Hillary Will Win

Already did. Your priorities are futterly ucked. Cheers.

Nice vocabulary,..God loves you!

Problem is,..you could not read what I posted in the first place. I did not once say that the Clinton incident was less than the FEMA issue,...what are you thinking?

Our media has turned into the "TASS" media like the former Soviet Union had! Fox News is Fair and Balanced,...they give both sides,..every time! C'mon,...Geraldo, Alan Colmes, and Greta? Hardly are they right wingers.

FEMA? At least it wasn't a cigar, and a lie under oath,..but at the same time, they should fire anyone who took part in a mock news conference.

Ok,...let's break this down from the source,..Fema? (notice the question mark!) then I go on to type, "at least it wasn't a cigar, and a lie under oath".....which means to you and I what? It means it was not as bad as the cigar! Right?

God loves you anyhow!:eusa_dance:

I couldn't give two shits about Clinton lying about a blow job whether under oath or not. All politicians lie - just because it is under oath doesn't make it any more or less of a lie. To me the subject matter is important. If he lied about something that directly affects the public such as covering up a multi-billion dollar corporate's pollution problems, or about misspending billions of tax payers money (BTW, not saying Bush has done this, just giving non-specific examples to make a point), I'd say chuck him in the can.

However, I take the death of thousands of service men and women a lot more seriously, who went into this pathetic "war" based on misinformation at best, deliberate lies at worst.

Folks fighting over cable news is like two dogs fighting over a bone while the whole carcass lies uneaten on the floor. I think Fox gets, what 2-4 million viewers?? There are 300 million yanks, so that means more than 98% of the country doesn't watch it. Hardly a ringing endorsement.......

Er... I have a life. And I don't beat dead horses. If you can't read what you wrote, it's not really my problem.

And now I'm going back to my work. K?

I just don't understand what your initial reply was all about,...thats all.

And God save us if Hillary does win.

I would suggest that you reread the reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't understand what your initial reply was all about,...thats all.

And God save us if Hillary does win.

If you think that your God is going to save you from Hillary, I would suggest that the God that Hillary worships will strike you down. Do I need to make it more plain and simple for you?

I would suggest that you reread the reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that your God is going to save you from Hillary, I would suggest that the God that Hillary worships will strike you down. Do I need to make it more plain and simple for you?

Plain and simple? How about if you simply use some logic instead of the nonsense you post? You need not do a single thing for me,..understand?

I can see it now, because like so many other true conservatives, we are just NOT going to vote for the likes of liberals like Giuliani or Romney, and Thompson is just a one trick pony actor. I wouldn't vote for him either. Unless a true conservative like Huckabee or Tancredo is on the Republican ticket, I will vote third party or write someone in.

Thank you Republicans for supporting liberals on the conservative ticket, and I guess I'll have to get ready to hear, Madame Speaker, the President of the United States, madame President clinton.:redface:

Huckabee isn't a true Conservative, I have sent you the proof on Yahoo Messenger and the proof that he is soft on Rapist who got one released while he was Governor, and when the guy got out he raped and murdered a little girl. I can just see it now if he got elected.

Forum List

Back