Hitler actually deregulated guns

your assuming Joe that every Military person and Cop will back the Govt.....if 50% of them think its wrong and side with the Civilians......the Govt may have a problem....

You're assuming every civilian would side with rebels.

That didn't even happen during the American Revolution. In fact..a good many colonists wanted to keep the status quo. We call those folks, conservatives.

And, of course, you're wrong.

Well sorta.

Back then they were called Loyalists and Tories.

But our modern term is "conservatives".

Thanks for helping me clear that up.

Which would you have been? Loyalist? Or Tory?

your assuming Joe that every Military person and Cop will back the Govt.....if 50% of them think its wrong and side with the Civilians......the Govt may have a problem....

As I've said before, when it comes down to a mob of self-styled "Militia" types and the government, most AMericans will cheer when these sorts are taken out because they were fightening the children.

Frankly, the best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.

Well we know you would cheer them "taking out" your fellow country men and women..hell you'd probably be the first in line to sign up to help them

Yeah, when they are a danger to me and my community, I absolutely want them taken out...

When they go around talking about "Second Amdendment Solutions" because they couldn't win an election, I absolutely want them taken out like I'd want any other terrorist taken out.

As I've said before, when it comes down to a mob of self-styled "Militia" types and the government, most AMericans will cheer when these sorts are taken out because they were fightening the children.

Frankly, the best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.

Well we know you would cheer them "taking out" your fellow country men and women..hell you'd probably be the first in line to sign up to help them

Yeah, when they are a danger to me and my community, I absolutely want them taken out...

When they go around talking about "Second Amdendment Solutions" because they couldn't win an election, I absolutely want them taken out like I'd want any other terrorist taken out.

Yup.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

Yup.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, even Gabby was full of shit at one time.

Still waiting on any evidence this violence was from Tea Party members.

That didn't even happen during the American Revolution. In fact..a good many colonists wanted to keep the status quo. We call those folks, conservatives.

And, of course, you're wrong.

Well sorta.

Back then they were called Loyalists and Tories.

But our modern term is "conservatives".

Thanks for helping me clear that up.

Which would you have been? Loyalist? Or Tory?

Conservative sought self rule and freedom, the Liberals wanted free healthcare

Yup, you're losing it... Conspiracy theories, etc.

I wish Obama had the guts to ban gun ownership, but he'll probalby just agree to some cosmetic measures until the next attrocity.

The real change- Rich people no longe find the National Rampage Association the useful idiots they were.

When they start shooting up rich people's schools, gun control is coming.

I wish Obama had the guts to ban gun ownership,

would that include the gangs and organized crime?.....or do they get a pass like they are now?.....

gangs and organized crime are already being pursued because they are gangs and organized crime... and pretty successfully, I might add. The Mafia has been largely wiped out. Here in Chicago, they treated the death of Frank Calabrese in prison like the Last Passenger Pigeon died in a zoo.

sure they are Joe.....im sure the M13 guys agree with you and the multitude of Street gangs around the Country are drying up because they are "pursued"....

Germany had plenty of guns and Hitler actually relaxed the gun laws... and Hitler came to power anyway.

In fact, those Germans, who had plenty of guns until Ike took them away didn't rise up against Hitler. They fought for him to nearly the last man standing.

Fact of the matter is, the retarded "I needs my guns so I can fights the gummit" is pretty much retarded.

The government will always have bigger guns, more guns and will be better with them.

i think the 2nd may have been to contain people like you Joe.....i know a couple of guys with Arsenals in their house.....and they very seldom talk guns.....and yet YOU would think they are a "gun nut" just because they have more than 1 gun....the REAL gun nuts Joe are the Gangs around the Country who shoot and kill someone every fucking day....and its usually some little kid walking home from school because the Asshole missed the rival gang guy .....concentrate on those guys Joe....your neighbor wont shoot ya but a Gang Banger will for you just looking at them.....

that would make Joe like those he talks about.....

Germany had plenty of guns and Hitler actually relaxed the gun laws... and Hitler came to power anyway.

In fact, those Germans, who had plenty of guns until Ike took them away didn't rise up against Hitler. They fought for him to nearly the last man standing.

Fact of the matter is, the retarded "I needs my guns so I can fights the gummit" is pretty much retarded.

The government will always have bigger guns, more guns and will be better with them.

well we were talking about the Military Sallow.....now if you want to talk Citizens.....i realize there are people in this Country who would let the Govt do what they want and just let it happen.....but there will also be a whole bunch who wont....

Hitler had no interest in whether the people should have the right to own guns. The attempt by the NRA and Fox News to compare Hitler's actions with those that seek more control over guns is weak at best and is just an attempt to smear the opposition.

Hitler had no interest in whether the people should have the right to own guns. The attempt by the NRA and Fox News to compare Hitler's actions with those that seek more control over guns is weak at best and is just an attempt to smear the opposition.

