Hillary Will Win

The "surplus" was in projection only. It never materialized. All politicians spend money like drunken sailors. Well, I should apologize to sailors. Politicians even out spend them.

Case in point, who's saying they're going to raise taxes? Who's saying they want to socialize health care? Who's going to pay for it all? Easy questions to answer.

Well, good old gw took care of any projected surplus, didn't he? Maybe once we stop spending Billions in Iraq, we can see more attention spent on social programs and the environment.

Well, good old gw took care of any projected surplus, didn't he? Maybe once we stop spending Billions in Iraq, we can see more attention spent on social programs and the environment.

Actually if things continue as they are, a big 'if', the deficit will be close to if not wiped out for Hillary.

Even though Bush has spent money like a democrat himself, the answer isn't turn around and spend it on something else, especially welfare.

Even though Bush has spent money like a democrat himself, the answer isn't turn around and spend it on something else, especially welfare.

I thought we stopped saying "welfare' in the 80s. Perhaps not everyone, huh?

Hey Pale...I have an idea:

maybe if you made your "Tancredo in '08" advertisement REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING HUGE, it might bring his poll numbers out of fractional percentage points!

I thought we stopped saying "welfare' in the 80s. Perhaps not everyone, huh?

"We?" Exactly who are you refering to when you say "we?" All you liberals?

You're just another sheep that the PC crowd has brain washed.

I don't call illegal aliens, illegal immigrants. The term illegal immigrants is an oxymoron.

I don't call blacks, african Americans. If you were born in America, your American. Unless your parents were here illegally.

I don't call faggots, gay.

I don't call retarded people mentally challenged, as you may be, and I don't call freebie handouts from the government, social services. It's welfare. If you don't like that, too freakin' bad. I don't blindly follow every little moronic term or word the liberal moonbat PC crowd dreams up in an attempt to sugar coat the objectionable.

In any case, yes, here in Nevada, genious, it's still called fucking WELFARE! http://www.welfare.state.nv.us/

Get with the program or shut the fuck up.

Hey Pale...I have an idea:

maybe if you made your "Tancredo in '08" advertisement REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING HUGE, it might bring his poll numbers out of fractional percentage points!

Sometimes mfm, things you say are brilliant, but other times, what you say borders on imbecilic, see above.

I do however realize it was only an attempt to piss me off, as you can troll with the best of them. But try an keep your material fresh, OK, "prince."

Now I think I'll watch Zomboo. He's much more creative than you are.

Reagon and GW Bush as great examples of conservatives has always been flawed. These two Presidents amassed the greatest national debts of of time. That is conservative? While the vilified Clinton showed a surplus.

Clinton had little to do with the Surplus, the Republican controlled Congress did it.

Reagan never once had a Budget approved, the democratic congress increased every one WAY past what he ask for. Historical facts, I know, they get in the way of a good rant.

How did the Republican Congress do it?

You are aware I would hope that Congress NOT the President create all money bills, to of course include the Budget every year?

Starting in 1994 and solidified in 1996 the Republicans had the votes and the control to dictate to the President. Clinton decided rather than fight with them to be a good politician and change his priorities to what the Republicans were giving him.

In the case of reagan all he ever managed was to force the Democratic Congress to pay for the military he wanted, and he did that by shutting down the Government 2 years ina row with vetos until they gave him the defense bill he wanted. He won public opinion each time and Congress got the blame for the shut downs. But in the process he had to accept all the other bills they sent to him. Research his Presidency you will find the democratic leadership made the boast Reagan would get his defense money but they would get everything else, and they did.

Sometimes mfm, things you say are brilliant, but other times, what you say borders on imbecilic, see above.

I do however realize it was only an attempt to piss me off, as you can troll with the best of them. But try an keep your material fresh, OK, "prince."

Perhaps he was trying to get you to use a little common sense in your postings. Of course that attempt is automatic loser.

Perhaps he was trying to get you to use a little common sense in your postings. Of course that attempt is an automatic loser.

Perhaps he was trying to get you to use a little common sense in your postings. Of course that attempt is an automatic loser.

Perhaps if you've got nothing better to say, you should shut your old drunken cake hole.

Go turn in your cans so you can get a bed at the Gospel Rescue Mission tonight.

Evidently they didn't learn. Again, why is Thompson floundering like a bit fish? I thought he was the second coming Reagon?

Thompson is floundering?

He was late to the race, but I think that has turned out to be a good move by his campaign manager.

I wouldn't be so quick to count Thompson, or Huckabee out of the race at this point.

Thompson is floundering?

He was late to the race, but I think that has turned out to be a good move by his campaign manager.

I wouldn't be so quick to count Thompson, or Huckabee out of the race at this point.

He's at 19% now after having been at 27% in September before he actually got into the race and said anything. His "unveiling" was a washout, IMO.

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08rep.htm

funny.

Why have I never seen you acknowledge the "brilliance" in any of my prior posts?

This one is on point, however... I think you would be well served to make the "tancredo '08" tagline even bigger!

Pale, you and the old soldier need to crawl out of the cave and join the rest of mankind in the 21 century. Am I supposed to be impressed by your ignorance?

Well, I am not. When Hillary wins next year and you are whining and threatening to move to Canada (like Canada wants you), just remember bush and the wonderful legacy he has left the gop. You should be proud!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

funny.

Why have I never seen you acknowledge the "brilliance" in any of my prior posts?

This one is on point, however... I think you would be well served to make the "tancredo '08" tagline even bigger!

OK mm... keep flogging your "point," even though it's lame as hell.

Pale, you and the old soldier need to crawl out of the cave and join the rest of mankind in the 21 century. Am I supposed to be impressed by your ignorance?

Well, I am not. When Hillary wins next year and you are whining and threatening to move to Canada (like Canada wants you), just remember bush and the wonderful legacy he has left the gop. You should be proud!

I see we've got a real dim bulb here... :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back