History Channel To Portray Hannibal Accurately

Black genes are dominant. Besides Black genes all other genes are recessive. Genetics 101

You really are a sad widdle wacist.

It is understandable, however, why you are fixated on DNA instead of Character as you sorely lack the latter.
For a Black man to react to racism is not in of itself a racist thing. Racist, like you, want to project your latent or overt racism onto Blacks when you know damn well "conservative" and even some "liberal" White people have institutionalized it and work diligently to keep it alive. The main component of racism is group hegemony where you believe you and any White person alive is inherently superior to any Black person just by virtue of being white. Blacks don't have that worldview. They are too busy trying to say look, I am equal to you, get your foot off my neck. When they say that or something similar you cry foul and call THEM racist..

I call shenanigans. I do not post hundreds of threads insulting people of other races, nor do I rewrite history to change the race of historical people.
No one cares what you call. You may not rewrite history but your white ancestors did so and you support their efforts.

I'm not the one rewriting history. It wouldn't hurt you to actually learn some.
Agreed he could stand to learn history. As it is, he only cherry-picks from it or, as this thread proves, only learns it from television.

FWIW, I finally was able to watch both the first two hours of THC's "Barbarians Rising"; "Resistance" (the Hannibal and Viriathus one). Although I enjoyed both, and they're a great improvement over THC's reputation for Nazis and Aliens shows, there were a lot of subtle biases in their presentation such as depicting the "barbarians" with golden lines and the Romans with a sinister jagged black line and their depiction of the "barbarians" as simple freedom fighters and the Romans as evil oppressors when the reality is all were assholes including the Carthaginians, a former empire who had been attacking the Roman Republic for six decades prior to Hannibal.

All in all, still worth watching as both entertainment and a starting point to encourage others to read more history.

zRTv2DpwJm.jpg

It is understandable, however, why you are fixated on DNA instead of Character as you sorely lack the latter.
For a Black man to react to racism is not in of itself a racist thing. Racist, like you, want to project your latent or overt racism onto Blacks when you know damn well "conservative" and even some "liberal" White people have institutionalized it and work diligently to keep it alive. The main component of racism is group hegemony where you believe you and any White person alive is inherently superior to any Black person just by virtue of being white. Blacks don't have that worldview. They are too busy trying to say look, I am equal to you, get your foot off my neck. When they say that or something similar you cry foul and call THEM racist..

I call shenanigans. I do not post hundreds of threads insulting people of other races, nor do I rewrite history to change the race of historical people.
No one cares what you call. You may not rewrite history but your white ancestors did so and you support their efforts.

Agreed he could stand to learn history. As it is, he only cherry-picks from it or, as this thread proves, only learns it from television.

FWIW, I finally was able to watch both the first two hours of THC's "Barbarians Rising"; "Resistance" (the Hannibal and Viriathus one). Although I enjoyed both, and they're a great improvement over THC's reputation for Nazis and Aliens shows, there were a lot of subtle biases in their presentation such as depicting the "barbarians" with golden lines and the Romans with a sinister jagged black line and their depiction of the "barbarians" as simple freedom fighters and the Romans as evil oppressors when the reality is all were assholes including the Carthaginians, a former empire who had been attacking the Roman Republic for six decades prior to Hannibal.

All in all, still worth watching as both entertainment and a starting point to encourage others to read more history.

zRTv2DpwJm.jpg

Thanks - I recorded BR last night. Vikings is also a pretty awesome show.

zRTv2DpwJm.jpg

Agreed on Vikings, but it's a drama tied loosely to history like AMC's "Hell On Wheels".

zRTv2DpwJm.jpg

Agreed on Vikings, but it's a drama tied loosely to history like AMC's "Hell On Wheels".

Of course it's loosely tied. But many of the main characters (Rollo, Lagertha, Bjorn Ironsides, King Eckbert...) are documented in history. Ragnar is likely a composite.

