hillary really is sick

Hillary does not look or act as if she is sick in any manner. She's the same person she was 8 years ago when she ran....

It's amazing how the right wing media propaganda and regurgitation machine is able to make up something, completely out of the Blue, and it 'all of a sudden' becomes news and TRUE to right wingers.

you guys are walking zombies, with no ability to discern rumor from truth and your right wing media propagandists, KNOW IT, and use you and abuse you, from front and back.... while you all sit there and smile and say, do it again....

Just mind blowing how easily you are played.

You're right. She fooled me, but you are saying that bobbing your head around like a retarded chicken is normal for healthy people.
She was teasing them and responding to them...the crowd/reporters were shooting questions at her all at once, from the left and right and in front of her and she jokingly responded by swinging her head around to where all the questions were flying....

Please inform yourself and use the brain God gave you. :)

Sure, Hellary was teasing them, joking around, because that is what she Does. Everybody has always known her as a playful jokester - Sarcasm? What sarcasm?

Looks like she stumbled, which you have done most every day of your life.:dunno: She has plenty of other problems that disqualify her. Her health is not one of them, though.

Looks to me like they're helping her worn-out old ass up the steps.
So you don't see well either. OK.

Nope.. I see just fine... here is a picture of what it looks like when someone "stumbles" ....

ford-falling2.jpg

As you can see, the person stumbled, then fell, then was assisted. Usually, when people stumble, they are not assisted during the stumble because the people around them aren't clairvoyant and don't know they'll need to be holding the stumbling person's arm.

Nice try. Dumb, but nice effort.

Looks like she stumbled, which you have done most every day of your life.:dunno: She has plenty of other problems that disqualify her. Her health is not one of them, though.

Nope.. I see just fine... here is a picture of what it looks like when someone "stumbles" ....

ford-falling2.jpg

As you can see, the person stumbled, then fell, then was assisted. Usually, when people stumble, they are not assisted during the stumble because the people around them aren't clairvoyant and don't know they'll need to be holding the stumbling person's arm.
That's a major stumble, so HRC had a minor stumble.

ford-falling2.jpg

Whether it's a major or minor stumble, people don't grab your arm and help you BEFORE you've stumbled and fell. Now, maybe she already stumbled and fell and they are now helping her fat ass up the steps? I can see that being possible... but the picture is clearly of two people helping her up the steps.

Man, I swear... Hillary apologists are almost as silly as Trump apologists!

it is just too undeniable. why do you think there are no press conferences? her actions are those of someone quite sick and it would be for her own good to be put out to pasture not the whitehouse. vote for other two candidate you don't have to vote for trump. but to vote for a defective sick person like hillary makes absolutely no sense.

If the Grim Reaper comes to try and prevent her from becoming President, my money is on Hillary

Like I said before, call yourself whatever you want, but you are a republican.

Well it doesn't really matter what YOU call me... you can call me a turkey fucker... it doesn't make me one. No one died and left you in charge of determining who people are.

ford-falling2.jpg

Whether it's a major or minor stumble, people don't grab your arm and help you BEFORE you've stumbled and fell. Now, maybe she already stumbled and fell and they are now helping her fat ass up the steps? I can see that being possible... but the picture is clearly of two people helping her up the steps. Man, I swear... Hillary apologists are almost as silly as Trump apologists!
Who is apologizing? She stumbled. You stumble or afraid to at your age, all of the time. None of that has anything to do with her being president.

If the Grim Reaper comes to try and prevent her from becoming President, my money is on Hillary

Yes... I can see it now... CNN reports: The Grim Reaper gave an impromptu press conference today to announce there would be no reaping of Hillary's soul at this time. Hillary opponents were stunned and got no further explanation as Grim Reaper made a hasty exit and was last seen boarding a private jet with Bill Clinton and a rather large suitcase.

None of that has anything to do with her being president.

I don't know, some people like a president who can at least get up the steps without help. Of course, I guess that makes her more like FDR in your eyes?
Your concern that a stumble somehow makes her unqualified for the presidency is silly. I agree she is as qualified as Trump, which means neither should be in office. But a stumble? That's silly as thinking HenryBHough is sentient.

Does Hillary have the ability to come when she's called?

Called back out of the little girl's room when she's holding up the debate?

Ah well, her most powerful supporter on this board sure knows how to come when (he)(she)(it) is called!

There IS hope.....but for change? Not so much with the old bitch.....unless you're talking about her pee bag....

ford-falling2.jpg

Whether it's a major or minor stumble, people don't grab your arm and help you BEFORE you've stumbled and fell. Now, maybe she already stumbled and fell and they are now helping her fat ass up the steps? I can see that being possible... but the picture is clearly of two people helping her up the steps.

What is the appropriate amount of help to give a woman in high heels on an extremely slippery set of steps covered in ice?

ford-falling2.jpg

What is the appropriate amount of help to give a woman in high heels on an extremely slippery set of steps covered in ice?

that would be believable if the woman behind her didn't go right up the step, all by her lonesome.

Forum List

Back