Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

No laws against starving children?

What country do you live in Joe Taliban?

The good ole USA son, which has no laws forcing you to feed your neighbor's child if you see them starving. Or are you trying to tell me where you live there are laws forcing you to donate food to the hungry. Like I said US laws don't define morality, God does.

Tell us again Taliban

You are more concerned with peoples bedrooms than what they do to each other in public. You spout your hatred daily, harass homosexuals........and call them immoral
You sir, are the most immoral poster we have

Lol, I call em as I see em and the word of God defines homosexual behavior as immoral behavior plain and simple. I could care less what you guys do in your bedrooms. It's when you try to force us to accept your perversions as normal and moral behavior, when you try to force public schools to teach children that it's natural and normal behavior and when you people try to redifne what we ALL have to believe considering marriage is when I have a problem. You do whatever your little heart desires in your home and if you keep it there you wouldn't hear a peep from anyone. The only problem is you homos don't want to keep your private lives private, you are insisting that normal, decent, God fearing people must also accept your perversion as natural and normal and as long as you people vociferously shout your pov, you'll have others shouting their own pov just as loudly. You people are the most intolerant bunch around. If someone doesn't kiss your asses and agree with your pov on the subject, you whine and cry hatred. I don't have to hate you to consider what you do to be immoral.

Hey dumbass, US law doesn't define morality. There are no laws against adultery, yet it is STILL an immoral act.

Michigan Statutes:
750.30 Adultery; punishment.
Sec. 30.
Punishment—Any person who shall commit adultery shall be guilty of a felony; and when the crime is committed between a married woman and a man who is unmarried, the man shall be guilty of adultery, and liable to the same punishment.
Michigan Legislature - Section 750.30

Uniform Code of Military Justice
Manual For Courts-Martial
62. Article 134—(Adultery)
a. Text of statute. See paragraph 60.
b. Elements.
(1)
That the accused wrongfully had sexual intercourse with a certain person;
(2)
That, at the time, the accused or the other person was married to someone else;
http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/MCM-2012.pdf

There are no laws against seeing a child starving to death in front of your eyes while you do nothing, that doesn't mean it's moral to do so.

Reporting by Other Persons

In approximately 18 States and Puerto Rico, any person who suspects child abuse or neglect is required to report. Of these 18 States, 16 States and Puerto Rico specify certain professionals who must report but also require all persons to report suspected abuse or neglect, regardless of profession.6 New Jersey and Wyoming require all persons to report without specifying any professions. In all other States, territories, and the District of Columbia, any person is permitted to report. These voluntary reporters of abuse are often referred to as "permissive reporters."

Mandatory Reporters of Child Abuse and Neglect: Summary of State Laws

>>>>

The good ole USA son, which has no laws forcing you to feed your neighbor's child if you see them starving. Or are you trying to tell me where you live there are laws forcing you to donate food to the hungry. Like I said US laws don't define morality, God does.

Tell us again Taliban

You are more concerned with peoples bedrooms than what they do to each other in public. You spout your hatred daily, harass homosexuals........and call them immoral

Lol, I call em as I see em and the word of God defines homosexual behavior as immoral behavior plain and simple. I could care less what you guys do in your bedrooms. It's when you try to force us to accept your perversions as normal and moral behavior, when you try to force public schools to teach children that it's natural and normal behavior and when you people try to redifne what we ALL have to believe considering marriage is when I have a problem. You do whatever your little heart desires in your home and if you keep it there you wouldn't hear a peep from anyone. The only problem is you homos don't want to keep your private lives private, you are insisting that normal, decent, God fearing people must also accept your perversion as natural and normal and as long as you people vociferously shout your pov, you'll have others shouting their own pov just as loudly. You people are the most intolerant bunch around. If someone doesn't kiss your asses and agree with your pov on the subject, you whine and cry hatred. I don't have to hate you to consider what you do to be immoral.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You are still free to hate anyone you wish

There are homosexual families. Homosexuals do exist and are welcome in our society. More and more, it s people with your attitude who are not welcome

Tell us again Taliban

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You are still free to hate anyone you wish

There are homosexual families. Homosexuals do exist and are welcome in our society. More and more, it s people with your attitude who are not welcome

Yet you're trying to force the boy scouts to do something immoral

WILL RAINBOW WARRIOR YOU CAN HAVE THE FAGGOTS,.