What was the lie?
The answer is in the links I provided. Read them or not. I'm guessing "not" since you don't give a shit about anything except your own prejudices.
I read them and I dont see what it is you are calling a lie. The least you can do is point out what you think is a lie so I can address your misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Black genes are dominant. Besides Black genes all other genes are recessive. Genetics 101

I call shenanigans. I do not post hundreds of threads insulting people of other races, nor do rewrite history to change the race of historical people.

I already told you that you were not the one rewriting history. Youre too dumb to do that. I said you are in support of your ancestors that did rewrite history..

First of all you don't know what race I am. ...
Correct and vice-versa. As your own Clark Gable avatar attests, one shouldn't go simply by appearance, can one?
38918.jpg

OTOH, you admitted to me you were a minority race (if we go with the theory there are races and Asclepias 's "one drop" beliefs) plus your anti-"white" comments makes it easy to deduce you aren't "white" even if, like Gable, you can pass for "white".
Any anti-White comments I made are against those Whites who deserve them. So-called "White" supremacists invented Whiteness and infected the world with it. The phenomenon morphed into a mental aberration like none seen before. Racial hegemony and racism was born as darker people were caught up in the racial Tsunami driven by the winds of White collectivism. Skin color was the passport for inclusion and was the catalyst in formulating the Manifest Destiny. The terms" red man,"
"Negro"and "Yellow man" didn't emanate from the people so described. Whites made those distinctions.

As for my "race" I have said many times that I am not White nor do I wish to be. And in terms of being a "minority", I really don't fall into that category either. BTW, Gable didn't make a conscious effort to "pass" for White and never tried to hide his Black ancestry. HIs handlers did all of that.

you're years, YEARS late in your praise.
How so? This just happened. First time the History Channel showed Hannibal as he was. A Black African.
about 15 years ago he was part of their bit on Roman history, he was black when they pictured him.
You got a link? I'll be back tomorrow.
pretty old, but I can look.
keeps going to the same video.

but about 15 years ago, they did a long special on Rome and went into depth on how they handled Hannibal. They showed him as a young black man with no beard.
I'll take your word for it. Thats good to hear.

First of all you don't know what race I am. ...
Correct and vice-versa. As your own Clark Gable avatar attests, one shouldn't go simply by appearance, can one?
38918.jpg

OTOH, you admitted to me you were a minority race (if we go with the theory there are races and Asclepias 's "one drop" beliefs) plus your anti-"white" comments makes it easy to deduce you aren't "white" even if, like Gable, you can pass for "white".
Are you claiming that Gable didnt look Black? Anyone taking a look at him knew he had some Black in him.

Politically correct nonsense. Carthage was populated by Semitic people.
Semetic people were Black too. However Canaanites are from Canaan not Shem.

Look up Phoenicia, bub. Hannibal was most likely what we think of today as Arabic.
Dont need to bub. i already know the Greeks called the Canaanites Phoenicians. The original Arabs were Black too. They are Semitic as well.

You probably think Alexander Hamilton really was black, too.
I did some research and there is actually a great possibility that Alexander Hamilton was indeed Black. Looks like there were rumours his mom was part Black and she frequently cheated on her white husband with the Black slaves. As a matter of fact Alexander Hamilton was conceived after they were separated and divorced. We know his brother and mother were treated like Blacks due to their dark skin and curly hair.. Thanks for the tip.

Any anti-White comments I made are against those Whites who deserve them....
Bullshit. If you said "Fuck all White Supremacist assholes...", I'd be among those agreeing with you, but you chose to attack all who you perceive as "white". Biiiig difference. That is as wrong and racist as those who attack all who they perceive as "black", Muslim, Jewish or Christian.

I did some research and there is actually a great possibility that Alexander Hamilton was indeed Black. Looks like there were rumours his mom was part Black and she frequently cheated on her white husband with the Black slaves. As a matter of fact Alexander Hamilton was conceived after they were separated and divorced. We know his brother and mother were treated like Blacks due to their dark skin and curly hair.. Thanks for the tip.
I'd love to your evidence, but since you've never posted any before, I doubt you'll start now.

