Hillary Will Win

All you have to do is POST your source from the CDC OR USA TODAY.

I guess, in turn, I can say that it's a conservative tactic to be so full of shit that they don't even know when their own evidence proves them wrong...

Or

Conservatives generally like to name drop sources and then get confused about what is REALLY being claimed by said source...

OR

Conservatives tend to think that tripe from a biased source makes good evidence!

See, I can play that game too...

Like I said.. All you have to do to prove me wrong is post the source FROM THE CDC OR USA TODAY....

anytime now....

:rofl:

It looks like situational ethics is at work with some people. If you are a conservative, do you vote for the most conservative, even if such a vote will likely go for a Republican highly unlikely to win? Do you vote for a moderate or even a liberal Republican who has a better chance of defeating a Liberal Democrat? Wouldn’t a vote for a relatively conservative Republican who is low in the polls be like half of a vote for the front-running Democrat? Why not help the front-running Republican, no matter who he is, so that there is more of a chance to defeat the Democrat candidate – or are you going to stick to your conservative values and vote for the most conservative no matter what the consequeces might bring?

I am for Fred Thompson for obvious reasons,...he actually has a much better chance of being nominated (unlike your choice), and he is the one who is most like the greatest president we have ever had,...Ronald Reagan. I rest my case.

America today is the same America it was when Bush took office.

It won't be the same if Hillary takes over.

But why would I go to Canada? That's right up there with the idiotic question of "why do conservatives think about the Clintons?" Duh, because one is running for president.

We're not going away, no matter how much you'd like us to. And Hillary won't get to the White House.

No its not! This country is far from the one that bush inheritied. We now condone torture, we snoop on telephone calls, our moral reputation around the world is gone, we keep secret prisoners at secret prisons around the world.

But what really galls me about bush and his tugs is we invaded a country and started a war that didn't have to be fought. Iraq had nothing to do with 911 and yet bush and his boys were able to persuade the world that we needed to invade. He did this for profit for his cronies and for oil. We went from a balanced budget to a monsterous deficit.

And who is buying our debt? Try the Chinese. bush has taken this country down a road on which we may never recover.

No its not! This country is far from the one that bush inheritied. We now condone torture, we snoop on telephone calls, our moral reputation around the world is gone, we keep secret prisoners at secret prisons around the world.

But what really galls me about bush and his tugs is we invaded a country and started a war that didn't have to be fought. Iraq had nothing to do with 911 and yet bush and his boys were able to persuade the world that we needed to invade. He did this for profit for his cronies and for oil. We went from a balanced budget to a monsterous deficit.

And who is buying our debt? Try the Chinese. bush has taken this country down a road on which we may never recover.

I think that many of the American people are simply confused to be honest,..I blame this on the left wing news/media. People believe the wrong information that is being given by ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN.

If one does the math though, the fact that there are no more Navy ships, military barracks, embassies, are being blown up makes today much better alone. Don't forget that there are no military failures today like Somalia, and this president (Bush) has not been impeached like Clinton was. Clinton called the 93 World Trade Center attack a criminal act,....when fact of the matter it was a terror attack. Clinton bombed an aspirin factory, let bin Laden get away, and short changed the military in many ways.

Remember,..Clinton was the NAFTA, and WTO clown!

Things are better now,..people just don't know it in general!

I think that many of the American people are simply confused to be honest,..I blame this on the left wing news/media. People believe the wrong information that is being given by ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN.

If one does the math though, the fact that there are no more Navy ships, military barracks, embassies, are being blown up makes today much better alone. Don't forget that there are no military failures today like Somalia, and this president (Bush) has not been impeached like Clinton was. Clinton called the 93 World Trade Center attack a criminal act,....when fact of the matter it was a terror attack. Clinton bombed an aspirin factory, let bin Laden get away, and short changed the military in many ways.

Remember,..Clinton was the NAFTA, and WTO clown!

Things are better now,..people just don't know it in general!

You are so right! bush should ban all news media and let FEMA perform all news conferences from now on. Then he can control the TRUTH.

Wait...FOX is not on your list? Does this mean bush approves of their news coverange? That settles it! FOX will be the national news media from now on. Thank goodness we can tune into the official GOP station when we wish!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You are so right! bush should ban all news media and let FEMA perform all news conferences from now on. Then he can control the TRUTH.

Wait...FOX is not on your list? Does this mean bush approves of their news coverange? That settles it! FOX will be the national news media from now on. Thank goodness we can tune into the official GOP station when we wish!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Our media has turned into the "TASS" media like the former Soviet Union had! Fox News is Fair and Balanced,...they give both sides,..every time! C'mon,...Geraldo, Alan Colmes, and Greta? Hardly are they right wingers.

FEMA? At least it wasn't a cigar, and a lie under oath,..but at the same time, they should fire anyone who took part in a mock news conference.

