Hitler actually deregulated guns

[

The reason for the 2nd Amendment is because government cannot be trusted. That is why the framers put it in the Constitution. Germany is a prime example of why you need a 2nd Amendment, but you're not smart enough to figure that out.

Germany had plenty of guns and Hitler actually relaxed the gun laws... and Hitler came to power anyway.

In fact, those Germans, who had plenty of guns until Ike took them away didn't rise up against Hitler. They fought for him to nearly the last man standing.

Fact of the matter is, the retarded "I needs my guns so I can fights the gummit" is pretty much retarded.

The government will always have bigger guns, more guns and will be better with them.
Did the Jews have guns in Nazi Germany? No.

What happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany? Hitler KILLED as many of them as he possibly could.

Lesson learned. Unarmed people are easy for a government to subjugate and KILL.

Most of the Jews in Germany fled the country before the war started.

Most of the Jews killed in the Holocaust were the ones in countries the Nazis invaded.

Which means they gave it their best shot, but the Nazis had more guns, bigger guns, and so on.

[

Obama doesn't let us know until it's already law. Cass Sunstein has already written the regulations. Obama is simply waiting for the right time to put into effect. It may not be a outright ban but some form of tax or requirement that makes it impossible to own a gun if you live anywhere near a school or a place where children are. We don't know in what form it will come.

They've been thinking about this for years. This is what Fast & Furious was all about. Obama has said in the past he doesn't believe in private gun ownership and I think he's just cocky enough to try making it happen and he thinks now he has the excuse. Problem is nothing he does will stop mass-murder. That's impossible. He just wants to take our guns. He won't come out and say it till it's too late to do anything about it.

Yup, you're losing it... Conspiracy theories, etc.

I wish Obama had the guts to ban gun ownership, but he'll probalby just agree to some cosmetic measures until the next attrocity.

The real change- Rich people no longe find the National Rampage Association the useful idiots they were.

When they start shooting up rich people's schools, gun control is coming.

I wish Obama had the guts to ban gun ownership,

would that include the gangs and organized crime?.....or do they get a pass like they are now?.....

Every male in Germany was forced into a military style training school, something like the "civilian army" that Barry Hussein dreamed up and promoted in his first campaign. Hitler "relaxed " gun laws for a selected segment of the population. Something like laws that prohibited explosives in the US relaxed for anarchists like Bill Ayers and the "weatherscum" underground". Ayers is a hero just like Hitler seems to be a hero to the left these days.

The French have their own liberal problem.

That doesn't mean there isn't some country that would be willing to help us. China or Russia are both good contenders.

I was being sarcastic.

Oh, is that what it was?

Frankly, the main problem is that you guys are just being bad losers. You found the best guy you could pitch and the American people weren't buying.

Of course, teh best guy you could find was a Weird Mormon Robot who said bizarre things like "I like to Fire People", which was part of the problem.

If gun control comes, it's because a lot of Americans will just be sick of hearing about yet another school or theatre shooting and demand something be done about it.

why are none of those same Americans saying anything about the Gun violence that happen daily in the inner Cities?......

[

The reason for the 2nd Amendment is because government cannot be trusted. That is why the framers put it in the Constitution. Germany is a prime example of why you need a 2nd Amendment, but you're not smart enough to figure that out.

Germany had plenty of guns and Hitler actually relaxed the gun laws... and Hitler came to power anyway.

In fact, those Germans, who had plenty of guns until Ike took them away didn't rise up against Hitler. They fought for him to nearly the last man standing.

Fact of the matter is, the retarded "I needs my guns so I can fights the gummit" is pretty much retarded.

The government will always have bigger guns, more guns and will be better with them.
your assuming Joe that every Military person and Cop will back the Govt.....if 50% of them think its wrong and side with the Civilians......the Govt may have a problem....

[

your assuming Joe that every Military person and Cop will back the Govt.....if 50% of them think its wrong and side with the Civilians......the Govt may have a problem....

Right now 70% are against grabbing guns. Maybe more. It seems only the hardcore liberals want to grab em and stomp all over our rights.

Right now 70% are against grabbing guns. Maybe more. It seems only the hardcore liberals want to grab em and stomp all over our rights.
Well, thankfully a couple extremist libroid zealots posting garbage about their new hero Hitler on here or another board or two doesn't really mean shit. Their arguments are pure hog wash anyway.

