Holy Moly! DON'T Mess With Gunny!

Boy, is ducky gonna be bummed he missed this one too. :(
Ducky?

*sings a song to herself* When your head hangs low and it wobbles to and fro do you tie it in a knot, do you tie it in a bow, do you throw it over your shoulder like a cotton picking solider do your ears hang low.

Something like that

---------------------- Holy SHIT Terry ------------------
lol-045.gif
------------ AND I'M OUT OF REP!!!

"Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier..do your ears..hang..low.

Do your ears hang high, do they reach up to the sky, do they wrinkle when they're wet, do they straighten when they're dry? Can you wave them at your neighbor with an element of flavor? Do your ears..hand...high.."

I know all the hand movements that go with it, too.
THAT'S IT! Thank you for correcting it.

Oh, I dunno.

Terry, your version was pretty interesting. And funnier. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
You have to see the movements that go with it. For "continental soldier" you make the movement of putting on a sash and saluting.

You have to see the movements that go with it. For "continental soldier" you make the movement of putting on a sash and saluting.

LOL!

A friend of mine changed words around, ending up with a song referencing Dolly Parton. We found it highly amusing as teenagers. :rolleyes:

"Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier..do your ears..hang..low.

Do your ears hang high, do they reach up to the sky, do they wrinkle when they're wet, do they straighten when they're dry? Can you wave them at your neighbor with an element of flavor? Do your ears..hand...high.."

I know all the hand movements that go with it, too.
THAT'S IT! Thank you for correcting it.

Oh, I dunno.

Terry, you version was pretty interesting. And funnier. :eusa_whistle:

hahahahahaha! it was a pretty good version!!!! :lol:

Well, he can be very mean. But then again he can be very nice. I have one of those here at home. Maybe he hasn't accepted any friends requests because he has to be impartial as a mod?

Mean? Gunny? :eusa_eh:

But I would bet you're right on the friends issue. As someone else said(kind of) - it's lonely at the top.

Well, he can be very mean. But then again he can be very nice. I have one of those here at home. Maybe he hasn't accepted any friends requests because he has to be impartial as a mod?

Mean? Gunny? :eusa_eh:

But I would bet you're right on the friends issue. As someone else said(kind of) - it's lonely at the top.

Grumpy? That seemed like to wimpy a term for such a strong personality. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back