History Channel To Portray Hannibal Accurately

Nice selfie.

Hannibal.jpg
I'm pretty sure he wasn't an elephant.
I'm positive he was not a white person.
In Berber country, more likely a mutt... easy to tell when a bitch has jumped the fence in that part of the world...

Politically correct nonsense. Carthage was populated by Semitic people.
Semetic people were Black too. However Canaanites are from Canaan not Shem.

Look up Phoenicia, bub. Hannibal was most likely what we think of today as Arabic.
Dont need to bub. i already know the Greeks called the Canaanites Phoenicians. The original Arabs were Black too. They are Semitic as well.

You probably think Alexander Hamilton really was black, too.
I did some research and there is actually a great possibility that Alexander Hamilton was indeed Black. Looks like there were rumours his mom was part Black and she frequently cheated on her white husband with the Black slaves. As a matter of fact Alexander Hamilton was conceived after they were separated and divorced. We know his brother and mother were treated like Blacks due to their dark skin and curly hair.. Thanks for the tip.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hamilton was black only if you ascribe to the odious and discredited "one drop" definition, and in his case, you'd have to invent his lineage to find even that.

Alexander Hamilton was born in and spent part of his childhood in Charlestown, the capital of the island of Nevis, in the Leeward Islands; Nevis was one of the British West Indies. Hamilton was born out of wedlock to Rachel Faucette, a married woman of partial British and partial French Huguenot descent, and James A. Hamilton, the fourth son of the Scottish laird Alexander Hamilton of Grange, Ayrshire.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Hamilton#Childhood_in_the_Caribbean

[

Nice selfie.

a
In Berber country, more likely a mutt... easy to tell when a bitch has jumped the fence in that part of the world...
Doubt that. This one doesnt look like a mutt to me. Matter of fact I am more mutt than they are.

4603950662_d5d243726c_z.jpg
Good looking kid...

Meanwhile, here's a collage of Berber faces...

Berber - Google Search

Most of them are Mediterranean Basin White...

Some of them are Black (obvious imports, over the centuries)...

Some of them are mutts...

It's not impossible that Hannibal was Black, but it seems highly unlikely...

Semetic people were Black too. However Canaanites are from Canaan not Shem.

Look up Phoenicia, bub. Hannibal was most likely what we think of today as Arabic.
Dont need to bub. i already know the Greeks called the Canaanites Phoenicians. The original Arabs were Black too. They are Semitic as well.

I did some research and there is actually a great possibility that Alexander Hamilton was indeed Black. Looks like there were rumours his mom was part Black and she frequently cheated on her white husband with the Black slaves. As a matter of fact Alexander Hamilton was conceived after they were separated and divorced. We know his brother and mother were treated like Blacks due to their dark skin and curly hair.. Thanks for the tip.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hamilton was black only if you ascribe to the odious and discredited "one drop" definition, and in his case, you'd have to invent his lineage to find even that.

Alexander Hamilton was born in and spent part of his childhood in Charlestown, the capital of the island of Nevis, in the Leeward Islands; Nevis was one of the British West Indies. Hamilton was born out of wedlock to Rachel Faucette, a married woman of partial British and partial French Huguenot descent, and James A. Hamilton, the fourth son of the Scottish laird Alexander Hamilton of Grange, Ayrshire.[4]

[
What makes you believe anything in your post is fact instead of made up propaganda?

Nice selfie.

a
Doubt that. This one doesnt look like a mutt to me. Matter of fact I am more mutt than they are.

Good looking kid...

Berber - Google Search

Those mixed ones are not the indigenous berbers. They have been interbred with Arabs. These are the indigenous Berbers
Berber20.jpg

[
What makes you believe anything in your post is fact instead of made up propaganda?

What makes you believe than British, French Huguenot and Scottish people from the 1700s were Africans?

[

What makes you believe than British, French Huguenot and Scottish people from the 1700s were Africans?
You didnt answer my question. Stop stalling.

Good looking kid...

Berber - Google Search

Those mixed ones are not the indigenous berbers. They have been interbreed with Arabs.
Berbers are, almost by definition, a 'mixed breed'...

The Whites of the southern Mediterranean Basin, interbred with some of the Blacks to the south, and Arabs to the southeast...

Good looking kid...

Berber - Google Search

Those mixed ones are not the indigenous berbers. They have been interbreed with Arabs.

The Whites of the southern Mediterranean Basin, interbred with some of the Blacks to the south, and Arabs to the southeast...
Old white definitions hold no credibility. The indigenous Berbers were Black and this has been verified via DNA. Haplogroup E1B1 Sorry man.

maxresdefault.jpg

...I assert he was Black because thats what he was....
Thanks for confirming my point.

...Those mixed ones are not the indigenous berbers. They have been interbreed with Arabs.
Which, by your own avowed beliefs of the "one drop rule", makes them black, amirite?

Same for the Israelis? Many Americans? Tiger Woods?
Yes they are still Black but not as Black as the indigenous Berbers.

The Askanazis jews are not Black. The original Hebrews are Black.

[

Oh, I forgot, you reject all facts and historical evidence.

Thanks for playing!

Alexander_Hamilton_portrait_by_Ezra_Ames-cropped.jpg

Good looking kid...

Berber - Google Search

Old white definitions hold no credibility. The indigenous Berbers were Black and this has been verified via DNA. Haplogroup E1B1 Sorry man.

maxresdefault.jpg

When all you have is SKIN COLOR, you ain't got much, bub.

[

Oh, I forgot, you reject all facts and historical evidence.

Thanks for playing!

View attachment 77876
Even with the altered painting he looks like he is part Black. Thanks

Good looking kid...

Berber - Google Search

maxresdefault.jpg

When all you have is SKIN COLOR, you ain't got much, bub.
Well i also said their DNA says they are Black. Even it it didnt their color still tells you they are Black.

Haplogroup E1b1b (Y-DNA)

"
East African origins
Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages.

The highest genetic diversity of haplogroup E1b1b is observed in Northeast Africa, especially in Ethiopia and Somalia, which also have the monopoly of older and rarer branches like M281, V6 or V92. Ethiopians and Somalians belong mostly to the V22 and V32 (downstream of V12) subclades, but possess also a minority of M81, M123 and V42 subclades. Among the main subclades of E1b1b only V13 and V65 are absent from the Horn of Africa, and probably originated in northern Africa (V65) or the southern Levant (V13"

Berber12big.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they are still Black but not as Black as the indigenous Berbers.

The Askanazis jews are not Black. The original Hebrews are Black.
Well, according to the "one drop rule", we're all black, so what's the problem?
There is no problem except with your hurt feelings. You just have a smaller amount of that drop. No wonder you have argued with me for pages Hannibal was not Black when you have not shred of proof he wasnt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back