Hit them where it hurts, Donald

There is no meltdown. There is embarrassment.
So are you saying that you're embarrassed by the meltdowns of your fellow progressives? You should be. I'm a proud life-long conservative but if conservatives ever needed coloring books and play-doh for anything, I would immediately cease to be a conservative and start a new political ideology.

Fuck - most of us lived through 9/11 and didn't bat an eye. I never missed a day of work, required a therapy animal, or any other nonsense. Progressives had a full-blown meltdown over the election and it has been fantastic. It's such a great visual presentation to point to them and say "see - this is how you know they are on the wrong side of the aisle and the wrong side of history". Mature, rational, full grown adults don't act like that. Ever.

Yes. Those who oppose Trump are clearly on the wrong side of history. I often sit back and wish my fellow liberals could behave as rationally and as reasonably as those who opposed the presidency of Barack Obama. Such a shining example of American exceptionalism....led by you, Patriot. Thanks for showing us all how it's done.

I know this much - none of us had cry-ins and required play-doh like fuck'n toddlers. Did you see any professors excuse students from final exams during Obama's first or second election? I didn't.

Awesome. You found some articles about some kids who got upset. Want a cookie?

There is no meltdown. There is embarrassment. If you had any sense you'd be embarrassed too.
Upset was what I was when Barack Obama won a second term. When a group of people cry (literally cry), require fucking therapy dogs, and need play-doh and coloring books - that's a meltdown. That's an epic meltdown.

Progressives like LoneLaugher have become so unhinged and so radicalized that they even deny reality now. :eusa_doh:

Like me, huh? I'm radicalized?

You seem to have a desire to practice using words that you know.
You are when you deny reality. Progressives all over the nation had epic meltdowns. Therapy dogs LoneLaugher. Therapy dogs. It is well documented. It's on video for god sakes. And still you deny it.

There is no meltdown. There is embarrassment.
So are you saying that you're embarrassed by the meltdowns of your fellow progressives? You should be. I'm a proud life-long conservative but if conservatives ever needed coloring books and play-doh for anything, I would immediately cease to be a conservative and start a new political ideology.

Fuck - most of us lived through 9/11 and didn't bat an eye. I never missed a day of work, required a therapy animal, or any other nonsense. Progressives had a full-blown meltdown over the election and it has been fantastic. It's such a great visual presentation to point to them and say "see - this is how you know they are on the wrong side of the aisle and the wrong side of history". Mature, rational, full grown adults don't act like that. Ever.

Yes. Those who oppose Trump are clearly on the wrong side of history. I often sit back and wish my fellow liberals could behave as rationally and as reasonably as those who opposed the presidency of Barack Obama. Such a shining example of American exceptionalism....led by you, Patriot. Thanks for showing us all how it's done.

I know this much - none of us had cry-ins and required play-doh like fuck'n toddlers. Did you see any professors excuse students from final exams during Obama's first or second election? I didn't.

Don't care. You and I are talking here. Your reaction to Obama being elected was and is MUCH more unhinged than my reaction to Trump being elected. This is not under dispute. You have been a raging lunatic for many years.

Awesome. You found some articles about some kids who got upset. Want a cookie?

There is no meltdown. There is embarrassment. If you had any sense you'd be embarrassed too.
Upset was what I was when Barack Obama won a second term. When a group of people cry (literally cry), require fucking therapy dogs, and need play-doh and coloring books - that's a meltdown. That's an epic meltdown.

Progressives like LoneLaugher have become so unhinged and so radicalized that they even deny reality now. :eusa_doh:

Like me, huh? I'm radicalized?

You seem to have a desire to practice using words that you know.
You are when you deny reality. Progressives all over the nation had epic meltdowns. Therapy dogs LoneLaugher. Therapy dogs. It is well documented. It's on video for god sakes. And still you deny it.

Once again....you are pointing to a few kids who got emotional. That's what you do.

Trump denies State Department tenure extensions.

Barry's political appointments ambassadors get the axe on Jan 20.

NY Times is already crying.

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day
aaaliphotos-2.jpg

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.
Thank you conserva-can't UN-Americans you have elected a Fascist Authoritarian.
c850520ade7c55259ee8054dea183a75f198ac7a55d5e37ee10f668b88f473af_1.jpg

As I've noted before, nutbags can't seem to get past election night. They've imagined meltdowns which haven't been there...and that is all that matters to them.
Uh...what?!? :uhh:

In a must-read op-ed for The New York Times, Shulevitz provides examples of the most egregious instances. At Brown University last fall, for instance, the prospect of a debate between leftist-feminist Jessica Valenti and libertarian-feminist (and Reason contributor) Wendy McElroy was so horrifying to some students that the creation of a "safe space" was necessary. McElroy's contrarian perspective on the existence of rape culture ran the risk of "invalidating people's experiences" and "damaging" them, according to Byron.

