junk, with ridiculously lame methodologies and outright falsifications. This is why nobody ever posts them in support of them being anything but fetishists and mentally ill, into humiliation and abuse fantasies, S&M freaks, etc., etc.

Any actual evidence of that? Say, a reputable study? Or is that just your hope, so that you can demand that they stop making the choice to be gay?

You have it backwards; the homosexual lobby is obligated to prove it's not a choice on their part, and of course all of the 'studies' purporting to 'prove' it's 'genetic' are junk, with ridiculously lame methodologies and outright falsifications. This is why nobody ever posts them in support of them being anything but fetishists and mentally ill, into humiliation and abuse fantasies, S&M freaks, etc., etc.

Whether it is a choice or not is of no consequence for the law. It simply makes it easier for people like you to hate them, if you can say it is their choice & their fault.

Gay couples living in public and even marrying has no effect on your life. Mind your own business and try working on the problems that matter & effect you.

Last edited:
This is another lie dead, killed by them coming out and admitting their lifestyle is a choice....thus recruitment is happening, thus their campaign in public schools......oh look an agenda they claimed is a lie too......

So being gay is a crime?

It is a moral crime and a degenerate mental disorder or perversion, yes. IT once was a crime, but we are going insane as a culture, so it isnt any more..

Some people get so sad that the Government can no longer tell consenting adults what kind of sex that they can have in the privacy of their own home.

Forum List

Back