Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

Of course it's not a moral issue people like you that have no absolute morals. THAT is my point, moral relativism allows YOU to choose what is moral and immoral. Hell the Nazis though putting people in the gas chambers was moral behavior so your defintion of morality is no different than theirs, moral is anything I think is good or right. Save it slick, I ain't buying your heathenistic BS today.

Hating people because of the color of their skin, their economic standing, their religion or their sexual makeup harms our society and makes us less human and is immoral

Consensual sex does not

The rightwings hangups with all things sexual while they encourage hatred is immoral. You, sir, are our prime practitioner

Hatred in and of itself is not immoral sorry. By the way, I don't have hangups with all things sexual, I just consider sex to be something more important for human beings than it is for animals.

By you choosing to say that hatred in and of itself is not immoral, is the very epitome of you saying what is moral and what isn't.

But then again, what else can you expect from some cock smoking ass pounding colon jousting cock monkey who is scared of their own shadow?

You don't have hangups? Really? Then I wonder how I got blocked from a thread where I handed your ass to you (as well as described what a fucked up individual you were)?

C'mon you Christian cocksucker, you can do better than that, can't you, or does your dogma have you locked in to being a loser asshat that is also a one trick pony?

Hating people because of the color of their skin, their economic standing, their religion or their sexual makeup harms our society and makes us less human and is immoral

Consensual sex does not

The rightwings hangups with all things sexual while they encourage hatred is immoral. You, sir, are our prime practitioner

Hatred in and of itself is not immoral sorry. By the way, I don't have hangups with all things sexual, I just consider sex to be something more important for human beings than it is for animals.

By you choosing to say that hatred in and of itself is not immoral, is the very epitome of you saying what is moral and what isn't.

But then again, what else can you expect from some cock smoking ass pounding colon jousting cock monkey who is scared of their own shadow?

You don't have hangups? Really? Then I wonder how I got blocked from a thread where I handed your ass to you (as well as described what a fucked up individual you were)?

C'mon you Christian cocksucker, you can do better than that, can't you, or does your dogma have you locked in to being a loser asshat that is also a one trick pony?

Unlike you punk, I don't make up my morals as I go. I recognize a Supreme Being, God to you scrote, that has dicated to us what is moral and what is immoral behavior. As for being blocked from some thread, I don't know anything about that as I'm not a crybaby that runs to a moderator when someone hurts my feelings like you did when I insulted your gay lover. Was it on that thread by the way where you went running like a little bitch to report me to a moderator for saying something to your boyfriend? If so maybe they read it and didn't like what you posted faggot. You talk a lot of shit candyass but nobody is buying it. Handed me my ass, lol, verbally you couldn't match wits with a low functioning retard let alone with me. Whatever you do though, please, please, please don't threatern to use your mastery of Mua Tai, (well your mastery of everything about it but being able to spell the martial art are you've supposedly studied for decades, lol) on me. You can maybe fool some of the idiots here but you can't fool me. You're a loudmouthed, full of crap, punk that is constantly talking about other men's asses and you handing them their asses. Kinda a sick fascination with asses huh squid. That's exactly why we stood watch in our quarters when deployed with the FMF, we ALL knew that famous Navy motto, "When underway, Gay is OK!". Lol, piss off you loudmouthed candyass.

Last edited:
This incident reflects more poorly on the BSA than it does that young man

This incident reflects more poorly on the BSA than it does that young man

The Boy Scout have a time honored tradition, they will not bend to the prissy ass whims of gays.

:clap2:

There is nothing in the Boy Scout Law or oath regarding Homosexuality
It's the Boy Scouts rules and laws that must be followed being a homo according to the Boy Scout is not of good moral standing.
Boy Scout Oath or Promise

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Note that the Boy Scout Oath has traditionally been considered to have three promises. Those three promises are delineated by the semicolons in the Oath, which divide it into three clauses. The three promises of the Scout Oath are, therefore:

Duty to God and country,
Duty to other people, and
Duty to self
DUTY TO GOD AND COUNTRY: Your family and religious leaders teach you to know and serve God. By following these teachings, you do your duty to God.