The safe space she created, as described by Shulevitz, sounds familiar to me:

The safe space, Ms. Byron explained, was intended to give people who might find comments “troubling” or “triggering,” a place to recuperate. The room was equipped with cookies, coloring books, bubbles, Play-Doh, calming music, pillows, blankets and a video of frolicking puppies, as well as students and staff members trained to deal with trauma. Emma Hall, a junior, rape survivor and “sexual assault peer educator” who helped set up the room and worked in it during the debate, estimates that a couple of dozen people used it. At one point she went to the lecture hall — it was packed — but after a while, she had to return to the safe space. “I was feeling bombarded by a lot of viewpoints that really go against my dearly and closely held beliefs,” Ms. Hall said.

Well god forbid a progressive here a viewpoint which "really goes against their dearly and closely held beliefs".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There is NO God!!! What's wrong with you goofy-loony conservatives???

This is what we can expect for up to the next 4 years. And it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
Clearly our friends on the left - after the most humiliating defeat in political history - have not learned a lesson or a smidge of humility.

Love it! Pride comes before the fall. Keep falling progressives. Keep falling. They actually believe it's not even possible for him to win a second term even though that's exactly what they said about him winning a first term!
Meh! Conservative Ideology will not last...........

Obama legacy, wait... what legacy?

Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out.

Trump is coming and he will be swinging, hard.

Watch this 5 minute clip.

Trump on revenge (2012)

One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…
The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.
But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."
I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Can't wait for January 21st meltdown.

Who really has a legacy?

Bush's legacy was a massive recession, two failed wars, an increase in terrorism.
Clinton's legacy was he had sex
Bush sr.'s legacy was that he was capable but lost an election
Reagan's legacy was the he ended the Cold War (but didn't) which left the Republicans without a demon to fight.

Who really has a legacy, President Obama has....he managed to last 8 years without kicking some white racist politician in the fuckin head with his shoe...that is some legacy my friend!!

Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out.

Trump on revenge (2012)

One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…
The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.
But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."
I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Who really has a legacy?

Bush's legacy was a massive recession, two failed wars, an increase in terrorism.
Reagan's legacy was the he ended the Cold War (but didn't) which left the Republicans without a demon to fight.

Who really has a legacy, President Obama has....he managed to last 8 years without kicking some white racist politician in the fuckin head with his shoe...that is some legacy my friend!!

lol...........Soetero has no legacy.......and gone in 10 days. 150 million whites are fucking giddy about it too!! It took awhile but whites figured out this guy was a racist prick and the celebrations in 10 days are going to be historic. THATS going to be the sentiment of the masses.........nobody cares what the fringe think.:bye1::deal::deal:

Guy had a chance to be a great one and fucked it up....the elections of recent years proves it. Fucker got his clock cleaned.:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

You live in the state of TEX-ASS.......why should anyone believe your lame ass comments!!!!
Look at that...a progressive being bigoted. Just another day in the life of the left.
You deserve it in SPADES!!!! Republican-conservatives are they true enemy of America!!!!
Listen, all we need to do, is just sit back and let these losers do what they do best....obstruct, fuck over the poor and ram mindless shit down the throats of willing democrats who will undoubtedly vote in their favor. I can assure everyone, by the time Trump and his henchmen are through ruining this country, with fingers crossed, maybe just maybe the American Stupid will finally unite and cleanse Washington of both houses and the white house with true die hard American leaders!!

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.
Tell you what, we'll enjoy the ride, if you white lunatics enjoy the GLIDE.....ALL THE WAY UP YOUR UNOWHAT

Trump on revenge (2012)

Who really has a legacy?

lol...........Soetero has no legacy.......and gone in 10 days. 150 million whites are fucking giddy about it too!! It took awhile but whites figured out this guy was a racist prick and the celebrations in 10 days are going to be historic. THATS going to be the sentiment of the masses.........nobody cares what the fringe think.:bye1::deal::deal:

Guy had a chance to be a great one and fucked it up....the elections of recent years proves it. Fucker got his clock cleaned.:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Trump has no man date!!!!

How petty and juvenile.

Tell you what, we'll enjoy the ride, if you white lunatics enjoy the GLIDE.....ALL THE WAY UP YOUR UNOWHAT

lol........s0n.......you sound like a homeless person in NYC living out of a box and waving a banana at people!!

10 more days s0n..........enjoy the big bumpy cucumber!! :bye1:

Forum List

Back