hillary really is sick

She'd get replaced on the ballot, probably with Tim Kaine, who's perceived as a moderate, and he'd destroy Trump even worse than Hillary would have.

But he probably would not destroy our nation worse than Hillary would have.

Be that as it may, Kaine looks disturbing to me, as does this whole democrat controlled nation look disturbing with the mainstream media in their pocket. Plus the educators and teachers unions, the social engineers, all of Hollywood, most of the activist courts, the trial lawyers, the environmentalists, the minorities and all their antipathy, the lawlessness and open borders, and Teflon protected of all scandals. Such a grim picture.

it is just too undeniable. why do you think there are no press conferences? her actions are those of someone quite sick and it would be for her own good to be put out to pasture not the whitehouse. vote for other two candidate you don't have to vote for trump. but to vote for a defective sick person like hillary makes absolutely no sense.

I am hoping that a couple of 90 minute debates with an obnoxious orange clown in bright lights will leave her gawking like a retarded chicken. Then I will saber a bottle of champagne like its her head.

Like this? The woman has some issues going on....

Exactly the video I had in mind...sweet!

I've been saying Hildabeast doesn't look healthy for years... since before 2008. I am concerned she may not make it to election day... Trump is already running circles around her on the stump. All that said, I don't think it's a very effective strategy to point it out because it's not like an undecided voter is going to look at her and think... hmm, she doesn't look healthy, let me vote for the other 70-year-old gasbag!

If she does make it through and wins, I don't think she'll last a full term.

So which side of the fence are you on now Boss, who is getting your vote?

it is just too undeniable. why do you think there are no press conferences? her actions are those of someone quite sick and it would be for her own good to be put out to pasture not the whitehouse. vote for other two candidate you don't have to vote for trump. but to vote for a defective sick person like hillary makes absolutely no sense.

I am hoping that a couple of 90 minute debates with an obnoxious orange clown in bright lights will leave her gawking like a retarded chicken. Then I will saber a bottle of champagne like its her head.

Like this? The woman has some issues going on....

Good god are you people stupid.

That all ya got? If so stop responding to my comments, you're not worth clicking on the alert

I think it is worse than her dying in office or before the elections. She has the type of problems that will linger for years as she keeps traveling the road to dementia or whatever is the outcome. And what are we to do if she does completely break down? Hide it like they did with other presidents? In effect Bill becomes president and the interns are no longer safe?

With all I'm seeing on the internet she should be dead by election day and it shouldn't matter. I'm holding on to my early ballot to fill out until the weekend before the election, I always drop it off at the polling place anyways. I like waving at the people standing in line as conveniently enter and exit.

By the sounds of it there is no reason for you to get an early ballot or not vote at the polls.

I don't mind going to the polls, in fact I rather enjoy it. But like many I hate to wait. An early ballot allows me to walk right in and drop it off. Plus getting an early ballot is a double check that I'm on the voters roll, I initially check through the internet just before the cut-off date for being properly registered. Before the days of the internet they screwed me once and the apology note I received months after the election got me ticked; although I did learn my lesson about trusting government officials.

She'd get replaced on the ballot, probably with Tim Kaine, who's perceived as a moderate, and he'd destroy Trump even worse than Hillary would have.

But he probably would not destroy our nation worse than Hillary would have.

Be that as it may, Kaine looks disturbing to me, as does this whole democrat controlled nation look disturbing with the mainstream media in their pocket. Plus the educators and teachers unions, the social engineers, all of Hollywood, most of the activist courts, the trial lawyers, the environmentalists, the minorities and all their antipathy, the lawlessness and open borders, and Teflon protected of all scandals. Such a grim picture.

Wow. You sure are scared of a lot of people. Are you receiving treatment from a psychiatrist about all your unfounded fears?

Since all of her speeches have been in front of paid for crowds since she announced her run she is in unknown territory at the debate. My wife and I watch her speeches as the best comedy on TV and I suspect that may be true at the debates.

Even if we hypothetically entertain the idea that Hillary is actually ill and suddenly had to withdraw from the race, what difference does it make? She'd get replaced on the ballot, probably with Tim Kaine, who's perceived as a moderate, and he'd destroy Trump even worse than Hillary would have.

Kaine is Rainman, without the penchant for numbers.

Damn! That was powerful! Scary she even has a shot at the White House!

Did you mean "savor"?

Hillary is not sick. She is going to kick Trump's ass at the debates and at the election. The long term problem is that the rest of the world will now be aware that America will still have several million idiotic bigots like you lot.

seriously, do you even know the definition of bigot? or is it just some grown up sounding word you like to use? you certainly are not using it correctly.

She is healthier than Donald.

According to the man who says the VA system is providing outstanding care to the Vets.

Actually my father used the VA and I see little difference between it and a private hospital. One difference perhaps is the clientele. Those who get to use the VA a mostly, not all, poor. Dad had a problem with his eye and I took him to two private doctors, the VA fixed it.

Did you forget her psychotic rant about the vast right wing conspiracy hiding under bed back when hub was prez?

Did you forget her psychotic rant about the vast right wing conspiracy hiding under bed back when hub was prez?

And the bimbo eruption, talking about women she now says should be heard and believed. She really doesn't know what she says from one day to another.

So which side of the fence are you on now Boss, who is getting your vote?

I'm still a conservative just like I was yesterday and probably will be tomorrow. I still don't feel like either candidate represents my values so I am still undecided. Personally, I am giving Trump through the debates to make his case for my vote. If he doesn't start attacking Hillary Clinton and keeps shooting himself in the foot and jumping on land mines, it's not going to make any difference how I vote.

Forum List

Back