Last edited:
Tell us again Taliban

Don't tell me "nobody is forcing you to do anything". As a business owner I would be forced to offer the same benefits and services to two sodomites or two lesbos living together as a married couple as I would to a really married couple if gay "marriage" passes in Md this election. I will be forced to recognize their filth as a legitimate marriage no matter what my faith teaches me. All around the nation people of faith are being sued by lesbians and sodomites because they refuse to recognize two homosexuals as a married couple. As for more and more people accepting this filth, that's kinda hard for me to believe seeing that in EVERY instance it was EVER put to a vote at the polls, the American people said NO to gay marrage. Americans are a tolerant people in general and usually have no problem with how you live your life as along as nobody else is effected or harmed, yet in vote after vote after viote they all say, there is not nor should there ever be anything called a gay "marraige". Md may be the first state to actually pass it at the polls but we'll see.

Don't tell me "nobody is forcing you to do anything". As a business owner I would be forced to offer the same benefits and services to two sodomites or two lesbos living together as a married couple as I would to a really married couple if gay "marriage" passes in Md this election. I will be forced to recognize their filth as a legitimate marriage no matter what my faith teaches me. All around the nation people of faith are being sued by lesbians and sodomites because they refuse to recognize two homosexuals as a married couple.

If you are a business owner in Maryland, Civil Marriage will have no impact on the services you offer as you are already prohibited by law from discriminating based on a person's race, sex, age, color, creed, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability

§ 20-304. Prohibited act
An owner or operator of a place of public accommodation or an agent or employee of the owner or operator may not refuse, withhold from, or deny to any person any of the accommodations, advantages, facilities, or privileges of the place of public accommodation because of the person's race, sex, age, color, creed, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
LexisNexis® Custom Solution: Code of Maryland Unannotated and Rules Research Tool

The problem isn't Civil Marriage laws, the problem is Public Accommodation laws.

As for more and more people accepting this filth, that's kinda hard for me to believe seeing that in EVERY instance it was EVER put to a vote at the polls, the American people said NO to gay marrage. Americans are a tolerant people in general and usually have no problem with how you live your life as along as nobody else is effected or harmed, yet in vote after vote after viote they all say, there is not nor should there ever be anything called a gay "marraige". Md may be the first state to actually pass it at the polls but we'll see.

8qzvzyfxj0a1vpjj8_yyzw.gif

The trend has been toward more acceptance.

You can also see it at the polls. There was a slew of anti-Same-sex Civil Marriage ballots in 2000 & 2004 held during general elections, the were approved by margins of victory that ranged from (IIRC) 20%-75%. Now compare that the last two Same-sex Civil Marriage votes held on a general election day (California, Prop 8, 2008 and Maine, Question 1, 2009) which barely squeaked by from the point where a mere 2.5% change in the vote would have changed the outcome.

Attitudes are changing and as younger voters who, in general, support equal treatment under the law for Same-sex Couples you will see either this cycle or in the near future these laws repealed at the ballot box.

Just because something hasn't passed before, does not preclude it passing in the future. Personally I think Same-sex Civil Marriage supporters in Maine did it the right way. They accepted defeat with honor and humility in 2009 and then started a campaign of conversations knocking on doors and talking to people to change attitudes instead of having demonstrations and running to the courts. As a result it is Same-sex Civil Marriage supporters who actually initiated, for the first time in history, the initiative currently on the ballot.

>>>>

Last edited:
Hey dumbass, US law doesn't define morality. There are no laws against adultery, yet it is STILL an immoral act. There are no laws against seeing a child starving to death in front of your eyes while you do nothing, that doesn't mean it's moral to do so. Laws in Nevada say prostitution is legal, that doesn't make it moral. I could go on and on but it's pointless. When dealing with you I've said this before, and I'll say it again. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't teach a dumbass anything

Wouldn't you just love to live in a theocratic society?

We'd love it if you moved to one.

limp-wrist_design.png

Doesn't really go well with the boy scout olive green uniform.

Don't tell me "nobody is forcing you to do anything". As a business owner I would be forced to offer the same benefits and services to two sodomites or two lesbos living together as a married couple as I would to a really married couple if gay "marriage" passes in Md this election. I will be forced to recognize their filth as a legitimate marriage no matter what my faith teaches me. All around the nation people of faith are being sued by lesbians and sodomites because they refuse to recognize two homosexuals as a married couple.

If you are a business owner in Maryland, Civil Marriage will have no impact on the services you offer as you are already prohibited by law from discriminating based on a person's race, sex, age, color, creed, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability

§ 20-304. Prohibited act
An owner or operator of a place of public accommodation or an agent or employee of the owner or operator may not refuse, withhold from, or deny to any person any of the accommodations, advantages, facilities, or privileges of the place of public accommodation because of the person's race, sex, age, color, creed, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
LexisNexis® Custom Solution: Code of Maryland Unannotated and Rules Research Tool

The problem isn't Civil Marriage laws, the problem is Public Accommodation laws.

