Holocaust Survivor: Zionism = Nazism

Supporting a proven holocaust denier and defender of terrorism now dildo
That statement makes no sense.
Phoney never does make sense. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Phoenall makes a lot of sense to many of us. I am curious though. What kept you back from attending this meeting? This would have been right up your alley since you are a Holocaust denier. It is obvious that you didn't go because you spend most of your days on these forums.

Nazi sympathisers, Holocaust deniers and their supporters from across the world have held a sickening secret rally in Britain at which speakers unleashed anti-Semitic rants, referring to Jews as ‘the enemy’ and ‘children of darkness’.

The meeting of the shadowy organisation will fuel fears of a growing resurgence in hatred towards Jews across Europe. The vile event was observed by a Mail on Sunday undercover team.

Held in London’s Victoria, the meeting was, said experts, the most significant gathering of Holocaust deniers Britain has ever seen, with speakers invited from Spain, Canada and the United States.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...med-secret-race-hate-Jews-referred-enemy.html

Yet according to the elected regime in gaza it has not been occupied since August 2005 when Israel evacuated the area.

As all other nations have control over their borders, so why are you making a song and dance about Israel doing the same. Did you not know that gaza also has a border with Egypt that is also controlled by Egypt, and that Egypt also fires at gaza when hamas fires rockets into Egypt. They also demolish houses used by hamas to hide the tunnels used to smuggle illegal weapons into gaza.

Yes indeed, all other nations have control of their own borders... And yes, some even control the movement of people the same as Israel, but not many!

However, which other country controls the air and sea of another the way Israel does with Gaza?

Actually all nations control the passage of people through their borders in exactly the same way as Israel does. There is no legal right of passage into or out of any sovereign nation. They only control the air and sea to stop the smuggling of illegal weapons which is not illegal.

Guess you fail again

Trying to be clever hand having a 'go' at me for agreeing with you is priceless!

The occupation continues through the control of air and sea of Gaza by a foreign power...

Phoney poops and phails again! :9:

Nope I showed that you were wrong, and Britain has control of the air and sea above Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man and the Channel islands.

Nope the Occupation ended in 2005 and has not been in place since. What is in place is a military blockade put on in 2007 beause of increasing terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians from hamas terrorists. Israel only enters gaza if it really needs to and then infrequently. If you have a problem take it up with hamas

Oh Phoney...

You showed me nothing... As usual....

Where did you TRY and show me that Britain has control over its own sovereign state?

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is ONE state dumbass!

Talk about grasping at straws...

Go shit on someone else's doorstep dumbass... You have not a clue what you are talking about here!

Are you are going against international organisations in your stupid rants... Score... Phoney nil- ROTW 100

So Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are not sovereign nations then ? Try telling that to the people who live there and have their own ruling body. As I suspect you have not been keeping abreast of recent News concerning the UK and how it faces being split up in the very near future.

That was an end of occupation of gaza

Not according to OTP, UN and many other organisations around the world...

Israel may have physically withdrawn from Gaza but it still retains the right of entry to Gaza at any time, has control over borders, air and sea....

Seems the international community consider that 'occupation' Phoney...

Yet according to the elected regime in gaza it has not been occupied since August 2005 when Israel evacuated the area.

As all other nations have control over their borders, so why are you making a song and dance about Israel doing the same. Did you not know that gaza also has a border with Egypt that is also controlled by Egypt, and that Egypt also fires at gaza when hamas fires rockets into Egypt. They also demolish houses used by hamas to hide the tunnels used to smuggle illegal weapons into gaza.

Yes indeed, all other nations have control of their own borders... And yes, some even control the movement of people the same as Israel, but not many!

However, which other country controls the air and sea of another the way Israel does with Gaza?

Actually all nations control the passage of people through their borders in exactly the same way as Israel does. There is no legal right of passage into or out of any sovereign nation. They only control the air and sea to stop the smuggling of illegal weapons which is not illegal.

Guess you fail again

Trying to be clever hand having a 'go' at me for agreeing with you is priceless!

The occupation continues through the control of air and sea of Gaza by a foreign power...

NOPE the leaders of gaza say you are wrong, so take it up with them

So what was the reason for the increasing rocket attacks in 2005 when Israel evacuated gaza. That was an end of occupation of gaza so this shows that you are either a LIAR or you have not looked at the evidence.

As for the Palestinians wanting to kill all the Jews it is written into their every charter and their religious books.

There is no evidence of any comparison between NAZISM and JUDASIM outside of islamomoron propaganda and brainwashing.
It was not the end of the occupation. Doesn't matter how many times you keep telling that lie, it won't come true.

If there is no evidence of any comparison, then how come you can't specifically address what I said?

