"Holocaust film reveals long-hushed child sex abuse"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Holocaust film reveals long-hushed child sex abuse The Times of Israel

"A documentary film premiering Wednesday evening on Israeli television sheds light on a dark corner of what is already the blackest of historical events. “Screaming Silence,” which will be broadcast on the eve of Israel’s Holocaust Remembrance Day, is about a topic which few, even World War II scholars, have dared to broach in public before: sexual abuse of children during the Holocaust.

For the first time, Holocaust survivors who were raped or sexually abused as children and teens in the ghettos and concentration and labor camps speak on camera about what happened to them and how this sexual violence has scarred their lives over the 70 years since the war ended."

HolocaustMyth.gif

"No piles of human ashes were ever found"

Which leads me to the question: Along the American highways during the past 125 years, where are all the millions of tons of rubber that came off the worn out tires?

The rest of those statements can be disproved too.

So here's the situation: Team Palestine overwhelmingly claim the Holocaust is a myth, such a coincidence.

It certainly looks like the Big Gooz, Jos, is getting ready to submit his cartoons in the Tehran Second International Holocaust cartoon contest. How many cartoons are you submitting, Yusef?

May 3 Garland TX

FDI
There was a Mohammed cartoon protest by Muslims in Garland a couple months ago and a friend and I didn't attend because of an ice storm. Now I won't be in DFW on May 3. Oh well, they have a few of these kinds of things during the year.

"A documentary film premiering Wednesday evening on Israeli television sheds light on a dark corner of what is already the blackest of historical events. “Screaming Silence,” which will be broadcast on the eve of Israel’s Holocaust Remembrance Day, is about a topic which few, even World War II scholars, have dared to broach in public before: sexual abuse of children during the Holocaust.

For the first time, Holocaust survivors who were raped or sexually abused as children and teens in the ghettos and concentration and labor camps speak on camera about what happened to them and how this sexual violence has scarred their lives over the 70 years since the war ended."

In Australia we have recently witnessed the abuse of Jewish school children by their JEWISH Teachers and Rabbi's in an Ultra's School....been going on for 20-30 years....Filthy Bastards......One Rabbi was quoted as saying during a Royal Commission enquiry "That he NEVER knew that it was against the Law to fondle(Wank Off or be Wanked Off and Sucked Off by boys)"...We are talking 10 year olds here......Pedoes are everywhere...and they all deny and all cover it up.

So here's the situation: Team Palestine overwhelmingly claim the Holocaust is a myth, such a coincidence.
I don't think they do at all........I have never heard this denial from any Palestinian I know or have ever met.....I know a lot of so called Christians that think that though......But then they have an agenda.

I don't think they do at all........I have never heard this denial from any Palestinian I know or have ever met.....I know a lot of so called Christians that think that though......But then they have an agenda.
Abbas does, Hamas does, and so does the rest of Team Palestine here in the forum.
But what fascinates me is that you met Palestinians, care to elaborate?

Abbas does, Hamas does, and so does the rest of Team Palestine here in the forum.

Why Does the Muslim World Deny the Holocaust - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

aris2chat's link
"The American Freedom Defense Initiative is a new organization launched by Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer."

I stopped reading right there.

I will be sure to look for that film. I have no doubt that perverts took advantage of these children in their vulnerable positions. Typical when abusers are in control.

In Australia we have recently witnessed the abuse of Jewish school children by their JEWISH Teachers and Rabbi's in an Ultra's School....been going on for 20-30 years....Filthy Bastards......One Rabbi was quoted as saying during a Royal Commission enquiry "That he NEVER knew that it was against the Law to fondle(Wank Off or be Wanked Off and Sucked Off by boys)"...We are talking 10 year olds here......Pedoes are everywhere...and they all deny and all cover it up.

Pay attention! We are talking about children placed in concentration camps and then raped by the Nazis. Not the Joooooooos.

