Holocaust Survivor: Zionism = Nazism

Sunni Troll, the man in the video talks about how the Nazis gassed the Jews. I thought you said that didn't happen ?

Toast the troll. The man is also saying that the Jews are doing exactly to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the Jews and you say it isn't happening.

Toast the troll. The man is also saying that the Jews are doing exactly to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the Jews and you say it isn't happening.
The Nazis of today are the Muslims who attack Israel. Like the Palestinians who have the same ideology of Hitler.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Interesting article, you should read it. Although I doubt someone as dumb as you has the mental capacity to read more more than a paragraph,

Interesting that the USMB jewish cabal here totally ignores the words of their hebrew brother in the OP.

Instead of attacking me........why don't you address the points he is making? ..... :cool:

The Nazis of today are the Muslims who attack Israel. Like the Palestinians who have the same ideology of Hitler.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Interesting article, you should read it. Although I doubt someone as dumb as you has the mental capacity to read more more than a paragraph,

Wiki article written and edited by Hasbara.

Wiki article written and edited by Hasbara.

Yes, I know the truth hurts you Monti. We all do.

At least Monte has the stones to deal with the truth (even your truth), which is something you have yet to demonstrate.

you trash the Pals 24/7, just like the Nazis trashed the Jews
you blame the Pals for all the problems, just like the Nazis blamed the Jews
you enact laws that make the Pals 2nd class citizens, just like the Nazis did to the Jews
you treat the Pals like they're sub-human, just like the Nazis treated the Jews
you're trying to ethnically cleanse the Pals from the area, just like the Nazis tried to do with the Jews
you accept any violence towards the Pals (no matter how horrific), just like average Germans accepted towards the Jews

Unlike your truths, which are easily disproven, these are "real" truths, you and your little Israeli kiss-ass friends, are too chicken-shit to even address.

Zionists, are the biggest pussy's on the planet!

At least Monte has the stones to deal with the truth (even your truth), which is something you have yet to demonstrate.

you enact laws that make the Pals 2nd class citizens, just like the Nazis did to the Jews
you're trying to ethnically cleanse the Pals from the area, just like the Nazis tried to do with the Jews
you accept any violence towards the Pals (no matter how horrific), just like average Germans accepted towards the Jews

Unlike your truths, which are easily disproven, these are "real" truths, you and your little Israeli kiss-ass friends, are too chicken-shit to even address.

I was waiting for you to post these jibberish comparisons again, so I could make a fool out of you

The Pals trash Israelis and Jews too, but what does that have to do with Nazis ??

This is so false you lying scumbag. It's the PALS that blame Israel for EVERYTHING. But again, what does it have to do with Nazis?

Nazis didn't treal Jews like second class citizens, they treated them like absolute shit and did unspeakable things to them/

Palestinians treat Israelis very nice though, right?

Palestinians have on many occasions expressed their desire to destroy Israel and drive the Jews to the sea, just like Hitler wanted to do.

Palestinian not only accept violence against Israelis, they celebrate it by dancing on cars, handing out sweets, honking their horns etc...

In conclusion, your comparisons are as pathetic as you and the rest of the the extremely deluded pro Palestinian crowd are. I guess no one ever told you that too much Palestinian ass kissing is hazardous to your health.

What truths of mine were clearly disproven cockbag?

I was waiting for you to post these jibberish comparisons again, so I could make a fool out of you

The Pals trash Israelis and Jews too, but what does that have to do with Nazis ??

This is so false you lying scumbag. It's the PALS that blame Israel for EVERYTHING. But again, what does it have to do with Nazis?

Nazis didn't treal Jews like second class citizens, they treated them like absolute shit and did unspeakable things to them/

Palestinians treat Israelis very nice though, right?

Palestinians have on many occasions expressed their desire to destroy Israel and drive the Jews to the sea, just like Hitler wanted to do.

Palestinian not only accept violence against Israelis, they celebrate it by dancing on cars, handing out sweets, honking their horns etc...

In conclusion, your comparisons are as pathetic as you and the rest of the the extremely deluded pro Palestinian crowd are. I guess no one ever told you that too much Palestinian ass kissing is hazardous to your health.

What truths of mine were clearly disproven cockbag?

The Holocaust survivor said it, not anyone else. He said the Jews are behaving like the Nazis. Take it up with him.

Good point Monte. Let us not forget what the Juden said. Just look at all the photos of the Gaza concentration camp with the armed Zionazis shooting the Palestinians, raping them, using them for biological experiments & burning them alive in the ovens.

photos lovely Gaza In Gaza

Forum List

Back