Our media has turned into the "TASS" media like the former Soviet Union had! Fox News is Fair and Balanced,...they give both sides,..every time! C'mon,...Geraldo, Alan Colmes, and Greta? Hardly are they right wingers.

FEMA? At least it wasn't a cigar, and a lie under oath,..but at the same time, they should fire anyone who took part in a mock news conference.

You think fake news is worse then an intern??? If that's the case, you're priorities are skewed.

As for Fox being "fair and balanced", that's a slogan, hon, not truth.... I know the radical right has trouble telling the difference.

Want balanced? Go to MSNBC and go from Scarborough and Tucker to Olbermann and Abrams... THAT'S BALANCE... not Alan Colmes' contractual obligation not to take on Sean Hannity directly.

You think fake news is worse then an intern??? If that's the case, you're priorities are skewed.

As for Fox being "fair and balanced", that's a slogan, hon, not truth.... I know the radical right has trouble telling the difference.

Want balanced? Go to MSNBC and go from Scarborough and Tucker to Olbermann and Abrams... THAT'S BALANCE... not Alan Colmes' contractual obligation not to take on Sean Hannity directly.

I never said fake news is worse than the Intern? What are you reading?

MSNBC has the lowest ratings among cable news channels for a reason. It stinks.

I never said fake news is worse than the Intern? What are you reading?

MSNBC has the lowest ratings among cable news channels for a reason. It stinks.

I'm reading your words. And I quote:

FEMA? At least it wasn't a cigar

Now, that translates to FEMA isn't as bad as nookie between a president and an intern.

MSNBC has the lowest ratings and Fauxnews has the highest.... reminds me that the average IQ in this country is 90.

And since when are ratings any arbiter of quality?

Now, that translates to FEMA isn't as bad as nookie between a president and an intern.

MSNBC has the lowest ratings and Fauxnews has the highest.... reminds me that the average IQ in this country is 90.

Yup, it is the best and your proof is it is watched by the fewest people, I suggest you check your brain at the door.

Cable news in general sucks. Fox is horrible. They're really a punditry and popular culture network. There's really not much straight news on there. I mean, c'mon: how much do we really need to know about Anna Nicole Smith, Britanny Spears, and the Duke rape case?

But, MSNBC isn't much better. There's a lot on infotainment on there, as opposed to straight news. And what's up with all those "Lockdown" and "To Catch a Predator" shows? Is that even news? lol

Frankly, the best straight news out there is BBC International, and PBS Newshour. Its all straight news, and tons of excellent foreign news and analysis. You won't be seeing much Anna Nicole Smith or Brittany Spears on those programs. :D

Cable news in general sucks. Fox is horrible. They're really a punditry and popular culture network. There's really not much straight news on there. I mean, c'mon: how much do we really need to know about Anna Nicole Smith, Britanny Spears, and the Duke rape case?

But, MSNBC isn't much better. There's a lot on infotainment on there, as opposed to straight news. And what's up with all those "Lockdown" and "To Catch a Predator" shows? Is that even news? lol

Frankly, the best straight news out there is BBC International, and PBS Newshour. Its all straight news, and tons of excellent foreign news and analysis. You won't be seeing much Anna Nicole Smith or Brittany Spears on those programs. :D

I agree re Britney and the like, but it sells, so they put it on the air. It's why I said elsewhere that our media has done us a disservice by NOT holding the admin's feet to the fire. They've abdicated their responsibility.

I was specifically talking about "balance" and cited the fact that one can listen to the views of Olbermann and Scarborough and Tucker Carlson and Dan Abrams, rather than fauxnews or loony righties.

I find BBC interesting, but it is only part of the story.

Good points. But to call FOX fair and balanced is like calling the KKK a civil rights group (or did someone already say that).

If you want the straight news, the AP gives it. When a news program, any news program, tells me the news and then spins what it should mean to me, I tune it out.

FOX has a way of mixing news headlines with their spin. When CNN, FOX, or MSNBC present the news and within the same setting begin to spin it, then you are not hearing news.

Have you ever watched Glenn Beck on Headline News, an affiliate of CNN? He is as conservative as anyone and he basically spends an hour bestowing his right wing views.

I challenge FOX to allow a liberal commentator an hour of it’s air time. It won’t happen!

The White House would probably call and order an end to the show!

Jillian,....you have changed your stance now since my FEMA post,...do you understand what I have posted or not? Read it,..understand it,...then reply to it ok?

"You think fake news is worse then an intern??? If that's the case, you're priorities are skewed. "

That means one thing right?

But then you state this,....

"Now, that translates to FEMA isn't as bad as nookie between a president and an intern."

And this means another? What is your point Jillian?

"You think fake news is worse then an intern??? If that's the case, you're priorities are skewed. "

That means one thing right?

But then you state this,....

"Now, that translates to FEMA isn't as bad as nookie between a president and an intern."

And this means another? What is your point Jillian?

Then please explain your statements here?

Forum List

Back