It was the end of the occupation as Israel did not have a solitary citizen inside gaza, there was no blockade and they had a Port and Airport . So why did they keep firing illegal weapons at Israeli civilians. All that was in place was standard border patrols and crossing controls, as you find in the US today. There is no international law that says a nation has to have an open door policy, if there was the US would now be Islamic.

I addressed each and every point every time you post them, and show that you are just having your judgement clouded by your insane Jew hatreds

Supporting a proven holocaust denier and defender of terrorism now dildo
That statement makes no sense.
Phoney never does make sense. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Phoenall makes a lot of sense to many of us. I am curious though. What kept you back from attending this meeting? This would have been right up your alley since you are a Holocaust denier. It is obvious that you didn't go because you spend most of your days on these forums.

Nazi sympathisers, Holocaust deniers and their supporters from across the world have held a sickening secret rally in Britain at which speakers unleashed anti-Semitic rants, referring to Jews as ‘the enemy’ and ‘children of darkness’.

The meeting of the shadowy organisation will fuel fears of a growing resurgence in hatred towards Jews across Europe. The vile event was observed by a Mail on Sunday undercover team.

Held in London’s Victoria, the meeting was, said experts, the most significant gathering of Holocaust deniers Britain has ever seen, with speakers invited from Spain, Canada and the United States.

Read more: Nazi sympathisers and Holocaust deniers filmed at Grosvenor Hotel for secret race hate rally Daily Mail Online

So that is why challenged was missing for a while, he was one of the guest speakers.

Guess you fail again

Nope I showed that you were wrong, and Britain has control of the air and sea above Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man and the Channel islands.

Nope the Occupation ended in 2005 and has not been in place since. What is in place is a military blockade put on in 2007 beause of increasing terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians from hamas terrorists. Israel only enters gaza if it really needs to and then infrequently. If you have a problem take it up with hamas

Oh Phoney...

Where did you TRY and show me that Britain has control over its own sovereign state?

Go shit on someone else's doorstep dumbass... You have not a clue what you are talking about here!

Are you are going against international organisations in your stupid rants... Score... Phoney nil- ROTW 100

So Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are not sovereign nations then ? Try telling that to the people who live there and have their own ruling body. As I suspect you have not been keeping abreast of recent News concerning the UK and how it faces being split up in the very near future.

Let's see if you can learn something here Phoney...

In international law, a sovereign state is a nonphysical juridical entity that is represented by one centralized government that has sovereignty over a geographic area.

Now, the last time I was in the UK the one centralized government was in.... London, England.

The head of state of Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales is Queen Elizabeth II

The three countries have limited self government but no independent ruling body as you suggest.

I guess you missed the elections in Scotland then... they voted to stay part of the United Kingdom and it is HIGHLY unlikely that a break up of the Union will happen anytime soon!

Looking like ANOTHER Phoney Phail HAHAHAHAHA

Not according to OTP, UN and many other organisations around the world...

Israel may have physically withdrawn from Gaza but it still retains the right of entry to Gaza at any time, has control over borders, air and sea....

Seems the international community consider that 'occupation' Phoney...

Guess you fail again

http://www.thenational.ae/world/mid...d-of-israeli-occupation-of-gaza-and-west-bank

Guess you fail again

Oh Phoney...

In international law, a sovereign state is a nonphysical juridical entity that is represented by one centralized government that has sovereignty over a geographic area.

Now, the last time I was in the UK the one centralized government was in.... London, England.

The three countries have limited self government but no independent ruling body as you suggest.

I guess you missed the elections in Scotland then... they voted to stay part of the United Kingdom and it is HIGHLY unlikely that a break up of the Union will happen anytime soon!

Holyrood is the seat of the Scottish parliament, Stormount is the Northern Ireland Parliament and the Senned is the welsh one. The head of state in Scotland is Nicola Strurgeon, in wales it is Leanne Wood and Ireland is Peter Robinson.

Didn't you know that the UK was devolved as of 1998

Read more: Nazi sympathisers and Holocaust deniers filmed at Grosvenor Hotel for secret race hate rally Daily Mail Online
Hey asshole, this threads' about a Holocaust survivor, not Holocaust denier. Go start your own god-damn thread, if you want to talk about that shit.

Oh Phoney...

Holyrood is the seat of the Scottish parliament, Stormount is the Northern Ireland Parliament and the Senned is the welsh one. The head of state in Scotland is Nicola Strurgeon, in wales it is Leanne Wood and Ireland is Peter Robinson.

Devolution within the UK gave LIMITED powers to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It did NOT break up the United Kingdom.

Being a First Minister does NOT make you head of state!

