Holocaust Survivor: Zionism = Nazism

This is quite confusing??

A certified jewish Holocaust survivor complete with numbers tattooed on his forearm compares Zionism to Naziism. And the juden cabal here disrespects the man and calls him deluded and basically a liar.

Why are you guys treating a fellow Hebrew this way. ..... :dunno:

Because you are using him to TROLL the board. He is one out of millions and proves nothing

I was waiting for you to post these jibberish comparisons again, so I could make a fool out of you
With that being said, lets go right to the action...

The Pals trash Israelis and Jews too, but what does that have to do with Nazis ??
Nothing. But the Pals have reason to, they are an oppressed population. The Pals are not denying Israeli's, their inalienable rights.

In addition, your response does not disprove what I said. Your response is like a 4th grader saying, "He did it too!" Which, when you think about it, is an acknowledgement, that what I said was true.

This is so false you lying scumbag. It's the PALS that blame Israel for EVERYTHING. But again, what does it have to do with Nazis?
Again, the Pals have reason to, they are the ones living under an occupation of a foreign force. A good example of what I am talking about is:
- blaming the rocket attacks as "the" problem, when they are just a response to the occupation
- blaming the Pals for civilian deaths, when it was the Israeli's who made the decision to bomb civilian infrastructure
- blaming the Pals for the economic blockade, when it was the Israeli's starting it to punish the Pals, because they didn't like the results of the elections​
And it doesn't stop there. You blame anyone criticizing Israel as being anti-Semitic, as if they were the problem.

Nazis didn't treal Jews like second class citizens, they treated them like absolute shit and did unspeakable things to them/
You do treat the Pals like absolute shit and you do unspeakable things to them like:
- a 50 year occupation
- an economic blockade that punishes an entire population of people
- shooting at them while they fish and farm​
That's the short list!

Palestinians treat Israelis very nice though, right?
Just the Israeli-left. The Israeli-right, can go to hell.

Palestinians have on many occasions expressed their desire to destroy Israel and drive the Jews to the sea, just like Hitler wanted to do.
Now that's a couple of lies.
1) Palestinians have never said that
2) Israel wasn't around when Hitler was alive, so he couldn't "want to", could he?​

Palestinian not only accept violence against Israelis, they celebrate it by dancing on cars, handing out sweets, honking their horns etc...
Don't go there with all the celebrating you and your Israeli kiss-asses do around here. People that criticize Israel are still outraged when innocent Israeli's are killed. That's one thing you fuckers don't do.

In conclusion, your comparisons are as pathetic as you and the rest of the the extremely deluded pro Palestinian crowd are. I guess no one ever told you that too much Palestinian ass kissing is hazardous to your health.
How can they be pathetic, when you couldn't refute a single one?

What truths of mine were clearly disproven cockbag?
All of them.

So what was the reason for the increasing rocket attacks in 2005 when Israel evacuated gaza. That was an end of occupation of gaza so this shows that you are either a LIAR or you have not looked at the evidence.

As for the Palestinians wanting to kill all the Jews it is written into their every charter and their religious books.

There is no evidence of any comparison between NAZISM and JUDASIM outside of islamomoron propaganda and brainwashing.

That was an end of occupation of gaza

Not according to OTP, UN and many other organisations around the world...

Israel may have physically withdrawn from Gaza but it still retains the right of entry to Gaza at any time, has control over borders, air and sea....

Seems the international community consider that 'occupation' Phoney...

This is quite confusing??

A certified jewish Holocaust survivor complete with numbers tattooed on his forearm compares Zionism to Naziism. And the juden cabal here disrespects the man and calls him deluded and basically a liar.

Why are you guys treating a fellow Hebrew this way. ..... :dunno:
They either don't have the balls to think for themselves, or they're getting paid to think this way.

Supporting a proven holocaust denier and defender of terrorism now dildo

Israel may have physically withdrawn from Gaza but it still retains the right of entry to Gaza at any time, has control over borders, air and sea....

Yet according to the elected regime in gaza it has not been occupied since August 2005 when Israel evacuated the area.

As all other nations have control over their borders, so why are you making a song and dance about Israel doing the same. Did you not know that gaza also has a border with Egypt that is also controlled by Egypt, and that Egypt also fires at gaza when hamas fires rockets into Egypt. They also demolish houses used by hamas to hide the tunnels used to smuggle illegal weapons into gaza.

I was waiting for you to post these jibberish comparisons again, so I could make a fool out of you
With that being said, lets go right to the action...

The Pals trash Israelis and Jews too, but what does that have to do with Nazis ??
Nothing. But the Pals have reason to, they are an oppressed population. The Pals are not denying Israeli's, their inalienable rights.

In addition, your response does not disprove what I said. Your response is like a 4th grader saying, "He did it too!" Which, when you think about it, is an acknowledgement, that what I said was true.

This is so false you lying scumbag. It's the PALS that blame Israel for EVERYTHING. But again, what does it have to do with Nazis?
Again, the Pals have reason to, they are the ones living under an occupation of a foreign force. A good example of what I am talking about is:
- blaming the rocket attacks as "the" problem, when they are just a response to the occupation
- blaming the Pals for civilian deaths, when it was the Israeli's who made the decision to bomb civilian infrastructure
- blaming the Pals for the economic blockade, when it was the Israeli's starting it to punish the Pals, because they didn't like the results of the elections​
And it doesn't stop there. You blame anyone criticizing Israel as being anti-Semitic, as if they were the problem.

Nazis didn't treal Jews like second class citizens, they treated them like absolute shit and did unspeakable things to them/
You do treat the Pals like absolute shit and you do unspeakable things to them like:
- a 50 year occupation
- an economic blockade that punishes an entire population of people
- shooting at them while they fish and farm​
That's the short list!

