Holocaust Survivor: Zionism = Nazism

Toast the troll. The man is also saying that the Jews are doing exactly to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the Jews and you say it isn't happening.
The Nazis of today are the Muslims who attack Israel. Like the Palestinians who have the same ideology of Hitler.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Interesting article, you should read it. Although I doubt someone as dumb as you has the mental capacity to read more more than a paragraph,

Wiki article written and edited by Hasbara.

RACIST LIAR caught out once again. what is the name of the source then Abdul.

How so? I have access to the edits and I can see who is editing.

The hypocrisy screams volumes. Mr "The Holocaust was a hoax" has no problem using the words of a Holocaust survivor, probably believes him a liar, if it suits the OP's agendas.

At least be honest with yourself, Sunni.

The hypocrisy screams volumes. Mr "The Holocaust was a hoax" has no problem using the words of a Holocaust survivor, probably believes him a liar, if it suits the OP's agendas.

At least be honest with yourself, Sunni.
What did you expect from Sunni Troll?

This is quite confusing??

A certified jewish Holocaust survivor complete with numbers tattooed on his forearm compares Zionism to Naziism. And the juden cabal here disrespects the man and calls him deluded and basically a liar.

Why are you guys treating a fellow Hebrew this way. ..... :dunno:

I was waiting for you to post these jibberish comparisons again, so I could make a fool out of you
With that being said, lets go right to the action...

The Pals trash Israelis and Jews too, but what does that have to do with Nazis ??
Nothing. But the Pals have reason to, they are an oppressed population. The Pals are not denying Israeli's, their inalienable rights.

In addition, your response does not disprove what I said. Your response is like a 4th grader saying, "He did it too!" Which, when you think about it, is an acknowledgement, that what I said was true.

This is so false you lying scumbag. It's the PALS that blame Israel for EVERYTHING. But again, what does it have to do with Nazis?
Again, the Pals have reason to, they are the ones living under an occupation of a foreign force. A good example of what I am talking about is:
- blaming the rocket attacks as "the" problem, when they are just a response to the occupation
- blaming the Pals for civilian deaths, when it was the Israeli's who made the decision to bomb civilian infrastructure
- blaming the Pals for the economic blockade, when it was the Israeli's starting it to punish the Pals, because they didn't like the results of the elections​
And it doesn't stop there. You blame anyone criticizing Israel as being anti-Semitic, as if they were the problem.

Nazis didn't treal Jews like second class citizens, they treated them like absolute shit and did unspeakable things to them/
You do treat the Pals like absolute shit and you do unspeakable things to them like:
- a 50 year occupation
- an economic blockade that punishes an entire population of people
- shooting at them while they fish and farm​
That's the short list!

Palestinians treat Israelis very nice though, right?
Just the Israeli-left. The Israeli-right, can go to hell.

Palestinians have on many occasions expressed their desire to destroy Israel and drive the Jews to the sea, just like Hitler wanted to do.
Now that's a couple of lies.
1) Palestinians have never said that
2) Israel wasn't around when Hitler was alive, so he couldn't "want to", could he?​

Palestinian not only accept violence against Israelis, they celebrate it by dancing on cars, handing out sweets, honking their horns etc...
Don't go there with all the celebrating you and your Israeli kiss-asses do around here. People that criticize Israel are still outraged when innocent Israeli's are killed. That's one thing you fuckers don't do.

In conclusion, your comparisons are as pathetic as you and the rest of the the extremely deluded pro Palestinian crowd are. I guess no one ever told you that too much Palestinian ass kissing is hazardous to your health.
How can they be pathetic, when you couldn't refute a single one?

What truths of mine were clearly disproven cockbag?
All of them.

Last edited:

A certified jewish Holocaust survivor complete with numbers tattooed on his forearm compares Zionism to Naziism. And the juden cabal here disrespects the man and calls him deluded and basically a liar.

They either don't have the balls to think for themselves, or they're getting paid to think this way.

LMAO! Okay, let me dumb it down for you Sunni. You see, the Juden makes no mention of the gas chambers, no mention of Israeli's shooting the Palestinian captives in the Gaza concentration camp. No mention of the biological experiments on the innocent, noble peace loving Palestinian captives & no mention of the skelton bodies in mass graves.

Okay, let me dumb it down for you Sunni. You see, the Juden makes no mention of the gas chambers, no mention of Israeli's shooting the Palestinian captives in the Gaza concentration camp. No mention of the biological experiments on the innocent, noble peace loving Palestinian captives & no mention of the skelton bodies in mass graves.
And?? ..... :cool:

I was waiting for you to post these jibberish comparisons again, so I could make a fool out of you

The Pals trash Israelis and Jews too, but what does that have to do with Nazis ??
Nothing. But the Pals have reason to, they are an oppressed population. The Pals are not denying Israeli's, their inalienable rights.