Men and women of the past worked to make America great, and many gave their lives for their country. By being a good family member and a good citizen, by working for your country's good and obeying its laws, you do your duty to your country. Obeying the Scout Law means living by its 12 points.

DUTY TO OTHER PEOPLE: Many people need help. A cheery smile and a helping hand make life easier for others. By doing a Good Turn daily and helping when you're needed, you prove yourself a Scout and do your part to make this a better world.

DUTY TO SELF: Keeping yourself physically strong means taking care of your body. Eat the right foods and build your strength. Staying mentally awake means learn all you can, be curious, and ask questions. Being morally straight means to live your life with honesty, to be clean in your speech and actions, and to be a person of strong character.

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

Boy Scout Oath, Law and Motto
He wasn't trust worthy because he did not reveal that he was gay.

The Boy Scout have a time honored tradition, they will not bend to the prissy ass whims of gays.

:clap2:

It's the Boy Scouts rules and laws that must be followed being a homo according to the Boy Scout is not of good moral standing.

Note that the Boy Scout Oath has traditionally been considered to have three promises. Those three promises are delineated by the semicolons in the Oath, which divide it into three clauses. The three promises of the Scout Oath are, therefore:

Duty to God and country,
Duty to self
DUTY TO GOD AND COUNTRY: Your family and religious leaders teach you to know and serve God. By following these teachings, you do your duty to God.

Men and women of the past worked to make America great, and many gave their lives for their country. By being a good family member and a good citizen, by working for your country's good and obeying its laws, you do your duty to your country. Obeying the Scout Law means living by its 12 points.

DUTY TO OTHER PEOPLE: Many people need help. A cheery smile and a helping hand make life easier for others. By doing a Good Turn daily and helping when you're needed, you prove yourself a Scout and do your part to make this a better world.

DUTY TO SELF: Keeping yourself physically strong means taking care of your body. Eat the right foods and build your strength. Staying mentally awake means learn all you can, be curious, and ask questions. Being morally straight means to live your life with honesty, to be clean in your speech and actions, and to be a person of strong character.

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

I am very familiar with the Boy Scout code. None of what you posted mentions homosexuality. It is only an outdated sense of values by the scouts that equates homosexuality with immoral behavior......the rest of society does not

Duty to God and country,
Duty to self

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

I am very familiar with the Boy Scout code. None of what you posted mentions homosexuality. It is only an outdated sense of values by the scouts that equates homosexuality with immoral behavior......the rest of society does not

IT's the scouts rules don't like it take them too court, no wait this has already been done and the Scouts won.
Being Gay is not morally straight according to the scouts.

Give him the goddamned badge. I wonder if they'd have the balls to deny a black scout a badge for being black.....

Duty to God and country,
Duty to self

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

IT's the scouts rules don't like it take them too court, no wait this has already been done and the Scouts won.
It's their right to do wrong in this case. That's correct

No one forced the boy to join the scouts if you're gay don't think about joining. Their rules you must abide by them if you want to be a member.

No one forced the boy to join the scouts if you're gay don't think about joining. Their rules you must abide by them if you want to be a member.

They should add "no ******* allowed" to their bylaws. It's just as wrong and legal as what they're doing here.

Duty to God and country,
Duty to self

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

There is nothing in the scout code saying gays are immoral. That is only the interpretation of scout leadership and is out of touch with 21st century America

There are no laws in our country saying homosexuality is immoral

There is nothing in the scout code saying gays are immoral. That is only the interpretation of scout leadership and is out of touch with 21st century America

There are no laws in our country saying homosexuality is immoral

Yes their is according to scout standards being gay is immoral and according to the court cases the scouts have won their morals their way.

Forum List

Back