Hobby Lobby and the Loss of America's Soul

Hobby lobby should look at this with money in mind. They can now carry abortion related products and make money off all those people coming in to have abortions......

No, my faith doesn't allow me to support abortion, are you now telling me my religious freedom is 2ND to abortion?

Another keyboard punk, you wouldn't last 2 seconds on your own...

Your faith prohibits you from having an abortion, it does not authorize you to compel others to abide by that dogma.

Just like the Constitution does not authorize anyone to compel religious people to practice against their religion....

The Constitution prohibits government from disallowing certain religious practices, the ACA compels no one to do anything which conflicts with is faith.

If Congress were to enact legislation requiring everyone to use for himself contraceptives, then there’d be a Constitutional issue.
since when did "family planning" become the pervue of the government.....?

oh wait.....since BO forced a 2,000 page unread bill down the throats of unwilling Americans....

Which is why the majority of Americans re-elected him. :badgrin:

you mean the illegals and other voter frauds who pushed him narrowly over the line...

The above is evidence your opposition to the ACA’s provision is partisan, having only to do with the fact the president is a democrat, having nothing to do with the facts concerning the ACA, the law, or the First Amendment.

Sorry you motherfuckin' loser but your faith does not allow you to break the law and fuck other people out of their rights.

No, my faith doesn't allow me to support abortion, are you now telling me my religious freedom is 2ND to abortion?

Well good for you sunshine but your faith doesn't allow you to fuck other people out of their rights as dictated by law and your faith doesn't allow to choose how other people live. Thank christ you'll never be smart enough to own your own business though so I think you'll never have to face this problem.

And I don't even know what your last sentence means but I appreciate how emotional you're getting you silly bitch.

If you had a clue I still wouldn't be concerned...

When you make enough money to buy your own rubbers, maybe then you'll be able to let go of Oblamers sack...

Don't let go to soon, there are millions in line behind you...

Well good for you sunshine but your faith doesn't allow you to fuck other people out of their rights as dictated by law and your faith doesn't allow to choose how other people live. Thank christ you'll never be smart enough to own your own business though so I think you'll never have to face this problem.

And I don't even know what your last sentence means but I appreciate how emotional you're getting you silly bitch.

When you make enough money to buy your own rubbers, maybe then you'll be able to let go of Oblamers sack...

You have a sad and paranoid view of the world my friend. :lol:

learn about Chicago politics and all will be revealed.....punk

...So you don't have proof?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2S26vaITck]Obama Stole the Election - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently you don't know what the word proof means.

...So you don't have proof?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2S26vaITck]Obama Stole the Election - YouTube[/ame]

go read all those many articles.......i'm sure you would find plenty of proof....

go read all those many articles.......i'm sure you would find plenty of proof....

Yeah I'll go wade through a bunch of conservative propaganda and lies when I have no use for sanity anymore.

Sorry you motherfuckin' loser but your faith does not allow you to break the law and fuck other people out of their rights.

Your faith prohibits you from having an abortion, it does not authorize you to compel others to abide by that dogma.

Actually my sex keeps me from having an abortion, but since your a flame, you probably have a hard time understanding this...

My religious freedom is protected by our constitution, if you want to have an abortion it is your choice based on our current laws...

And if you use my tax dollars to pay for it, which you have with PP, you're abusing that freedom...

The simple principle here is, you want it, you pay for it...

That's how freedom works dumb ass...

ScreamingEagle has proof that the election was rigged. Its on youtube so it must be true. Whens the press conference?

Actually my sex keeps me from having an abortion, .

Obviously it doesn't keep you from being one.

a Muslim terrorist in prison can demand a Ramadan meal and get it.......but a businessman is forced to provide abortion pills against his religion.....

oh wait.....one is Muslim and the other is that eeeeevil CHRISTIANITY......

Brunswick has that whole bad ass 12 year old routine down pretty well , he likes to swear like one too ;)

a Muslim terrorist in prison can demand a Ramadan meal and get it.......but a businessman is forced to provide abortion pills against his religion.....

This is quite possibly the most retarded and whiny attempt at a comparison I've ever seen.

according to what....your feebleminded bias.....?

you know it's true......

...people still shop at Hobby Lobby?

I do. all the time for those mininature model cars that you put together with glue, bandanas, wall clocks, bits and pieces to beautify my home.

Hobby Lobby is the bridge between what goes here and what goes there...I love the place.

And if Hobby Lobby is standing on their principles, I support that. It's their business and their policy, if you don't like it don't shop there, it's a free country. but don't force them to add ObamaCare to their policy when it goes against their policy. that's just foul.

Last edited:
Just like the Constitution does not authorize anyone to compel religious people to practice against their religion....

Someone is forcing these bible thumpers to operate a business? No?

No they are forcing them to pay for abortion.

Nonsense.

No one’s being ‘forced’ to pay for abortion.

The employer contribution to the employees’ health insurance premium is compensation for work provided, the same as a wage or salary. How the employee uses that compensation – be it his wage or health insurance – is solely the business of the employee and his health provider.

Indeed, employers have no right to interfere with the private deliberations between the employee/patient and his doctor, as to what is best for the overall health and well being of the employee/patient.

We need to be careful upsetting Muslims...
Look what happened in Benghazi with a video on UTube...
Well according to Susan Rice anyway.
Get Christians angry and no one gives a shit because they
don't storm government buildings and kill people...

Someone is forcing these bible thumpers to operate a business? No?

No they are forcing them to pay for abortion.

Nonsense.

No one’s being ‘forced’ to pay for abortion.

The employer contribution to the employees’ health insurance premium is compensation for work provided, the same as a wage or salary. How the employee uses that compensation – be it his wage or health insurance – is solely the business of the employee and his health provider.

Indeed, employers have no right to interfere with the private deliberations between the employee/patient and his doctor, as to what is best for the overall health and well being of the employee/patient.

not being forced to pay...? OK then.....let the employer provide the insurance of his choice without abortion coverage....

Forum List

Back