In addition, your response does not disprove what I said. Your response is like a 4th grader saying, "He did it too!" Which, when you think about it, is an acknowledgement, that what I said was true.

This is so false you lying scumbag. It's the PALS that blame Israel for EVERYTHING. But again, what does it have to do with Nazis?
Again, the Pals have reason to, they are the ones living under an occupation of a foreign force. A good example of what I am talking about is:
- blaming the rocket attacks as "the" problem, when they are just a response to the occupation
- blaming the Pals for civilian deaths, when it was the Israeli's who made the decision to bomb civilian infrastructure
- blaming the Pals for the economic blockade, when it was the Israeli's starting it to punish the Pals, because they didn't like the results of the elections​
And it doesn't stop there. You blame anyone criticizing Israel as being anti-Semitic, as if they were the problem.

Nazis didn't treal Jews like second class citizens, they treated them like absolute shit and did unspeakable things to them/
You do treat the Pals like absolute shit and you do unspeakable things to them like:
- a 50 year occupation
That's the short list!

Palestinians have on many occasions expressed their desire to destroy Israel and drive the Jews to the sea, just like Hitler wanted to do.
2) Israel wasn't around when Hitler was alive, so he couldn't "want to", could he?​

Palestinian not only accept violence against Israelis, they celebrate it by dancing on cars, handing out sweets, honking their horns etc...
Don't go there with all the celebrating you and your Israeli kiss-asses do around here. People that criticize Israel are still outraged when innocent Israeli's are killed. That's one thing you fuckers don't do.

In conclusion, your comparisons are as pathetic as you and the rest of the the extremely deluded pro Palestinian crowd are. I guess no one ever told you that too much Palestinian ass kissing is hazardous to your health.

All of them.

So basically you're saying it's ok for the Palestinians to act like they want, but when Israel does it, there's a problem? And you call me childish?? Palestinians don't have a reason to blame Israel for everything you liar, they have themselves to blame. What does Israel blame the Palestinians for ?

"With all the celebrating you and your Israeli kiss assers do"
I have never celebrated the death of any Palestinian civlian you liar. Palestinians celebrate with dancing and candy when Israelis are killed and there is no justification for that. But of ourse a Palestinian ass kisser like you will excuse their actions.

"All of them"

Such as?

You have some balls responding to my post in such a way, as not only did you prove nothing, but you just made a bigger fool of yourself. Nothing in your comparisons has anything to do with Nazis and your assertions about Israel are lies.

But I have come to expect that from arguably the biggest Palestinian ass kisser on USMB.
Speaking of Nazis, your recent comment "I hope Israel gets barbequed with nukes" shows that you are the real Nazi.

- a 50 year occupation
That's the short list!

All of them.

"How can they be pathetic when you didn't refute a single one?"

I refuted all of them dumbass. Aren't you embarrassed to post such crap ? These comparisons are almost as bad as when you compared Israeli soldiers using tear gas to Nazis gassing Jews.
I suggest you go get an education before you come back and post here again

- a 50 year occupation
That's the short list!

All of them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Read the Hamas charter scumbag
2) Israel wasn't around when Hitler was alive, so he couldn't "want to", could he?
fuck, you're dumb. The Palestinians want to drive the Jews to the sea (genocide), like Hitler wanted to genocide the Jews.

- a 50 year occupation
That's the short list!

All of them.

2) Israel wasn't around when Hitler was alive, so he couldn't "want to", could he?
fuck, you're dumb. The Palestinians want to drive the Jews to the sea (genocide), like Hitler wanted to genocide the Jews.

Maybe the non-Jews just want their land and homes back. They are no different than other colonized people.

- a 50 year occupation
That's the short list!

All of them.

Maybe the non-Jews just want their land and homes back. They are no different than other colonized people.

The West Bank occupation is just an excuse to attack Israelis. They've been attacking them since before 1967 and even before Israel came into existence.

Toast the troll. The man is also saying that the Jews are doing exactly to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the Jews and you say it isn't happening.
The Nazis of today are the Muslims who attack Israel. Like the Palestinians who have the same ideology of Hitler.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Interesting article, you should read it. Although I doubt someone as dumb as you has the mental capacity to read more more than a paragraph,

Wiki article written and edited by Hasbara.

RACIST LIAR caught out once again. what is the name of the source then Abdul.

How so? I have access to the edits and I can see who is editing.

What is the name of the source LIAR

Forum List

Back