As for more and more people accepting this filth, that's kinda hard for me to believe seeing that in EVERY instance it was EVER put to a vote at the polls, the American people said NO to gay marrage. Americans are a tolerant people in general and usually have no problem with how you live your life as along as nobody else is effected or harmed, yet in vote after vote after viote they all say, there is not nor should there ever be anything called a gay "marraige". Md may be the first state to actually pass it at the polls but we'll see.

You can also see it at the polls. There was a slew of anti-Same-sex Civil Marriage ballots in 2000 & 2004 held during general elections, the were approved by margins of victory that ranged from (IIRC) 20%-75%. Now compare that the last two Same-sex Civil Marriage votes held on a general election day (California, Prop 8, 2008 and Maine, Question 1, 2009) which barely squeaked by from the point where a mere 2.5% change in the vote would have changed the outcome.

Attitudes are changing and as younger voters who, in general, support equal treatment under the law for Same-sex Couples you will see either this cycle or in the near future these laws repealed at the ballot box.

Just because something hasn't passed before, does not preclude it passing in the future. Personally I think Same-sex Civil Marriage supporters in Maine did it the right way. They accepted defeat with honor and humility in 2009 and then started a campaign of conversations knocking on doors and talking to people to change attitudes instead of having demonstrations and running to the courts. As a result it is Same-sex Civil Marriage supporters who actually initiated, for the first time in history, the initiative currently on the ballot.

>>>>

Marriage will most certainly effect me if it passes in Md because I will then be forced to offer spousal benefits to people who I, by faith, cannot recognize as a spouse among other things. As for all the rest, your graphs and charts all look pretty but the FACT remains it has NEVER passed when placed on the polls and some states, 31 to be exact have gone so far as to make it a State Constitutional issue and have amended their State Constitutions to ban same sex marriage. That doesn't sound too promising to me.

Wouldn't you just love to live in a theocratic society?

We'd love it if you moved to one.

Nope, not at all, and I'm pretty sure you don't even know what a Theocratic society even means. Why not address the stupidity you posted and I proved to be idiocy and stop trying to tell me what I think and want. You're barely intelligent enough to know what your own thoughts are, let alone what mine are.

Yet you're trying to force the boy scouts to do something immoral

WILL RAINBOW WARRIOR YOU CAN HAVE THE FAGGOTS,.

Nobody is forcing the BSA to do anything

Condemning their position and expecting them to do the right thing is not forcing

§ 20-304. Prohibited act

>>>>

Marriage will most certainly effect me if it passes in Md because I will then be forced to offer spousal benefits to people who I, by faith, cannot recognize as a spouse among other things. As for all the rest, your graphs and charts all look pretty but the FACT remains it has NEVER passed when placed on the polls and some states, 31 to be exact have gone so far as to make it a State Constitutional issue and have amended their State Constitutions to ban same sex marriage. That doesn't sound too promising to me.

You certainly have my sympathy Joe Taliban. But as you have previously posted, you would fire anyone who was gay anyway

Don't tell me "nobody is forcing you to do anything". As a business owner I would be forced to offer the same benefits and services to two sodomites or two lesbos living together as a married couple as I would to a really married couple if gay "marriage" passes in Md this election. I will be forced to recognize their filth as a legitimate marriage no matter what my faith teaches me. All around the nation people of faith are being sued by lesbians and sodomites because they refuse to recognize two homosexuals as a married couple. As for more and more people accepting this filth, that's kinda hard for me to believe seeing that in EVERY instance it was EVER put to a vote at the polls, the American people said NO to gay marrage. Americans are a tolerant people in general and usually have no problem with how you live your life as along as nobody else is effected or harmed, yet in vote after vote after viote they all say, there is not nor should there ever be anything called a gay "marraige". Md may be the first state to actually pass it at the polls but we'll see.

No different than any other American that you hire.

As a Maryland homeowner I say it's about time

Last edited:

§ 20-304. Prohibited act

>>>>

Marriage will most certainly effect me if it passes in Md because I will then be forced to offer spousal benefits to people who I, by faith, cannot recognize as a spouse among other things.

I was addressing your statement about having to provide services to homosexuals as a business owner, you already have to do that as a function of the law (a law which I disagree with, but yet still the law).

As for all the rest, your graphs and charts all look pretty but the FACT remains it has NEVER passed when placed on the polls and some states, 31 to be exact have gone so far as to make it a State Constitutional issue and have amended their State Constitutions to ban same sex marriage. That doesn't sound too promising to me.

Just hold on to that thought if you take comfort in it and it helps.

