Holy Moly! DON'T Mess With Gunny!

yes it will....i find it totally disgusting that men appear in public shirtless...i am a firm believer in...

no shoes, no shirt...no service

Does the Hubby have to wear the shoes and shirt in bed? But bottomless is ok? :lol::lol:

hubby sleeps as he was born...and he does that...he will wear shirt/shoes and no pants just to make me nuts...he came to dinner like that one time..going ...you just said put on a shirt...

yes i missed the question....sorry ...

lucky for me...hubby has a sun allergy so he keeps his shirt on outside..now the son is another matter and we have major fights over this...for some reason he thinks splitting wood in 80 degrees with a shirt on is just not for him.

:disbelief:

Where's that "crush" thread..............? :lol:

:lol::lol:

OH darnit!

I gotta spread some around! :lol:

When I was a Buyer, and it was end of season and profitability REVIEW time, all of us buyers used to get on the phone to call all of our vendors in the sweetest voice, to beg them to help us markdown their product by giving us some "markdown money" or to just help us meet our Profitability goal for them by providing us with profitability money....

We called it:

"Dialing for Dollars"

Well, this is more like:

"Roaming for Rep"

:D

I just checked his profile out and I found something more interesting than his hulking, manly physique...

This:

"Gunny has not made any friends yet"

Now that's just sad. :(

Forum List

Back