Holocaust Survivor: Zionism = Nazism

This Holocaust survivor has something like the Stockholm Syndrome. Many of the survivors have mental problems, and this man in the video apparently has these problems too. However, Sunni Man, the Holocaust denier, laps up every word this old man says. Sieg Heil, Sunni Man. You would have made a great guard in a concentration camp. Sunni Man does make a good Muslim though. His fellow Muslims sure do act like Nazis the way they treat non Muslims in Muslim countries.
First of all Hossfly, you are not a psychiatrist. And you don't have the medical background to diagnose the jewish man in the OP video.

Secondly, he makes very cogent points about the similarities between Nazis and Israeli zionists.

And lastly, due to his having survived what had to have been a terrible ordeal. You should at least give him some respect and listen closely to his words. ....... :cool:

I referred to the British Journal Of Psychiatry link in my post which you didn't read. This man in the OP has severe psychological problems and you and the other Superdorks want to believe he is normal and believeable. This paragraph is part of the link I will again provide.

The psychopathological impact of the Holocaust, in which 5 820 960 Jews of all ages lost their lives,1 on survivors was compounded by events following the Second World War such as pogroms in Poland, residence in displaced refugee camps and illegal immigration to Israel. These adversities created emotional wounds that took years to heal, if at all. Psychiatrists treating those who survived upon liberation and during the early years after the war coined the term Konzentration Lager (German for ‘concentration camp’) syndrome,2,3 since the modern term ‘post-traumatic stress disorder’ (PTSD)4was not then available to encompass the manifold psychopathological wounds and early scars they detected.5 These were imputed to the multiple and repeated assaults on the person, family and community.6

Psychiatric disorders and other health dimensions among Holocaust survivors 6 decades later The British Journal of Psychiatry

This Holocaust survivor has something like the Stockholm Syndrome. Many of the survivors have mental problems, and this man in the video apparently has these problems too. However, Sunni Man, the Holocaust denier, laps up every word this old man says. Sieg Heil, Sunni Man. You would have made a great guard in a concentration camp. Sunni Man does make a good Muslim though. His fellow Muslims sure do act like Nazis the way they treat non Muslims in Muslim countries.
First of all Hossfly, you are not a psychiatrist. And you don't have the medical background to diagnose the jewish man in the OP video.

Secondly, he makes very cogent points about the similarities between Nazis and Israeli zionists.

And lastly, due to his having survived what had to have been a terrible ordeal. You should at least give him some respect and listen closely to his words. ....... :cool:

I referred to the British Journal Of Psychiatry link in my post which you didn't read. This man in the OP has severe psychological problems and you and the other Superdorks want to believe he is normal and believeable. This paragraph is part of the link I will again provide.

The psychopathological impact of the Holocaust, in which 5 820 960 Jews of all ages lost their lives,1 on survivors was compounded by events following the Second World War such as pogroms in Poland, residence in displaced refugee camps and illegal immigration to Israel. These adversities created emotional wounds that took years to heal, if at all. Psychiatrists treating those who survived upon liberation and during the early years after the war coined the term Konzentration Lager (German for ‘concentration camp’) syndrome,2,3 since the modern term ‘post-traumatic stress disorder’ (PTSD)4was not then available to encompass the manifold psychopathological wounds and early scars they detected.5 These were imputed to the multiple and repeated assaults on the person, family and community.6

Psychiatric disorders and other health dimensions among Holocaust survivors 6 decades later The British Journal of Psychiatry
P.S: SunniHunni, FYI I happened to major in Psychology.

