I think a name change for the Department of Defense is in order

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
It was originally named the War Department, but later the brand was changed to the Department of Defense to gentrify and patriotify the MIC, and of course swell the budget. The new Russians are Coming mindset created a whole new money stream. I think in order to more accurately define it's mission it should be revamped again, maybe the Department of Planned Response which would be the new jingle that the media could run with. It's getting harder and harder to sell elective and expensive foreign violence as "self defense", so maybe a new pretext is needed to deflect from criticism. When the new war starts, we can claim we are just "responding". Every NATO Country Already Has Troops In Ukraine, Estonia Says | ZeroHedge

ukraine is a tough problem that deserves a bit more thought and explanation of HOW trump intends to stop putin from killing ukrainians. in 24 hours no less.

usually when trump is lying about having a plan it is "two weeks" 24 hours? that plan must be a doozy.

ukraine is a tough problem that deserves a bit more thought and explanation of HOW trump intends to stop putin from killing ukrainians. in 24 hours no less.

usually when trump is lying about having a plan it is "two weeks" 24 hours? that plan must be a doozy.
Trumps plan is to surrender Ukraine to Putin

Nato's presence violates agreements , and is seen as invasive much as our early 60's cuban missle crisis , of 80's grenada debauch.....~S~

1712148783043.png

~S~

The only explanation I've heard is that he plans to tell them both to come to the table or there will be consequences. For Ukraine, if they don't try making peace then the US will cut off all weapons and for Putin, if he isn't willing to deal, we'll do exactly the opposite and flood Ukraine with so many weapons that Russia will have a very hard time stopping them.

The only explanation I've heard is that he plans to tell them both to come to the table or there will be consequences. For Ukraine, if they don't try making peace then the US will cut off all weapons and for Putin, if he isn't willing to deal, we'll do exactly the opposite and flood Ukraine with so many weapons that Russia will have a very hard time stopping them.
Once again, Trump fantasizes himself as the Great Negotiator

Trump get tough with Putin?
That ain’t going to happen

Last edited:
lolol. if he had any record of telling putin anything unpleasant i might even believe him.

we may get an opportunity to test that.

Forum List

Back