Seems there's evidence to contrary but, whatever. Stalin then. Mao, Pol Pot...pick one. All of history's atrocities and examples of tyranny were preceded by an unarmed populace. It's not going to happen here.

i think the 2nd may have been to contain people like you Joe.....i know a couple of guys with Arsenals in their house.....and they very seldom talk guns.....and yet YOU would think they are a "gun nut" just because they have more than 1 gun....the REAL gun nuts Joe are the Gangs around the Country who shoot and kill someone every fucking day....and its usually some little kid walking home from school because the Asshole missed the rival gang guy .....concentrate on those guys Joe....your neighbor wont shoot ya but a Gang Banger will for you just looking at them.....

I used to live in a neighborhood that was gang central.

But I'm honestly more afraid of the gun nuts than these kids, who just need something in life to look forward to.

I used to live in a neighborhood that was gang central.

But I'm honestly more afraid of the gun nuts than these kids, who just need something in life to look forward to.

Such a fucking inspiration!

Bet all the Progressive girl swoon when you're near

[

Obama doesn't let us know until it's already law. Cass Sunstein has already written the regulations. Obama is simply waiting for the right time to put into effect. It may not be a outright ban but some form of tax or requirement that makes it impossible to own a gun if you live anywhere near a school or a place where children are. We don't know in what form it will come.

They've been thinking about this for years. This is what Fast & Furious was all about. Obama has said in the past he doesn't believe in private gun ownership and I think he's just cocky enough to try making it happen and he thinks now he has the excuse. Problem is nothing he does will stop mass-murder. That's impossible. He just wants to take our guns. He won't come out and say it till it's too late to do anything about it.

Yup, you're losing it... Conspiracy theories, etc.

I wish Obama had the guts to ban gun ownership, but he'll probalby just agree to some cosmetic measures until the next attrocity.

The real change- Rich people no longe find the National Rampage Association the useful idiots they were.

When they start shooting up rich people's schools, gun control is coming.

It's not about "guts" it's about belief. President Obama believes Americans have the right to own firearms. Which gets lost in the hyperbole. He's a moderate.

But you are right about one thing, he doesn't have the same sort of tenacity that Bush had when pursuing an agenda. He also doesn't have a pack of rabid radicals like the PNAC folks backing him up. Iraq was a pretty brilliant example of that. They latched on to an unconnected crisis and built a story around it to get something that was, on it's face, ludicrous, but became more pausible as the narrative was retold. And they were also able to effectively demonize the opposition to the invasion, and did so in a very effective manner.

Obama isn't going to "go there".

Are these the opponents you refer too?

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

Seems there's evidence to contrary but, whatever. Stalin then. Mao, Pol Pot...pick one. All of history's atrocities and examples of tyranny were preceded by an unarmed populace. It's not going to happen here.
Are you saying atrocities such as Ukrainian Massacre would have never happen if the people had guns? It would have turned into a civil war with even more bloodshed.

The American Civil War, the bloodiest war in our history, was in part made possible by the the widespread availability of guns in the South. The Southerners were described as a 'gun-totting race'. They brought their own guns to war which was a big plus for the South since they didn't have the manufacturing capabilities of the North.

More guns just equates to more deaths.

Last edited:

Are you saying atrocities such as Ukrainian Massacre would have never happen if the people had guns? It would have turned into a civil war with even more bloodshed.

The American Civil War, the bloodiest war in our history, was in part made possible by the the widespread availability of guns in the South. The Southerners were described as a 'gun-totting race'. They brought their own guns to war which was a big plus for the South since they didn't have the manufacturing capabilities of the North.

More guns just equates to more deaths.

You explain that to the slaughtered disarmed masses, unable to resist. You have the mind of a tyrant.

Great article. I especially liked this bit, that exposes the basic retardation of rightwingnutters:

The law did prohibit Jews and other persecuted classes from owning guns, but this should not be an indictment of gun control in general. Does the fact that Nazis forced Jews into horrendous ghettos indict urban planning? Should we eliminate all police officers because the Nazis used police officers to oppress and kill the Jews? What about public works — Hitler loved public works projects? Of course not. These are merely implements that can be used for good or ill, much as gun advocates like to argue about guns themselves. If guns don’t kill people, then neither does gun control cause genocide (genocidal regimes cause genocide).

Over 20 million innocent citizens were murdered by the Russian military / KGB / those authorized to have guns. The day the Russian people lost their freedom to own an unregistered firearm was the day they lost their freedom. Those who didn't have their weapons registered still were called in and executed. No nation will remain free if they surrender their rights to bear arms. NONE. Including this one. - Jeremiah

You really are a peice of work..you should ask for your brown shirt and jack boots

Forum List

Back