History Channel To Portray Hannibal Accurately

I always thought Hannibal would have been like an olive or something. From the sculptures I have seen from ancient carthage and surrounding areas, they looked neither "black" nor "white".
I think its pretty much just a useless pissing match anyways. No one knows for sure.
Those coins that Asclepias provided make a compelling argument that Hannibal was a negro. Look at the exaggerated lips. What other Black would have coins made for them?

Not really...
View attachment 77889
View attachment 77891
If you take a look here he cherry picked one coin....
coins with Hannibal Barca image - Google Search
Thats been debunked at least 3 times on this very thread. Thats the god Merqal. Try again and this time not with something thats already been debunked. :laugh:

Whats been debunked? That you obviously cherry picked the one coin that shows some black dude on it out of the dozen or so that dont?
I just told you what was debunked.

Melqart coins - Google Search

1e12ff11f9b683bba1132ecf654a1360.jpg

"Carthage silver double shekel circa 230 BCE. The Punic (Carthaginian) god Melqart is shown on the left of the coin. He is depicted resembling the Greek hero Herakles with a club over his shoulder. On the reverse is a war elephant, as used by Hannibal in his great campaign against Rome."

This is the only coin with a picture of Hannibal on ii.

Hannibal.jpg

Last edited:
I submitted all the proof already.
Why do you want to know?
The Greeks called the Canaanites "Phoenicians" which I have already pointed out were Black being a Hamitic people. Thanks for reiterating that though.
Black Pistory Garbage with Yo Ignorance/Lies thrown in for extra sleazy Measure.
Both semites and hamites were a subgropup of Caucasoids.
What an IDIOT to assert early Jews were black too, when ALL generics say otherwise.

Hamitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hamitic (from the biblical Ham) is a historical term in ethnology and linguistics for a division of theCaucasian race and the group of related languages these populations spoke. "Hamitic" was applied to non-Semitic languages in the Afroasiatic family, which was thus formerly labelled "Hamito-Semitic".

The Hamitic languages were classified as including the Berber, Cushitic and Egyptian branches. However, since these branches have not been shown to form an exclusive (monophyletic) phylogenetic unit of their own, separate from other Afroasiatic languages, linguists no longer use the term in this sense. Each of these branches is instead now regarded as an independent sub-group of the larger Afroasiatic family.

In the 19th century, various writers classified the Hamitic race as a sub-group of the Caucasian race, along with the Semitic race – thus grouping the non-Semitic populations native to North Africa and the Horn of Africa, including the Ancient Egyptians. According to the Hamitic theory, this "Hamitic race" was superior to or more advanced than Negroid populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. In its most extreme form, in the writings of C. G. Seligman, this theory asserted that virtually all significant achievements in African history were the work of "Hamites" who migrated into central Africa as pastoralists, bringing new customs, languages, technologies and administrative skills with them. In the early 20th century, theoretical models of Hamitic languages and of Hamitic races were intertwined.

These paradigms gradually fell out of favour between the 1960s and 1980s, in large part due to their perceived association with colonial paternalism. Towards the end of the millennium, Hamitic theory received renewed scholarly interest, following the discovery of ancient skeletons in areas where such old "Hamitic" remains were previously assumed to have been mythical or otherwise non-existent. Excavations of cairns associated with the Savanna Pastoral Neolithic culture yielded the skeletons of tall individuals of "Caucasoid" type, whose physical traits appeared to Confirm the traditions of Hamitic migrants entering the area.
Looks like someone edited Wiki again.

THE DESCENDANTS OF NOAH - Genesis Ten
  • THE DESCENDANTS OF HAM
    Genesis 10:6-20

Ham's descendants settled towards the south west along the Mediterranean into North Africa and southward into the rest of the continent. Ham had four sons, but grandsons are listed for only three.

