Hillary Will Win

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 007, Oct 9, 2007.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,917
    I can see it now, because like so many other true conservatives, we are just NOT going to vote for the likes of liberals like Giuliani or Romney, and Thompson is just a one trick pony actor. I wouldn't vote for him either. Unless a true conservative like Huckabee or Tancredo is on the Republican ticket, I will vote third party or write someone in.

Thank you Republicans for supporting liberals on the conservative ticket, and I guess I'll have to get ready to hear, Madame Speaker, the President of the United States, madame President clinton.:redface:

2. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Bad Mother****er

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    Son of a bitch. I actually agree with PR on this one- Hillary will win for those very reasons.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,917
    As scary as it is... that is the way I see it going down. God help us.

4. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,036
    Hillary winning doesn't scare.

The Dems picking up 58-60 Senate seats and 250 in the House scares the sh!t out of me though.

5. RightWingSpirit

RightWingSpirit BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Its scary to think Americans would vote for a woman with so much scandal attached. A book came out recently detailing her indiscretions. Forgot the authors name.

6. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,036
    Its pretty sad that in this country of 300 million people - the greatest most powerful the world has ever seen - there are only two families apparently qualified to lead it.

7. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,917
    Both very intuitive statements. It makes me wonder why there's so much truth in them. I believe it's partly due to apathy, and also to people that don't really give a damn about politics and don't know squat about candidates, policy or political movement. All they know is, "well... like my friends are like voting democrat, so like I am too... like."

8. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    I'm not so certain Hillary will win. There is still a long way to go before primaries and Obama has a LOT of grassroots support behind him. He may have more of an advantage than people think he does because his supporters love him to death and will come out to vote no matter what...while Hillary's supporters can be a bit lackluster in their support. Edwards has an outside shot as well, but unlikely imo.

9. RightWingSpirit

RightWingSpirit BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    sadly, this is true. Maybe they see politics as too confusing and complex (which it can be) but its tragic that they don't take the time to find out about who should be the next leader.

10. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,917
    It is early, and these are early observations. Things usually do get shook up when the mud starts flying. That's my favorite time, and I can't wait until they start flinging mud at Hillary. God knows there's an over abundance of crap to fling when it comes to those two old hippies.

Even though things may look inevitable, I'll still hold out hope a good conservative will win.

IMO, I don't think Obama stands a snowballs chance in hell. Not only is America not ready for a black President, they're not ready for a black President who's name sounds uncomfortably close to "Osama."