Holy Moly! DON'T Mess With Gunny!

Reminds me of that jingle in school when we exercised:

We must, we must, we must improve our bust, the bigger the better the tighter the sweater, we must improve our bust.

Boy, is ducky gonna be bummed he missed this one too. :(
Ducky?

*sings a song to herself* When your head hangs low and it wobbles to and fro do you tie it in a knot, do you tie it in a bow, do you throw it over your shoulder like a cotton picking solider do your ears hang low.

Something like that

"Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier..do your ears..hang..low.

Do your ears hang high, do they reach up to the sky, do they wrinkle when they're wet, do they straighten when they're dry? Can you wave them at your neighbor with an element of flavor? Do your ears..hang...high.."

I know all the hand movements that go with it, too.

Reminds me of that jingle in school when we exercised:

We must, we must, we must improve our bust, the bigger the better the tighter the sweater, we must improve our bust.

i remember that one, only substitute improve our bust with increase our bust (more like a prayer in my youth :) )

"Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier..do your ears..hang..low.

Do your ears hang high, do they reach up to the sky, do they wrinkle when they're wet, do they straighten when they're dry? Can you wave them at your neighbor with an element of flavor? Do your ears..hand...high.."

THAT'S IT! Thank you for correcting it.

Do your ears hang high, do they reach up to the sky, do they wrinkle when they're wet, do they straighten when they're dry? Can you wave them at your neighbor with an element of flavor? Do your ears..hand...high.."

I even have it in book form.

I even have it in book form.
You did a great job fixing it for me. :clap2:

Forum List

Back