THE CUSHITES
    The Cushites settled in south Arabia, southern Egypt, the Sudan and northern Ethiopia. Seba is associated with Upper Egypt. Havilah, meaning "sea land" could refer to northern Arabia on the Persian Gulf or Ethiopia. Raamah and Sabtechah were in southern Arabia. Sheba, home of the Queen of Sheba, of I Kings 10, was in southwest Arabia and Dedan in the north. Various tribes in these areas trace their heritage back to Shem, which would indicate some mixing of the tribes.(1)

NIMROD
    Verse 9:8-10, refer to Cush's son Nimrod. Nimrod's name means "to rebel" or "let us rebel". Nimrod, is called a "mighty hunter". This is in sharp contrast to the prophecy of Noah, that Ham's descendants would be servants to Shem and Japheth. Nimrod built and apparently ruled the first great city after the Floor, Babylon. Afterward he extended his rule into Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth and Calah. Nimrod was the first world ruler. The Bible does not say that Nimrod was responsible for the Tower of Babel, but it seems logical that he was being the founder and ruler of the city. The Babylonians invented the first false religion which was a worship of the stars, astrology. Babylon is infamous in Scripture as being a wicked city openly rebelling and fighting against God. The people of these great cities were major enemies of Israel throughout history. Nimrod was not a servant as Noah had prophesied, but the opposite a "mighty hunter".(2)It seems Nimrod's goal in life was to disprove the prophecy of his grandfather and it is possible Ham's resentment of his father Noah was kindled in his grandson.

MIZRAIM
    Ham's son Mizraim's descendants are associated with North Africa to the island of Crete. The note in verse 14, states that from Casluhium came the Philistim or Philistines.

THE CANAANITES
    The origin of the hated and sinful Canaanite who lived in Palestine came for the lineage of Ham. The Canaanites practiced probably the most sordid and evil religions based on murder and sexual perversion. The idol Baal, was the son of El, the head of a pantheon of decadent deities. Their civilizations was so corrupted that God commanded the Children of Israel to completely destroy them including their animals. Other descendants of the Canaanites were the Chinese, from the Sinites, verse 10:17. Further, the Sinites were probably the ancestors of all the Mongoloid peoples including the people of the South Sea Islands and the Americas.
    "
aSleepyAss' Link is "BIBLE-TRUTH.ORG"
WTF!
WTF!
:^)
And I might add, Mohammed, a semite, who was also NOT BLACK, called Real Africans, "Raisins", because there is a huge difference between "semite" and "negroid".
`

Last edited:
Thats been debunked at least 3 times on this very thread. Thats the god Merqal. Try again and this time not with something thats already been debunked. :laugh:
A lie, just like your other assertions. You assert as fact what intelligent, educated people claim is "best guess" or, more often, "unknown".

You push a political agenda unsupported by actual facts. You are now using the claim you've previously proven something without ever doing it. You and I both know you are a liar and a racist. If you had actual facts, you'd post links, not accusations, lies and accusations.

I always thought Hannibal would have been like an olive or something. From the sculptures I have seen from ancient carthage and surrounding areas, they looked neither "black" nor "white".
I think its pretty much just a useless pissing match anyways. No one knows for sure.
Those coins that Asclepias provided make a compelling argument that Hannibal was a negro. Look at the exaggerated lips. What other Black would have coins made for them?

Not really...
View attachment 77889
View attachment 77891

Whats been debunked? That you obviously cherry picked the one coin that shows some black dude on it out of the dozen or so that dont?

So you send me a link with a bunch of white guys on coins?

Why do you want to know?
The Greeks called the Canaanites "Phoenicians" which I have already pointed out were Black being a Hamitic people. Thanks for reiterating that though.
Black Pistory Garbage with Yo Ignorance/Lies thrown in for extra sleazy Measure.
What an IDIOT to assert early Jews were black too, when ALL generics say otherwise.

Hamitic (from the biblical Ham) is a historical term in ethnology and linguistics for a division of theCaucasian race and the group of related languages these populations spoke. "Hamitic" was applied to non-Semitic languages in the Afroasiatic family, which was thus formerly labelled "Hamito-Semitic".

The Hamitic languages were classified as including the Berber, Cushitic and Egyptian branches. However, since these branches have not been shown to form an exclusive (monophyletic) phylogenetic unit of their own, separate from other Afroasiatic languages, linguists no longer use the term in this sense. Each of these branches is instead now regarded as an independent sub-group of the larger Afroasiatic family.

