Obama finally gets in his witty replies to Romney - 48 hours late. Did the TWO telepr

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Good grief, HOW PATHETIC

SNIP:
By Toby Harnden In Fairfax, Virginia

PUBLISHED:13:07 EST, 5 October 2012| UPDATED: 17:29 EST, 5 October 2012

Comments (23)

Speaking at an event in Fairfax, Virginia, a relaxed and confident President Barack Obama had plenty of witty retorts and quotable sound bites to aim at his challenger Mitt Romney.

The problem was that they came a day and a half after he had been demolished by Romney during the first presidential debate in Denver and were scripted and delivered with the aid of a pair of teleprompters flanking the stage.

‘Now, my opponent, you know, has been trying to do a two-step and reposition and got an extreme makeover,’ Obama, speaking against a backdrop of 150 women of shapes sizes and ethnicities gathered on a stage at George Mason University, said to chuckles.

Scroll down for video

Back on form: Obama was at his oratory best today in Fairfax, Virginia . . . with the help of two teleprompters:lol:

He mocked Romney for using the example of Sesame Street’s Big Bird, shown on PBS television, as something that did not need to be publicly funded by borrowing money from China.

‘When he was asked what he'd actually do to cut spending and reduce the deficit, his big example was to go after public television,’ Obama said, laughing.

‘So for all all you moms and kids out there, don't worry - somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird, rounding him up.’ There were roars of laughter and shouts of ‘Big Bird’ from the crowd.

Obama added: ‘Elmo's got to watch out, too. Governor Romney plans to let Wall Street run wild again, but he's going to bring down the hammer on "Sesame Street”. It makes perfect sense.’

all of it here
Read more: Obama gets his clever debate responses in against Romney - two days late and with the aid of a pair of teleprompters | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I was laughing my ass off at Obama acting all sorts of tough with all his
faithful worshipers cheering him on.....

All the Libs are screaming about all the lies Romney was telling during the debate....
Obama is standing right there....
If Romney was lying why didn't his Highness say something.

Obama added: ‘Elmo's got to watch out, too. Governor Romney plans to let Wall Street run wild again, but he's going to bring down the hammer on "Sesame Street”. It makes perfect sense.’

The only reason Obama can now say these things is they are on a teleprompter!

I don't think it will help Elmo to watch out for Mitt - Mitt already has him replaced.

7237671_f496.jpg

obama is reliving this debate over and over again. He's correcting all his mistakes like a prizefighter jabbling at a stationery punching bag. The entirety of his campaigning since the debate has been to fix what he did wrong.

The devlopment is that Romney is going to continue to talk about issues and obama will continue to talk about Romney. I give it a couple more days and obama will be tuned out.

obama is exhibiting all the characteristics of someone slipping into insanity.

With all our troubles he could be addressing, the idiot in Chief is out there talking about BIG BIRD

Good grief, HOW PATHETIC

SNIP:
By Toby Harnden In Fairfax, Virginia

PUBLISHED:13:07 EST, 5 October 2012| UPDATED: 17:29 EST, 5 October 2012

Comments (23)

Speaking at an event in Fairfax, Virginia, a relaxed and confident President Barack Obama had plenty of witty retorts and quotable sound bites to aim at his challenger Mitt Romney.

The problem was that they came a day and a half after he had been demolished by Romney during the first presidential debate in Denver and were scripted and delivered with the aid of a pair of teleprompters flanking the stage.

‘Now, my opponent, you know, has been trying to do a two-step and reposition and got an extreme makeover,’ Obama, speaking against a backdrop of 150 women of shapes sizes and ethnicities gathered on a stage at George Mason University, said to chuckles.

Scroll down for video

Back on form: Obama was at his oratory best today in Fairfax, Virginia . . . with the help of two teleprompters:lol:

He mocked Romney for using the example of Sesame Street’s Big Bird, shown on PBS television, as something that did not need to be publicly funded by borrowing money from China.

‘When he was asked what he'd actually do to cut spending and reduce the deficit, his big example was to go after public television,’ Obama said, laughing.

‘So for all all you moms and kids out there, don't worry - somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird, rounding him up.’ There were roars of laughter and shouts of ‘Big Bird’ from the crowd.

all of it here
Read more: Obama gets his clever debate responses in against Romney - two days late and with the aid of a pair of teleprompters | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My God, how pathetically junior high. I'd be embarrassed for him, if I didn't know that leftists have their sense of shame surgically removed so that it doesn't get in the way of their political aspirations.

What do you want to bet that by the time the VP debate rolls around, lefties will be telling us how he delivered all these "devastating" remarks DURING the debate?

Forum List

Back