Hillary Will Win

I disagree. If hillary wins the White House, the message to the Republican party will be don't send us anymore half backed conservatives and expect us to vote them in.

I don't think you realize how many people feel the same as I do. There is no way in hell I'd ever vote for giuliani. Seriously, if he's the Republican nominee, I'll write in my choice. He will NOT get my vote, and I'm far from alone in this.

I thought the Republicans learned something from the last butt kicking they got in the midterm elections. Republican voters are pissed off, and if you don't think that won't carry over into the Presidential election, you're crazy.

I think country comes before sending a message, personally. I think Hillary will hurt the country, therefore, I'm not going to hold the country hostage to make a point to the Republicans.

I think country comes before sending a message, personally. I think Hillary will hurt the country, therefore, I'm not going to hold the country hostage to make a point to the Republicans.

And many will do as you plan to do because you're free to vote as you please, and I won't fault you for it.

I'm going to vote my conscience, and I'll be damned if that's going to be liberal Giuliani, waffler Romney, dim bulb Thompson, illegal alien coddler Huckabee, or Kennedy lover McCain. We have to do better than that.

Well, unless somebody else squeezes into the primaries we won't.

And Hillary will not be better, I promise!:eusa_angel:

Well, unless somebody else squeezes into the primaries we won't.

And Hillary will not be better, I promise!:eusa_angel:

If hillary gets elected, then this country deserves everything she will do to it, and maybe that's what it will take for people to wake the hell up.

The Republican party needs to get back to it's conservative roots. We're not doing that with most of our front runners, and you'll never convince me to vote for that. It's a vote for something I don't want.

it is a one party state and the decider and the 4th brach of the government have decided we are going to "elect "hillary...unless we... "change our minds"

Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for AmericaCongressman Ron Paul is the leading advocate for freedom in our nation's capital. This is the official website of the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
www.ronpaul2008.com/ - 37k

Hillary Clinton: Who's Party?The Clinton-Bush relationship is a long and fruitful one. The Clintons and the Bushes have been known to vacation together in more recent times. ...
http://www.infowars.net/articles/may...506clinton.htm

You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,

"I'm as mad as hell,

and I'm not going to take this anymore

If hillary gets elected, then this country deserves everything she will do to it, and maybe that's what it will take for people to wake the hell up.

The Republican party needs to get back to it's conservative roots. We're not doing that with most of our front runners, and you'll never convince me to vote for that. It's a vote for something I don't want.

Get Hillary in the office and we'll never get the chance to get back to our conservative roots, because America as we know it will be over.

I think there's a less drastic way to bring it back. And it's not by deserting.

Get Hillary in the office and we'll never get the chance to get back to our conservative roots, because America as we know it will be over.

Naaa... she won't ruin it completely. But she will do some terrible damage.

And see that's my point. I'm not deserting anything. I always have been conservative, and I will remain conservative. The front runner Republican candidates are anything BUT conservative. You vote for one of them and YOU will be the one deserting.

American first, conservative second.

I'm not going to do anything that I know will damage the US. And if I enable Clinton then I'm damaging the US.

Oh please! THE SKY IS FALLING!

How do you think Dems feel? 4 more years of bush and Homeland Security will be balancing your check book. If you feel that strongly about Hillary, why not apply for Canadian citizenship now?

America today is the same America it was when Bush took office.

It won't be the same if Hillary takes over.

But why would I go to Canada? That's right up there with the idiotic question of "why do conservatives think about the Clintons?" Duh, because one is running for president.

We're not going away, no matter how much you'd like us to. And Hillary won't get to the White House.

dramaqn.jpg

If you're posting pics for my edification, you can give it up. I've got them disabled, and I'm not even remotely curious.

No, I find that it's more fun to laugh AT you than WITH you.

carry on.

When he's not hysterically ranting, he's laughing maniacally. It doesn't bother me any.

certainly not like it bothers you to post evidence from a relaible source..

hell, evidence that even says what you claim it does even...

I'm glad you are looking for solace from Cock Rider though... HE certainly is a bastion of credibility and sound logic!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, maybe you two can share a milk shake at your favorite locale bullshit source!

:eusa_doh:

Another favorite tactic of libs is to state things in direct opposition to the truth. So, if I, for example, post miles of studies, articles and links which prove my point, the tactic is to say, "You don't back up anything you say."

Hillary uses the same tactic. It works on the stupid and uneducated.

Forum List

Back