In the 19th century, various writers classified the Hamitic race as a sub-group of the Caucasian race, along with the Semitic race – thus grouping the non-Semitic populations native to North Africa and the Horn of Africa, including the Ancient Egyptians. According to the Hamitic theory, this "Hamitic race" was superior to or more advanced than Negroid populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. In its most extreme form, in the writings of C. G. Seligman, this theory asserted that virtually all significant achievements in African history were the work of "Hamites" who migrated into central Africa as pastoralists, bringing new customs, languages, technologies and administrative skills with them. In the early 20th century, theoretical models of Hamitic languages and of Hamitic races were intertwined.

These paradigms gradually fell out of favour between the 1960s and 1980s, in large part due to their perceived association with colonial paternalism. Towards the end of the millennium, Hamitic theory received renewed scholarly interest, following the discovery of ancient skeletons in areas where such old "Hamitic" remains were previously assumed to have been mythical or otherwise non-existent. Excavations of cairns associated with the Savanna Pastoral Neolithic culture yielded the skeletons of tall individuals of "Caucasoid" type, whose physical traits appeared to Confirm the traditions of Hamitic migrants entering the area.

• THE DESCENDANTS OF HAM

Ham's descendants settled towards the south west along the Mediterranean into North Africa and southward into the rest of the continent. Ham had four sons, but grandsons are listed for only three.

THE CUSHITES
    The Cushites settled in south Arabia, southern Egypt, the Sudan and northern Ethiopia. Seba is associated with Upper Egypt. Havilah, meaning "sea land" could refer to northern Arabia on the Persian Gulf or Ethiopia. Raamah and Sabtechah were in southern Arabia. Sheba, home of the Queen of Sheba, of I Kings 10, was in southwest Arabia and Dedan in the north. Various tribes in these areas trace their heritage back to Shem, which would indicate some mixing of the tribes.(1)

NIMROD
    Verse 9:8-10, refer to Cush's son Nimrod. Nimrod's name means "to rebel" or "let us rebel". Nimrod, is called a "mighty hunter". This is in sharp contrast to the prophecy of Noah, that Ham's descendants would be servants to Shem and Japheth. Nimrod built and apparently ruled the first great city after the Floor, Babylon. Afterward he extended his rule into Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth and Calah. Nimrod was the first world ruler. The Bible does not say that Nimrod was responsible for the Tower of Babel, but it seems logical that he was being the founder and ruler of the city. The Babylonians invented the first false religion which was a worship of the stars, astrology. Babylon is infamous in Scripture as being a wicked city openly rebelling and fighting against God. The people of these great cities were major enemies of Israel throughout history. Nimrod was not a servant as Noah had prophesied, but the opposite a "mighty hunter".(2)It seems Nimrod's goal in life was to disprove the prophecy of his grandfather and it is possible Ham's resentment of his father Noah was kindled in his grandson.

MIZRAIM
    Ham's son Mizraim's descendants are associated with North Africa to the island of Crete. The note in verse 14, states that from Casluhium came the Philistim or Philistines.

THE CANAANITES
    The origin of the hated and sinful Canaanite who lived in Palestine came for the lineage of Ham. The Canaanites practiced probably the most sordid and evil religions based on murder and sexual perversion. The idol Baal, was the son of El, the head of a pantheon of decadent deities. Their civilizations was so corrupted that God commanded the Children of Israel to completely destroy them including their animals. Other descendants of the Canaanites were the Chinese, from the Sinites, verse 10:17. Further, the Sinites were probably the ancestors of all the Mongoloid peoples including the people of the South Sea Islands and the Americas.
    "
"BIBLE-TRUTH.ORG"
WTF!
WTF!
????

Not really...
View attachment 77889
View attachment 77891

So you send me a link with a bunch of white guys on coins?
I refreshed the post with the pertinent information.

A lie, just like your other assertions. You assert as fact what intelligent, educated people claim is "best guess" or, more often, "unknown".

You push a political agenda unsupported by actual facts. You are now using the claim you've previously proven something without ever doing it. You and I both know you are a liar and a racist. If you had actual facts, you'd post links, not accusations, lies and accusations.
I did post links. Back when I first debunked the silly notion the god Melquart was the same as Hannibal and just now.

I did post links. Back when I first debunked the silly notion the god Melquart was the same as Hannibal and just now.

