hillary really is sick

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
it is just too undeniable. why do you think there are no press conferences? her actions are those of someone quite sick and it would be for her own good to be put out to pasture not the whitehouse. vote for other two candidate you don't have to vote for trump. but to vote for a defective sick person like hillary makes absolutely no sense.

With all I'm seeing on the internet she should be dead by election day and it shouldn't matter. I'm holding on to my early ballot to fill out until the weekend before the election, I always drop it off at the polling place anyways. I like waving at the people standing in line as conveniently enter and exit.

Even if we hypothetically entertain the idea that Hillary is actually ill and suddenly had to withdraw from the race, what difference does it make? She'd get replaced on the ballot, probably with Tim Kaine, who's perceived as a moderate, and he'd destroy Trump even worse than Hillary would have.

With all I'm seeing on the internet she should be dead by election day and it shouldn't matter. I'm holding on to my early ballot to fill out until the weekend before the election, I always drop it off at the polling place anyways. I like waving at the people standing in line as conveniently enter and exit.

By the sounds of it there is no reason for you to get an early ballot or not vote at the polls.

Even if we hypothetically entertain the idea that Hillary is actually ill and suddenly had to withdraw from the race, what difference does it make? She'd get replaced on the ballot, probably with Tim Kaine, who's perceived as a moderate, and he'd destroy Trump even worse than Hillary would have.

Tim Kaine is an unknown and wouldn't have a prayer. Good grief

No matter what he is really like he looks like a perv to me. Not sure why she picked him.

No matter what he is really like he looks like a perv to me. Not sure why she picked him.

He was safe pick for her. He has no controversial past and he isn't going to upstage her the way someone like Sanders or Warren could.

He looks like a wimp and I don't know why s he did either except I read somewhere she owed him political favors

He was safe pick for her. He has no controversial past and he isn't going to upstage her the way someone like Sanders or Warren could.

yep, Warren would have upstaged her and we know there can't be two queens in the same hive.

Since he'd be running against a known sociopath, he'd have no problems.

it is just too undeniable. why do you think there are no press conferences? her actions are those of someone quite sick and it would be for her own good to be put out to pasture not the whitehouse. vote for other two candidate you don't have to vote for trump. but to vote for a defective sick person like hillary makes absolutely no sense.

I am hoping that a couple of 90 minute debates with an obnoxious orange clown in bright lights will leave her gawking like a retarded chicken. Then I will saber a bottle of champagne like its her head.

I am hoping that a couple of 90 minute debates with an obnoxious orange clown in bright lights will leave her gawking like a retarded chicken. Then I will saber a bottle of champagne like its her head.

Like this? The woman has some issues going on....

Did you mean "savor"?

Hillary is not sick. She is going to kick Trump's ass at the debates and at the election. The long term problem is that the rest of the world will now be aware that America will still have several million idiotic bigots like you lot.

I've been saying Hildabeast doesn't look healthy for years... since before 2008. I am concerned she may not make it to election day... Trump is already running circles around her on the stump. All that said, I don't think it's a very effective strategy to point it out because it's not like an undecided voter is going to look at her and think... hmm, she doesn't look healthy, let me vote for the other 70-year-old gasbag!

If she does make it through and wins, I don't think she'll last a full term.

Like this? The woman has some issues going on....

Good god are you people stupid.

Hitler rejoiced at the death of FDR, hysterically believing it would change the course of the war.

I find that hard to believe since they died 18 days apart and Hitler was hiding in his bunker.

Forum List

Back