Palestinians treat Israelis very nice though, right?
Just the Israeli-left. The Israeli-right, can go to hell.

Palestinians have on many occasions expressed their desire to destroy Israel and drive the Jews to the sea, just like Hitler wanted to do.
Now that's a couple of lies.
2) Israel wasn't around when Hitler was alive, so he couldn't "want to", could he?​

Palestinian not only accept violence against Israelis, they celebrate it by dancing on cars, handing out sweets, honking their horns etc...
Don't go there with all the celebrating you and your Israeli kiss-asses do around here. People that criticize Israel are still outraged when innocent Israeli's are killed. That's one thing you fuckers don't do.

In conclusion, your comparisons are as pathetic as you and the rest of the the extremely deluded pro Palestinian crowd are. I guess no one ever told you that too much Palestinian ass kissing is hazardous to your health.
How can they be pathetic, when you couldn't refute a single one?

What truths of mine were clearly disproven cockbag?
All of them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Read the Hamas charter scumbag
2) Israel wasn't around when Hitler was alive, so he couldn't "want to", could he?
fuck, you're dumb. The Palestinians want to drive the Jews to the sea (genocide), like Hitler wanted to genocide the Jews.

Maybe the non-Jews just want their land and homes back. They are no different than other colonized people.

They had no land as they were wandering farm workers, and their homes were threadbare tents. They were ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS to the area as shown by your links

Colonized people have a duty to attack the colonizer.

Cite the Geneva convention that says this, or the International law. Then Israel will be given free reign to attack the arab muslims without a whimper from you and the rest of team palestine

Yet according to the elected regime in gaza it has not been occupied since August 2005 when Israel evacuated the area.

As all other nations have control over their borders, so why are you making a song and dance about Israel doing the same. Did you not know that gaza also has a border with Egypt that is also controlled by Egypt, and that Egypt also fires at gaza when hamas fires rockets into Egypt. They also demolish houses used by hamas to hide the tunnels used to smuggle illegal weapons into gaza.

Yes indeed, all other nations have control of their own borders... And yes, some even control the movement of people the same as Israel, but not many!

However, which other country controls the air and sea of another the way Israel does with Gaza?

Cite the Geneva convention that says this, or the International law. Then Israel will be given free reign to attack the arab muslims without a whimper from you and the rest of team palestine

I don't believe there is a need for International Law in this instance...

Surely it is the duty of the colonised, of the oppressed, to fight back...

Perhaps that would fit into your CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW as, I think history proves, the colonised ALWAYS fight back!

Yes indeed, all other nations have control of their own borders... And yes, some even control the movement of people the same as Israel, but not many!

However, which other country controls the air and sea of another the way Israel does with Gaza?

Actually all nations control the passage of people through their borders in exactly the same way as Israel does. There is no legal right of passage into or out of any sovereign nation. They only control the air and sea to stop the smuggling of illegal weapons which is not illegal.

Guess you fail again

Perhaps that would fit into your CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW as, I think history proves, the colonised ALWAYS fight back!

Then the British can attack the muslim colonisers in the UK to drive them into the sea, and it will not be an offence under the Geneva conventions or International law. They can not use illegal weapons or terrorism against children and claim it is self defence either

Actually all nations control the passage of people through their borders in exactly the same way as Israel does. There is no legal right of passage into or out of any sovereign nation. They only control the air and sea to stop the smuggling of illegal weapons which is not illegal.

Guess you fail again

Trying to be clever hand having a 'go' at me for agreeing with you is priceless!

The occupation continues through the control of air and sea of Gaza by a foreign power...

Phoney poops and phails again! :9:

Then the British can attack the muslim colonisers in the UK to drive them into the sea, and it will not be an offence under the Geneva conventions or International law. They can not use illegal weapons or terrorism against children and claim it is self defence either
yawn.gif

Guess you fail again

Trying to be clever hand having a 'go' at me for agreeing with you is priceless!

The occupation continues through the control of air and sea of Gaza by a foreign power...

Nope I showed that you were wrong, and Britain has control of the air and sea above Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man and the Channel islands.

Nope the Occupation ended in 2005 and has not been in place since. What is in place is a military blockade put on in 2007 beause of increasing terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians from hamas terrorists. Israel only enters gaza if it really needs to and then infrequently. If you have a problem take it up with hamas

Guess you fail again

Nope I showed that you were wrong, and Britain has control of the air and sea above Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man and the Channel islands.

Nope the Occupation ended in 2005 and has not been in place since. What is in place is a military blockade put on in 2007 beause of increasing terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians from hamas terrorists. Israel only enters gaza if it really needs to and then infrequently. If you have a problem take it up with hamas

Oh Phoney...

You showed me nothing... As usual....

Where did you TRY and show me that Britain has control over its own sovereign state?

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is ONE state dumbass!

Talk about grasping at straws...

Go shit on someone else's doorstep dumbass... You have not a clue what you are talking about here!

Are you are going against international organisations in your stupid rants... Score... Phoney nil- ROTW 100

So what was the reason for the increasing rocket attacks in 2005 when Israel evacuated gaza. That was an end of occupation of gaza so this shows that you are either a LIAR or you have not looked at the evidence.

As for the Palestinians wanting to kill all the Jews it is written into their every charter and their religious books.

There is no evidence of any comparison between NAZISM and JUDASIM outside of islamomoron propaganda and brainwashing.
It was not the end of the occupation. Doesn't matter how many times you keep telling that lie, it won't come true.

If there is no evidence of any comparison, then how come you can't specifically address what I said?

Forum List

Back