Meanwhile, for intelligent people who like evidence and facts.....
Birth of Alexander Hamilton | History Today
His father, James Hamilton, was a Scot, the son of an Ayrshire laird. He had gone to the West Indies to make his fortune in business, in which he was singularly unsuccessful.The boy’s mother, Rachel Faucette, of French Huguenot descent, left her husband and their son in the early 1750s and went to live with James Hamilton. Her husband proclaimed her a whore and divorced her. The situation was not particularly unusual in the islands in those days, but Alexander Hamilton’s illegitimacy afterwards embarrassed him and stimulated fanciful suggestions about his parentage, including the notion that his real father was George Washington, who was supposed to have encountered Rachel in Barbados.

Rachel Faucette | Today's History Lesson
Rachel Faucette, Hamilton’s mother, was married off as a teen by her mother to Johann Michael Lavien, a man approaching 30 who, despite his flashy dress and aristrocratic pretense, tended to make terrible financial divisions and bumbled from one misfortune to another. The marriage was a nightmare. Rachel had no love for her husband, who eventually accused her of adultery (which may have been true) and threw her into prison, thinking some time behind bars would bring her around.

To the contrary, Rachel Faucette Lavien found her will strengthened and, upon her release, she simply left her husband (and a young son) on St. Croix and fled (with her mother) to St. Kitts, right next door to Nevis. And at some point, she met James Hamilton. He had come to the West Indies (like so many others) to seek a quick fortune in the world of sugar. But he was late to the game and lacked business sense (much like Lavien), so he ended up doing menial work attempting to make ends meet.

And from this relationship came two sons, James, Jr. and Alexander. And while their parents may have gotten married, the Church certainly did not recognize it. She had not officially divorced her first husband, which meant her “second” marriage was considered null and void. Her two children were, by extension, illegitimate

I'd love to your evidence, but since you've never posted any before, I doubt you'll start now.

Meanwhile, for intelligent people who like evidence and facts.....
Birth of Alexander Hamilton | History Today
His father, James Hamilton, was a Scot, the son of an Ayrshire laird. He had gone to the West Indies to make his fortune in business, in which he was singularly unsuccessful.The boy’s mother, Rachel Faucette, of French Huguenot descent, left her husband and their son in the early 1750s and went to live with James Hamilton. Her husband proclaimed her a whore and divorced her. The situation was not particularly unusual in the islands in those days, but Alexander Hamilton’s illegitimacy afterwards embarrassed him and stimulated fanciful suggestions about his parentage, including the notion that his real father was George Washington, who was supposed to have encountered Rachel in Barbados.

Rachel Faucette | Today's History Lesson
Rachel Faucette, Hamilton’s mother, was married off as a teen by her mother to Johann Michael Lavien, a man approaching 30 who, despite his flashy dress and aristrocratic pretense, tended to make terrible financial divisions and bumbled from one misfortune to another. The marriage was a nightmare. Rachel had no love for her husband, who eventually accused her of adultery (which may have been true) and threw her into prison, thinking some time behind bars would bring her around.

To the contrary, Rachel Faucette Lavien found her will strengthened and, upon her release, she simply left her husband (and a young son) on St. Croix and fled (with her mother) to St. Kitts, right next door to Nevis. And at some point, she met James Hamilton. He had come to the West Indies (like so many others) to seek a quick fortune in the world of sugar. But he was late to the game and lacked business sense (much like Lavien), so he ended up doing menial work attempting to make ends meet.

And from this relationship came two sons, James, Jr. and Alexander. And while their parents may have gotten married, the Church certainly did not recognize it. She had not officially divorced her first husband, which meant her “second” marriage was considered null and void. Her two children were, by extension, illegitimate

Youre getting emotional again son. Nothing in your post proves he was all white.

Robin's Blog: Was Alexander Hamilton Black?