Why did the writers put that reason in the second amendment instead of the need for a militia?

Try reading The Federalist Papers for insight into the Constitution.

Have you read them?

The Second Amendment was a "safeguard" against tyrannical government but not in the way conservative folks think it was.

No where in the Constitution is revolt against the government advocated.

What is advocated and backed up by some of the authors of the Federalist Papers, is a de-centralized military made up of civilians. Many of the founders were afraid of a professional military under centralized control. They felt that gave the Federal government to much power and risked a more militaristic government like the one Rome had become. Hamilton, was a big advocate for this until the reality of it hit. Fighting Indians wasn't really going to be very successful with a "minuteman" army. And expansion forever changed the configuration of the military.

Had we followed the Constitution to the letter our armed forces would look very much like Sweden's or Swizterland's armed forces.

Why did the writers put that reason in the second amendment instead of the need for a militia?

Try reading The Federalist Papers for insight into the Constitution.

Have you read them?

The Second Amendment was a "safeguard" against tyrannical government but not in the way conservative folks think it was.

No where in the Constitution is revolt against the government advocated.

What is advocated and backed up by some of the authors of the Federalist Papers, is a de-centralized military made up of civilians. Many of the founders were afraid of a professional military under centralized control. They felt that gave the Federal government to much power and risked a more militaristic government like the one Rome had become. Hamilton, was a big advocate for this until the reality of it hit. Fighting Indians wasn't really going to be very successful with a "minuteman" army. And expansion forever changed the configuration of the military.

Had we followed the Constitution to the letter our armed forces would look very much like Sweden's or Swizterland's armed forces.

I'm sure you know exactly what each and every one of the signers to the Constitution was thinking or why they drafted and voted on the 2nd Amendment and why each and every state ratified it.

It's all part of the beauty of our Constitution. All the checks and balances against abusive government.

Those that don't like the protections we have constantly want to change it.

Last edited:

A-aaaaahhhhh

Facts!!!!

Run!!!!

The gun cultists hate these things we call FACTS.

1329437205248.jpg

[

Obama doesn't let us know until it's already law. Cass Sunstein has already written the regulations. Obama is simply waiting for the right time to put into effect. It may not be a outright ban but some form of tax or requirement that makes it impossible to own a gun if you live anywhere near a school or a place where children are. We don't know in what form it will come.

They've been thinking about this for years. This is what Fast & Furious was all about. Obama has said in the past he doesn't believe in private gun ownership and I think he's just cocky enough to try making it happen and he thinks now he has the excuse. Problem is nothing he does will stop mass-murder. That's impossible. He just wants to take our guns. He won't come out and say it till it's too late to do anything about it.

Yup, you're losing it... Conspiracy theories, etc.

I wish Obama had the guts to ban gun ownership, but he'll probalby just agree to some cosmetic measures until the next attrocity.

The real change- Rich people no longe find the National Rampage Association the useful idiots they were.

When they start shooting up rich people's schools, gun control is coming.

I wish Obama had the guts to ban gun ownership,

would that include the gangs and organized crime?.....or do they get a pass like they are now?.....

gangs and organized crime are already being pursued because they are gangs and organized crime... and pretty successfully, I might add. The Mafia has been largely wiped out. Here in Chicago, they treated the death of Frank Calabrese in prison like the Last Passenger Pigeon died in a zoo.

[

As I've said before, when it comes down to a mob of self-styled "Militia" types and the government, most AMericans will cheer when these sorts are taken out because they were fightening the children.

Frankly, the best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.

As I've said before, when it comes down to a mob of self-styled "Militia" types and the government, most AMericans will cheer when these sorts are taken out because they were fightening the children.

Frankly, the best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.

Well we know you would cheer them "taking out" your fellow country men and women..hell you'd probably be the first in line to sign up to help them

Last edited:
[

You're assuming every civilian would side with rebels.

That didn't even happen during the American Revolution. In fact..a good many colonists wanted to keep the status quo. We call those folks, conservatives.

That didn't even happen during the American Revolution. In fact..a good many colonists wanted to keep the status quo. We call those folks, conservatives.

And, of course, you're wrong.

Of course everyone else that isn't a nanny state suck up called them loyalists.

Forum List

Back