Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘Hillary’s America’ Docu Set To Open Just Before GOP Convention

They'll probably put him in prison again for making this anti-Hillary movie.

Or they'll kill his cat.

Or he will die in a plane crash.

D'Sousa makes a fortune with movies to entertain crazy right wingers. I don't mind if he takes their money. They can't get any crazier by listening to him. The only fortunate thing about it is that there are so few of them.
. Funny thing, you can't truthfully dispute anything in his factual documentaries.

I can't wait to see how many right wingers flock to see it

Maybe Trump can buy them popcorn

Everything he portrays in the trailer is true. The Democrats were the party of slavery, were the party of the KKK, and they remain the party of corrupt big city machines, corrupt unions, and corrupt welfare state bureaucrats.

I can't wait to see how many right wingers flock to see it

Maybe Trump can buy them popcorn
I will definitely buy the ticket, and see it in 3-D if I can, because that scene of the ghost horse popping out of the movie screen would look awesome in 3-D!

Democrats seem blissfully unaware of their own party's history. It is not taught in the public schools. Perhaps they should see this movie so they can learn the truth.

"What if their plan is to steal America?"

Too fucking funny.......conservative pop corn

I think it's pretty shocking that they put him in prison for eight months for making a movie. Democrats really do hate freedom, I guess. Now he hates them even more, and is even more dangerous to them.

I think it's pretty shocking that they put him in prison for eight months for making a movie. Democrats really do hate freedom, I guess. Now he hates them even more, and is even more dangerous to them.

:lol:

No, he went to a halfway house, for felony election fraud.

But I have no doubt that you'll continue to spread the same lies, because you're godless and evil and demonic and satanic and all the other shit you call people all the time.

God will judge your lies, satanic beast!

D'Sousa makes a fortune with movies to entertain crazy right wingers. I don't mind if he takes their money. They can't get any crazier by listening to him. The only fortunate thing about it is that there are so few of them.
. Funny thing, you can't truthfully dispute anything in his factual documentaries.

Everything in every one of his movies has been proven to be crap.

It never ceases to amaze me about the poor quality of conservative propaganda....."What if their plan is to steal America?"

I guess you have to consider the target audience

:lol:

No, he went to a halfway house, for felony election fraud.

But I have no doubt that you'll continue to spread the same lies, because you're godless and evil and demonic and satanic and all the other shit you call people all the time.

God will judge your lies, satanic beast!

And of course he points out to the guy who was also facing election fraud.....far worse than his.........if you can even call what he did a crime.....and yet that guy was a democrat and got off lightly....

Democrats seem blissfully unaware of their own party's history. It is not taught in the public schools. Perhaps they should see this movie so they can learn the truth.
So slave owners during the civil war in the north were democrats also?

Forum List

Back