But history is not a predictor of how people will vote on Same-sex Civil Marriage. We say a 20% shift in one State that installed discriminatory statutory law in 2000 and by 2008 that same state when it voted again only succeeded by 2.5%.

A person NEVER flew under powered flight, did that mean that the Wright brothers didn't succeed? SSCM will pass at the ballot box, this year? Maybe. Maybe not. But the fact remains that as younger voters have a greater impact on the outcomes of elections over the years then outcomes will change. May take 5 more years, might take 25 more years.

>>>>

§ 20-304. Prohibited act

>>>>

You certainly have my sympathy Joe Taliban. But as you have previously posted, you would fire anyone who was gay anyway

I wouldn't hire a gay person knowingly. They are not the type I want representing the company I built, but that's not the point now iis it? Many think as I do and would no want to offer spousal benefits to the sodomite or lesbian lovers of their employees and the govt has no right to force them go against their relgious beliefs. I also have a cabin in Va that I rent out much of the year and would not want to rent it to a married couple, only to find out later that that married couple was really two homosexuals playing house.

§ 20-304. Prohibited act

>>>>

Marriage will most certainly effect me if it passes in Md because I will then be forced to offer spousal benefits to people who I, by faith, cannot recognize as a spouse among other things.

I was addressing your statement about having to provide services to homosexuals as a business owner, you already have to do that as a function of the law (a law which I disagree with, but yet still the law).

As for all the rest, your graphs and charts all look pretty but the FACT remains it has NEVER passed when placed on the polls and some states, 31 to be exact have gone so far as to make it a State Constitutional issue and have amended their State Constitutions to ban same sex marriage. That doesn't sound too promising to me.

But history is not a predictor of how people will vote on Same-sex Civil Marriage. We say a 20% shift in one State that installed discriminatory statutory law in 2000 and by 2008 that same state when it voted again only succeeded by 2.5%.

A person NEVER flew under powered flight, did that mean that the Wright brothers didn't succeed? SSCM will pass at the ballot box, this year? Maybe. Maybe not. But the fact remains that as younger voters have a greater impact on the outcomes of elections over the years then outcomes will change. May take 5 more years, might take 25 more years.

>>>>

In many states it will now take another amendment to their State's Constitutions to allow it and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

>>>>

In many states it will now take another amendment to their State's Constitutions to allow it and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Can we come over and watch your head explode when it does?

>>>>

Can we come over and watch your head explode when it does?

Lol, my head won't explode heathen. I expect it to come to pass in this nation. The word of God tells me it will happen. That doesn't mean I'm supposed to sit on my ass an allow it without a fight. We, meaning Christians not your kind, are told to resist evil and I will do so until I meet the Lord.

>>>>

In many states it will now take another amendment to their State's Constitutions to allow it...

Yep, just like they were passed at the ballot box, they can be repealed at the ballot box.

The Federal government will be recognizing all legal Civil Marriages in the next couple of years either through the Congressional repeal of DOMA or the SCOTUS overturning statutory law that discriminates between like situated citizens (Same-sex Civilly Married couples and Different-sex Civilly Married couples) based on gender and with no compelling government interest except the intend to discriminate. Section 3 of DOMA (the part that limits Federal recognition) will go down the tubes. Section 2 of DOMA (which provides States don't have to recognize Civil Marriage not recognized in their State ONLY based on gender) will probably be around for a few extra years. I see, and yes this is IMHO, will be repealed and replaced with a more Constitutional version which provides that State don't have to recognize Civil Marriages that conflict with their own laws for ANY reason.

and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

"Soon" is a subjective term not a quantitative term. In 2004 there were Zero, 0, nadda, zip legal entities that recognized Same-sex Civil Marriage in any capacity. Now there are 9 (Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, The District of Columbia, California*, and Maryland**)

* Despite Prop 8 (which would not pass today), the Government of California still recognizes as Civilly Married all California Civil Marriage performed between June and November of 2008 and all Civil Marriage performed out of state during that time.

**Maryland also recognizes legal Civil Marriage from outside the State irregardless of gender even though, currently, Same-sex Civil Marriages cannot be performed there. (Maryland Attorney General [Feb 2010], Maryland Court of Appeals (Port v. Cowan, May 2012])

>>>>

I wouldn't hire a gay person knowingly. They are not the type I want representing the company I built, but that's not the point now iis it? Many think as I do and would no want to offer spousal benefits to the sodomite or lesbian lovers of their employees and the govt has no right to force them go against their relgious beliefs. I also have a cabin in Va that I rent out much of the year and would not want to rent it to a married couple, only to find out later that that married couple was really two homosexuals playing house.

Thankfully, our society now accepts homosexuals and is appalled by people with your hatred

Forum List

Back