Hobby Lobby and the Loss of America's Soul

Your not right....haven't been in this entire thread....You ignorantly think you have a right to healthcare....You dont. Nor do you have the right to force others into paying for abortion.

Blah blah blah, Jan. 1st asshole. And learn the difference between you're and your please.

So you think using fascism to circumvent the constitution is a good thing and that it makes you right???It doesn't you ignorant ass it makes you a fascist pig.

Fucking amazing how in every way everyday you ignorant progressives show how intolerant and fascist you are.....Sad how utterly stupid you are.....

I think you just crossed over into lunatic territory.

Yeah I'm a bigot because I'm advocating that people shouldn't have elements of their health care suppressed by closed-minded idiots who are completely full of shit. And you didn't answer the question you stupid fuck, you're just prattling on like your opinion actually matters. Once again dickhead, what's more childish... telling stupid people to shut the fuck up or suppressing thousands of peoples' health care because you think some fairy tale is against it?
Your a bigot cause you do nothing but spit venom at people for exercising their faith. It is a side effect of you being a fascist pig.

Sorry you motherfuckin' loser but your faith does not allow you to break the law and fuck other people out of their rights.

No, my faith doesn't allow me to support abortion, are you now telling me my religious freedom is 2ND to abortion?

Another keyboard punk, you wouldn't last 2 seconds on your own...

Blah blah blah, Jan. 1st asshole. And learn the difference between you're and your please.

So you think using fascism to circumvent the constitution is a good thing and that it makes you right???It doesn't you ignorant ass it makes you a fascist pig.

Fucking amazing how in every way everyday you ignorant progressives show how intolerant and fascist you are.....Sad how utterly stupid you are.....

I think you just crossed over into lunatic territory.

I leave that area for you.

Sorry cocksucker but this is about health care and not religion. As much as you want to try to make it about religion, according to the supreme court it is not. Don't like it? Go fight it. But until then according to the law you are wrong. And in that case, I ask you politely to shut the fuck up as your logic is retarded and those of us with a brain are sick of hearing this shit.
How does the abortion pill have anything to do with health you ignorant turd?

As it's a part of family planning as mandated by required health care for employees you stupid fuck.

since when did "family planning" become the pervue of the government.....?

oh wait.....since BO forced a 2,000 page unread bill down the throats of unwilling Americans....

Your a bigot cause you do nothing but spit venom at people for exercising their faith. It is a side effect of you being a fascist pig.

Sorry you motherfuckin' loser but your faith does not allow you to break the law and fuck other people out of their rights.

No, my faith doesn't allow me to support abortion, are you now telling me my religious freedom is 2ND to abortion?

Well good for you sunshine but your faith doesn't allow you to fuck other people out of their rights as dictated by law and your faith doesn't allow to choose how other people live. Thank christ you'll never be smart enough to own your own business though so I think you'll never have to face this problem.

And I don't even know what your last sentence means but I appreciate how emotional you're getting you silly bitch.

How does the abortion pill have anything to do with health you ignorant turd?

As it's a part of family planning as mandated by required health care for employees you stupid fuck.

oh wait.....since BO forced a 2,000 page unread bill down the throats of unwilling Americans....

Which is why the majority of Americans re-elected him. :badgrin:

Well good for you sunshine but your faith doesn't allow you to fuck other people out of their rights as dictated by law and your faith doesn't allow to choose how other people live. Thank christ you'll never be smart enough to own your own business though so I think you'll never have to face this problem.

And I don't even know what your last sentence means but I appreciate how emotional you're getting you silly bitch.

yet you think liberals should dictate how others live.. ain't that just a fine hypocrite on a fine Sunday afternoon? :D

Which is why the majority of Americans re-elected him. :badgrin:

you mean the illegals and other voter frauds who pushed him narrowly over the line...

Your faith prohibits you from having an abortion, it does not authorize you to compel others to abide by that dogma.

Your faith prohibits you from having an abortion, it does not authorize you to compel others to abide by that dogma.

Just like the Constitution does not authorize anyone to compel religious people to practice against their religion....

I think NOballsbrunswickstew aka rabbit has had himself a meltdown over this Hobby Lobby business.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::lol::lol:

^ that :)

Exactly right.

Just like the Constitution does not authorize anyone to compel religious people to practice against their religion....

Someone is forcing these bible thumpers to operate a business? No?

Forum List

Back