Countries of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Guess you fail again

Hamas demands end of Israeli occupation of Gaza and West Bank The National

And a hamas leader is on record as saying that gaza has not been occupied since August 2005

Advertisement

"Gaza is not occupied, so why should Israel have any role [at the Gaza-Egypt border crossing] when it has no presence on the border between Egypt and Gaza?" argued Mohammed Nuseir, a member of Hamas' political bureau, on Saturday.

Gaza Not Occupied Says Hamas So Where Is The UN

GAZA NOT OCCUPIED, SAYS HAMAS, SO WHERE IS THE UN?

In a stunning about-face, and after decades of violence justified by excuses of being under occupation, Hamas recently admitted that Gaza is not occupied by Israel. And yet, the United Nations, which has long been reluctant to acknowledge Gaza’s change in status, is still silent on the issue.
In response to a statement by Hamas Politburo Chief Khaled Mashaal that Hamas will hold mass demonstrations against Israel inside Gaza to parallel those organized by the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, Hamas Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar declared such a protest to be irrelevant. Al-Zahar stated that while the West Bank is “still under occupation” and that all forms of resistance, including armed resistance, should be used in that territory, “popular resistance is inappropriate for the Gaza Strip.”
“Against whom could we demonstrate in the Gaza Strip?” al-Zahar asked. “When Gaza was occupied, that model was applicable.”

The Hague Conventions definition of 1907 is the only legal definition of occupation. That's it. The Fourth Geneva Conventions does not define it at all.

And here it is:

Art. 42. Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.

The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.
Amnesty International expanded on this definition when the US invaded Iraq:
The sole criterion for deciding the applicability of the law on belligerent occupation is drawn from facts: the de facto effective control of territory by foreign armed forces coupled with the possibility to enforce their decisions, and the de facto absence of a national governmental authority in effective control. If these conditions are met for a given area, the law on belligerent occupation applies. Even though the objective of the military campaign may not be to control territory, the sole presence of such forces in a controlling position renders applicable the law protecting the inhabitants. The occupying power cannot avoid its responsibilities as long as a national government is not in a position to carry out its normal tasks.

The international legal regime on belligerent occupation takes effect as soon as the armed forces of a foreign power have secured effective control over a territory that is not its own.It ends when the occupying forces have relinquished their control over that territory.

Guess you fail again

And a hamas leader is on record as saying that gaza has not been occupied since August 2005

Advertisement

"Gaza is not occupied, so why should Israel have any role [at the Gaza-Egypt border crossing] when it has no presence on the border between Egypt and Gaza?" argued Mohammed Nuseir, a member of Hamas' political bureau, on Saturday.

In a stunning about-face, and after decades of violence justified by excuses of being under occupation, Hamas recently admitted that Gaza is not occupied by Israel. And yet, the United Nations, which has long been reluctant to acknowledge Gaza’s change in status, is still silent on the issue.
In response to a statement by Hamas Politburo Chief Khaled Mashaal that Hamas will hold mass demonstrations against Israel inside Gaza to parallel those organized by the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, Hamas Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar declared such a protest to be irrelevant. Al-Zahar stated that while the West Bank is “still under occupation” and that all forms of resistance, including armed resistance, should be used in that territory, “popular resistance is inappropriate for the Gaza Strip.”
“Against whom could we demonstrate in the Gaza Strip?” al-Zahar asked. “When Gaza was occupied, that model was applicable.”

The Hague Conventions definition of 1907 is the only legal definition of occupation. That's it. The Fourth Geneva Conventions does not define it at all.

And here it is:

Art. 42. Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.

The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.
The sole criterion for deciding the applicability of the law on belligerent occupation is drawn from facts: the de facto effective control of territory by foreign armed forces coupled with the possibility to enforce their decisions, and the de facto absence of a national governmental authority in effective control. If these conditions are met for a given area, the law on belligerent occupation applies. Even though the objective of the military campaign may not be to control territory, the sole presence of such forces in a controlling position renders applicable the law protecting the inhabitants. The occupying power cannot avoid its responsibilities as long as a national government is not in a position to carry out its normal tasks.

The international legal regime on belligerent occupation takes effect as soon as the armed forces of a foreign power have secured effective control over a territory that is not its own.It ends when the occupying forces have relinquished their control over that territory.

Oh Phoney...

Devolution within the UK gave LIMITED powers to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It did NOT break up the United Kingdom.

Not that limited when they can raise their own taxes and set their own laws

Oh Phoney...

Not that limited when they can raise their own taxes and set their own laws
yawn.gif

Guess you fail again

Advertisement

And here it is:

Old links Phoney!

Irrelevant today!

Guess you fail again

Advertisement

And here it is:

Old links Phoney!

Irrelevant today!

WRONG still relevant today if you look at who has made the statements and why.

Forum List

Back