Child abuse and pedophelia occurs in all ethnicities and communities, but nowhere was it ever as bad and prevalent as it was in recent years in the Catholic Church. My question is, how come not one of these pedophile priests was punished or put in jail for the hundreds of thousands of young boys raped by pedophile Catholic priests? If you ask me the whole existence of the church should be in question as a result of its criminal culpability, complicity, and cover up of the rampant pedophelia in its ranks. And it's still probably occurring, to some extent.

Well firstly Daniyel,I went to Israel in 1973 and worked and stayed at Kibbut's sic Daliya sic,I met some great Jewish folk,the headman was one of the most interesting people I have ever had the privelige sic (excuse my spelling tonight) of meeting........he was open minded and friends to the many Palestinians who did work at the Kibbut's..........It was through them that my brother and I were invited to Palestinians homes,during this time we had many Jewish and Palestinian "Mates"the Palestinian women,were generally kept under a watchful eye.....by their fathers.....and to two very highly testosteroned sic young men were slightly out of bounds(as it were) but there were some real beauties .........The Israeli girls,well as you would know there too are some really superb looking girls........we got on very well............the 9 months I was there was one of the highlights of my life to be truthful.......Palestinians and Jews got on well,I am not just saying this,as today things are more fraught...but then that is how it was.............................I could see the problems from both sides(and still can today)but it was great...the customs of both Jews and Arabs was a real eye-opener to me......I met all age groups,not just young people my own age.....They both(actually I don't like to separate them because it really wasn't like that at the time)I suppose I went at the right time,as things have turned out but everyone was respectful towards each other,not forgetting Danny that often both sides had lived together for generations.......often there were Palestinians at Jewish weddings and Barvmithas sic...........I feel today it was a different Epoch.I could talk for hours about this time but no doubt bore or irritate some on here.

I have had Jewish and Palestinian friends in London,Australia,Israel,Kuwait etc., since I was twenty......most lovely people a few bastards along the way.

I have to fly but I am taking the family out tonight.I will catch up with you soon..steve.

Pay attention! We are talking about children placed in concentration camps and then raped by the Nazis. Not the Joooooooos.

Child abuse and pedophelia occurs in all ethnicities and communities, but nowhere was it ever as bad and prevalent as it was in recent years in the Catholic Church. My question is, how come not one of these pedophile priests was punished or put in jail for the hundreds of thousands of young boys raped by pedophile Catholic priests? If you ask me the whole existence of the church should be in question as a result of its criminal culpability, complicity, and cover up of the rampant pedophelia in its ranks. And it's still probably occurring, to some extent.
Totally Agree Roudy(I wasn't singleing sic out the Jewish community because I think it is rare but still happened all said and done) The Catholics have been shameful on every continent and it is endemic,but the Prodestents and all are just the same............but it's time to THROW THE BOOK at these Miscreants who ever they are........there has been over the past some weird shit happening to the INNOCENT,THE CHILDREN.steve What pisses me off they all deny it..........Bastards

Totally Agree Roudy(I wasn't singleing sic out the Jewish community because I think it is rare but still happened all said and done) The Catholics have been shameful on every continent and it is endemic,but the Prodestents and all are just the same............but it's time to THROW THE BOOK at these Miscreants who ever they are........there has been over the past some weird shit happening to the INNOCENT,THE CHILDREN.steve What pisses me off they all deny it..........Bastards

Just thought it strange that you bring up a pedophile rabbi as diversion to the topic. It exists among Protestants, but not even remotely as close to as it did among Catholics. Sad that so many "men of the cloth" raped young boys who's families had placed their trust in them, without ending up in jail.

Just thought it strange that you bring up a pedophile rabbi as diversion to the topic. It exists among Protestants, but not even remotely as close to as it did among Catholics. Sad that so many "men of the cloth" raped young boys who's families had placed their trust in them, without ending up in jail.

it also exists among muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back