Homosexual recruitment is working

Pretty soon all liberals will be bisexual.

When asked "Are you gay?".....all liberals have that moment of shame. They think "Fuck....no....I'm a bigoted hetero".

So....they'll let themselves get butt fucked or scissored by someone of the same sex so they can at least claim bisexual.

Liberals would rather be dishonest but appear progressive and tolerant than DARE be seen as possibly a normal hetero American.

I don't believe homosexuality is something one is 'born with' and unchanging. Given the right place and time anyone "might" engage in same sex relations especially if isolated from the other sex.

This has been the consistent historical view up until recent times; Samurai warriors for example were encouraged to have gay relations (in order to strengthen their ties to each other during combat),

Quarter of 'straight' young women admit to having a gay sex experience

You aren't always "born" homosexual, some people are recruited into it. This is the truth the LGBT movement is trying to hide. They are recruiting young people into LGBT, while denying that recruitment is possible.

We must oppose them.
Welcome aboard. Wish we would have had you on board before an entire generation was brainwashed by Hollywood's GLAAD influence. Better late than never though.

Just in the years the big evangelism kicked in from the church of LGBT:

HIV disproportionately affects young men who have sex with men (YMSM).
YMSM: In 2011, among adolescent males aged 13–19 years, approximately 93% of all
diagnosed HIV infections were from male-to-male sexual contact
.....From 2008–2011, YMSM aged 13–24 years had the greatest percentage increase (26%) in diagnosed HIV infections. http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/sexualbehaviors/pdf/hiv_factsheet_ymsm.pdf

You aren't always "born" homosexual, some people are recruited into it. This is the truth the LGBT movement is trying to hide. They are recruiting young people into LGBT, while denying that recruitment is possible.

We must oppose them.
Welcome aboard. Wish we would have had you on board before an entire generation was brainwashed by Hollywood's GLAAD influence. Better late than never though.

Just in the years the big evangelism kicked in from the church of LGBT:

HIV disproportionately affects young men who have sex with men (YMSM).
YMSM: In 2011, among adolescent males aged 13–19 years, approximately 93% of all
diagnosed HIV infections were from male-to-male sexual contact
.....From 2008–2011, YMSM aged 13–24 years had the greatest percentage increase (26%) in diagnosed HIV infections. http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/sexualbehaviors/pdf/hiv_factsheet_ymsm.pdf
I've been raising kids for over 30 years, yet none we turned ghey by Hollywood....

I think the OP illustrates that homosexuality isn't simply something one is "born with".

It sounds like it's probably becoming more socially acceptable for young people to experiment with homosexuality due to the "glamorization" of homosexuality in the media today.

Pretty soon all liberals will be bisexual.

When asked "Are you gay?".....all liberals have that moment of shame. They think "Fuck....no....I'm a bigoted hetero".

So....they'll let themselves get butt fucked or scissored by someone of the same sex so they can at least claim bisexual.

Liberals would rather be dishonest but appear progressive and tolerant than DARE be seen as possibly a normal hetero American.

Who cares what two or twenty consenting adults do in private?

I think the OP illustrates that homosexuality isn't simply something one is "born with".

It sounds like it's probably becoming more socially acceptable for young people to experiment with homosexuality due to the "glamorization" of homosexuality in the media today.
That would coincide directly with the stunning increase in young men getting HIV from gay sex in just the last decade or so. It indicates a growth in population of a demographic, since the HIV prevention-behaviors are found to be roughly the same as before the millennial push for kids to "be OK with gay" or to be "bi-curious" etc. Remember "bi-curious"? If tons more young men were trying out gay sex and grafting their habit there, you'd expect a stunning increase in new HIV cases in that demographic.

And that's exactly what we have.

I don't believe homosexuality is something one is 'born with' and unchanging. Given the right place and time anyone "might" engage in same sex relations especially if isolated from the other sex.

This has been the consistent historical view up until recent times; Samurai warriors for example were encouraged to have gay relations (in order to strengthen their ties to each other during combat),

Yo, OK FAG!

"GTP"
Yo, this guy is a TRUE FAG!!!
1435410503_white-house--rainbow-scotus-gay-marriage_2.jpg

That would coincide directly with the stunning increase in young men getting HIV from gay sex in just the last decade or so. It indicates a growth in population of a demographic, since the HIV prevention-behaviors are found to be roughly the same as before the millennial push for kids to "be OK with gay" or to be "bi-curious" etc. Remember "bi-curious"? If tons more young men were trying out gay sex and grafting their habit there, you'd expect a stunning increase in new HIV cases in that demographic.

And that's exactly what we have.
VD is increasing in the senior demographic also, with heterosexuals...

We must oppose them.

You know the reality is some will have gay sex, some will have hetero sex, and some will have try anything once sex to discover if they like having something rammed up their ass...

Now as you finish the last part of that comment realize I really do not worry about Gay, Hetero or Try anything at least once recruitment, but it seem it is bothering you...

So here is the thing and if you fear that someone is trying to recruit you then you have to ask yourself do you have a closet question about yourself and if not why do you give a damn about what someone else does with their life?

Me thinks bible thumpers are latent homosexuals as their godman jesus was , remember he pranced around with 12 men

Me thinks bible thumpers are latent homosexuals as their godman jesus was , remember he pranced around with 12 men

Was Jesus gay? Probably

Jesus's intimacy with John suggested he was gay

Was Jesus gay? Probably | Paul Oestreicher

so the christer god was gay

In the days of the Greek and Roman Empire's Homosexuality was not uncommon as some might want to pretend.

Homosexuality in ancient Rome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homosexuality in ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back