Check out this White Psychopath and his UNUSALLY STRONG kidnapping attempt

The news says he's a registered sex offender and libtards want him to piss with their daughters.

The person is quite evidently deranged. What is with all the leaping to other issues?
If the mother had been armed and shot the guy, she would not have been convicted by a jury this poster sat on.

The person is quite evidently deranged. What is with all the leaping to other issues?
If the mother had been armed and shot the guy, she would not have been convicted by a jury this poster sat on.

I wish someone else caught this guy before the cops did. That was an insane struggle

That mom is a real mom....unlike the fool that let her kid get into a gorilla pit :cool:
To be fair not only was there a 15ft drop involved, the gorilla was far stronger, faster, and more dangerous than the cave chimp. :cool-45:
Oooh...a real big porch monkey. They be dangerous sometimes.
No. You monkeys are dangerous all the time. Just like the one in the OP. :laugh:
Why do you live in fear of white people? Just curious.

That mom is a real mom....unlike the fool that let her kid get into a gorilla pit :cool:
To be fair not only was there a 15ft drop involved, the gorilla was far stronger, faster, and more dangerous than the cave chimp. :cool-45:
No. You monkeys are dangerous all the time. Just like the one in the OP. :laugh:
Who told you I lived in fear of white people? :rofl:

You did. You think they're all dangerous, which shows an irrational fear.

You did. You think they're all dangerous, which shows an irrational fear.
Pit Bulls are dangerous but I dont walk around in fear of them. So again who told you i live in fear of white people?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back