You act like thats the only other depiction on that page.
What about all the others?

They were all depictions of the god Melquart instead of Hannibal.

Bullshit. You cherry-picked, as usual. You took one coin out of many, where the idea might have been Melquart, and asserted it as fact while disregarding the others. That makes you self-blinding at best and an unrepentant liar at worst.

Factor in your racist idea that "one drop of blood" makes someone black, white, Jew or otherwise as shown by your disgust of Tiger Woods and everyone has a chance to see how big a hateful racist you are.....all without facts, of course. You keep saying you've posted facts, yet you never repeat them. Why? Because they don't exist except in your own racist mind?

Why do you want to know?

• THE DESCENDANTS OF HAM

THE CUSHITES

NIMROD

MIZRAIM

THE CANAANITES
    "
"BIBLE-TRUTH.ORG"
WTF!
WTF!
And I might add, Mohammed, a semite, who was also NOT BLACK, called Real Africans, "Raisins", because there is a huge difference between "semite" and "negroid".
`
When did Mohammed say anything about "negroid"? You do realize his right hand man Bilal was a Black African dont you? He was the first guy to lead the Muslims in prayer. BTW the Semites were Black too. Keep right on deflecting. i will enjoy exploiting your deflections.

Bilal Ibn Rabah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Bilal ibn Rabah (Arabic: بلال ابن رباح‎‎ (580–640 AD) also known as Bilalal-Habashi, Bilal ibn Riyah, and ibn Rabah), was one of the most trusted and loyal Sahabah (companions) of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He was born in Mecca and is considered as the first muezzin, chosen by Muhammad himself. "

cf5de79a5e346df12863dbbf11ddd370.jpg

Last edited:
Bullshit. You cherry-picked, as usual. You took one coin out of many, where the idea might have been Melquart, and asserted it as fact while disregarding the others. That makes you self-blinding at best and an unrepentant liar at worst.

Factor in your racist idea that "one drop of blood" makes someone black, white, Jew or otherwise as shown by your disgust of Tiger Woods and everyone has a chance to see how big a hateful racist you are.....all without facts, of course. You keep saying you've posted facts, yet you never repeat them. Why? Because they don't exist except in your own racist mind?
Nope. I took the exact same picture and showed it was the god melquart. Try again.

Well, according to the "one drop rule", we're all black, so what's the problem?
There is no problem except with your hurt feelings. You just have a smaller amount of that drop. No wonder you have argued with me for pages Hannibal was not Black when you have not shred of proof he wasnt.
Do you have a shred of proof that he was?

Has a descendant of Hannibal been identified?

Which tribe did he hail from?

My guess is, he hailed from a tribe we call Phoenicians.

As did the founders of Carthage, and the ruling families that sprang from that collection of founders.

And they were just a wee bit lighter skinned than the feral Blacks of that long-ago hinterland to the south of Carthage.

You modern-day Black Revisionists are off your rockers, but you DO make for good entertainment.

Why do you want to know?

No, I don't believe that the Canaanites, Phoenicians nor Hebrews were Black.
I didnt ask you what you believe. I just informed you that they were Black.
And I believe that you information is incorrect.

There is no problem except with your hurt feelings. You just have a smaller amount of that drop. No wonder you have argued with me for pages Hannibal was not Black when you have not shred of proof he wasnt.

As did the founders of Carthage, and the ruling families that sprang from that collection of founders.

And they were just a wee bit lighter skinned than the feral Blacks of that long-ago hinterland to the south of Carthage.

You modern-day Black Revisionists are off your rockers, but you DO make for good entertainment.

Why do you want to know?

Thats ok. Good thing what you believe has no relevance.

Why do you want to know?

You declaring it thus, does not render it thus.

Why do you want to know?

Yes..... actually it does. What you believe doesnt move the meter on my relevance gauge.

Yes..... actually it does. What you believe doesnt move the meter on my relevance gauge.
Your relevancy meter is irrelevant to the question of whether the Eastern Mediterranean Peoples (Phoenicians, Hebews, Canaanites, etc.) were White or Black.

They were all depictions of the god Melquart instead of Hannibal.

Hannibal Barca - Google Search

Forum List

Back