"Hamilton was born as the illegitimate son of Rachel Fawcett Lavien on a Carribean island the size of the town of Kirkland called Nevis. His mother was divorced for infidelity long before Hamilton was born, casting question onto Hamilton's father. Some claim that it was James Hamilton, the man who lived with Rachel. Others claim it was Nicolas Cruger, a Carribean merchant with connections in New York who employed an eleven year old Alexander Hamilton after his alleged father left him and his mother died. Some claim that Hamilton's mother had affairs with her slaves. Additionally, many claim that Hamilton's mother was herself part black, newspapers record Hamilton being called a mustee (implying his mother was a quarter black) by political enemies."

"Hamilton was perhaps the staunchest abolitionist of his time. He argued blacks were mentally equal to whites and that slaves could be competent soldiers. He supported the black led government in Haiti who overthrew the French. At thirty-two Hamilton was named the first Secretary of the treasury by Washington. After resigning due to a scandal, Hamilton became more involved in political rivalries that would eventually result in his death. John Adams called Hamilton a "creole bastard" and Abigail Adams who said "[Hamilton] was a vain, ambitious man aspiring to govern when it was his duty to submit". "

Hamilton’s Views on Race and Slavery: The Haitian Revolution

"Hamilton supported the Haitian revolution and the government established under Toussaint L’Ouverture, a former slave. He helped draft Haiti’s constitution and advocated open trade with the new nation."

Youre getting emotional again son. Nothing in your post proves he was all white.

Kid, you're the one who continually makes unsubstantiated accusations and believes in silly racist ideas like "one drop" makes one black, a Jew or whatever racists like you want to make it.

I'm the one who posted we're all 99.9% alike and old theories of "race" are no longer valid.

You're "blog" link doesn't change those truths nor does it prove Hamilton was white or black, except, perhaps, using your racist "one drop" ideology. In that case, most of America is "black" therefore your whines of being a minority are just plain silly.

Kid, you're the one who continually makes unsubstantiated accusations and believes in silly racist ideas like "one drop" makes one black, a Jew or whatever racists like you want to make it.

I'm the one who posted we're all 99.9% alike and old theories of "race" are no longer valid.

You're "blog" link doesn't change those truths nor does it prove Hamilton was white or black, except, perhaps, using your racist "one drop" ideology. In that case, most of America is "black" therefore your whines of being a minority are just plain silly.
You cant prove anything is true about your post. Thats your issue. I still see nothing definitive but it does raise the question if Alexander Hamilton had any Black blood. If he did then IMO he was Black. If you cant deal with that I'm sure they sell pacifiers at Walmart you can use.

You cant prove anything is true about your post.....
Correct. Like your assertions that Hannibal was "black" based on a TV show, I'm merely pointing out the flaws in your racist theories.

I don't know if Hamilton had "one drop" or not. You? You think you know everything, including designating who is one race and who isn't. Example: Tiger Woods.

You cant prove anything is true about your post.....
Correct. Like your assertions that Hannibal was "black" based on a TV show, I'm merely pointing out the flaws in your racist theories.

I don't know if Hamilton had "one drop" or not. You? You think you know everything, including designating who is one race and who isn't. Example: Tiger Woods.
Not at all like that. I proved Hannibal was Black via archaeological, biblical, and scientific evidence. I cant help if that causes you to feel inferior.

Not at all like that. I proved Hannibal was Black via archaeological, biblical, and scientific evidence. I cant help if that causes you to feel inferior.
Incorrect. You posted a lot of conjecture, hypothesis and racist ideology. Very little in the way of hard evidence.

Again, you assert he was black and I assert we don't know. Who's the bigger fucking moron here? I know your answer, but I also know most intelligent minds agree with "we don't know".

Incorrect. You posted a lot of conjecture, hypothesis and racist ideology. Very little in the way of hard evidence.

Again, you assert he was black and I assert we don't know. Who's the bigger fucking moron here? I know your answer, but I also know most intelligent minds agree with "we don't know".
Nope. Everything I provided was hard facts backed up by evidence.

I assert he was Black because thats what he was and the History Channel agrees along with the experts. Sorry guy.

Forum List

Back