Toast the troll. The man is also saying that the Jews are doing exactly to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the Jews and you say it isn't happening.
The Nazis of today are the Muslims who attack Israel. Like the Palestinians who have the same ideology of Hitler.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Interesting article, you should read it. Although I doubt someone as dumb as you has the mental capacity to read more more than a paragraph,
Come on Toastie,get with the post,and stop fishing and selling us your Red Herrings..............Your denial merely masks the truth and facts,grow a backbone for a change and admit these things happen........steve

Toast the troll. The man is also saying that the Jews are doing exactly to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the Jews and you say it isn't happening.
The Nazis of today are the Muslims who attack Israel. Like the Palestinians who have the same ideology of Hitler.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Interesting article, you should read it. Although I doubt someone as dumb as you has the mental capacity to read more more than a paragraph,
Come on Toastie,get with the post,and stop fishing and selling us your Red Herrings..............Your denial merely masks the truth and facts,grow a backbone for a change and admit these things happen........steve

Do you even know what a Red Herring is?

You know, sometimes your responses to me have nothing to do with the post you quoted. This is one of those examples.

Interesting post,Thanks Hoss.......but it has no reflection on what the Guy in Sunni's Vid says......he sees a familiar patten and says so,instead of always denying what this Guy said........realise that in Israel these things are and do happen(children in cages as an example......)steve...but excellent post regarding the ever increasing problem with mental illness....your friend, steve

Do you even know what a Red Herring is?

You know, sometimes your responses to me have nothing to do with the post you quoted. This is one of those examples.
Toastie I know,but do you understand the analogy....steve

P.S: SunniHunni, FYI I happened to major in Psychology.
Same here......BS in Psychology......thanks to the GI Bill......post Vietnam conscript service. ...... :cool:
I started out in the Army in 1957 and earned a degree in the Army's education program before going to Vietnam in'65. Sorry 'bout that.
Nothing to be sorry about (but you all will need re training,with all the improvements in the modern and recent study and care of mental illness..stavros

The jewish man in the video is the real deal.

He even has the work camp tattoo on his arm. ..... :cool:

You can get those done anywhere.

But one out of the million or so survivors is an anomaly, just as 1 muslim turning against islam is a suicide.

Sunni Troll, the man in the video talks about how the Nazis gassed the Jews. I thought you said that didn't happen ?
Toastman, if that is all you gleaned from this jewish man's words?

Maybe you should watch the video a couple more times. ..... :cool:

Don't you believe that the holocaust never happened, and yet here you are showing a video that proves it did. Time to make your mind up did it happen and this man is right, or this man is wrong because it did not happen ?

Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

Interesting that the USMB jewish cabal here totally ignores the words of their hebrew brother in the OP.

Instead of attacking me........why don't you address the points he is making? ..... :cool:

We are and saying that he is suffering from dementia, so the left have him saying what they want.

Wiki article written and edited by Hasbara.

RACIST LIAR caught out once again. what is the name of the source then Abdul.

The Holocaust survivor said it, not anyone else. He said the Jews are behaving like the Nazis. Take it up with him.

Islamomoron propaganda
Yes, I know the truth hurts you Monti. We all do.
At least Monte has the stones to deal with the truth (even your truth), which is something you have yet to demonstrate.

you trash the Pals 24/7, just like the Nazis trashed the Jews
you blame the Pals for all the problems, just like the Nazis blamed the Jews
you enact laws that make the Pals 2nd class citizens, just like the Nazis did to the Jews
you treat the Pals like they're sub-human, just like the Nazis treated the Jews
you're trying to ethnically cleanse the Pals from the area, just like the Nazis tried to do with the Jews
you accept any violence towards the Pals (no matter how horrific), just like average Germans accepted towards the Jews

Unlike your truths, which are easily disproven, these are "real" truths, you and your little Israeli kiss-ass friends, are too chicken-shit to even address.

Zionists, are the biggest pussy's on the planet!

Trash is trash.........just like crack whores

No only the problems they cause

Like what

Sub humans are sub humans

Not very good as they mulitiply faster than they leave freely. Another 200 hundred murdered by those paid to get them to Europe.

The only violence is of their own making

Now once again what have the Jews done to you to make you hate them so much ?

Forum List

Back