hillary really is sick

So which side of the fence are you on now Boss, who is getting your vote?

I'm still a conservative just like I was yesterday and probably will be tomorrow. I still don't feel like either candidate represents my values so I am still undecided. Personally, I am giving Trump through the debates to make his case for my vote. If he doesn't start attacking Hillary Clinton and keeps shooting himself in the foot and jumping on land mines, it's not going to make any difference how I vote.

So you are not making the case for Hillary anymore, well that is progress.

Hillary does not look or act as if she is sick in any manner. She's the same person she was 8 years ago when she ran....

It's amazing how the right wing media propaganda and regurgitation machine is able to make up something, completely out of the Blue, and it 'all of a sudden' becomes news and TRUE to right wingers.

you guys are walking zombies, with no ability to discern rumor from truth and your right wing media propagandists, KNOW IT, and use you and abuse you, from front and back.... while you all sit there and smile and say, do it again....

Just mind blowing how easily you are played.

Hillary does not look or act as if she is sick in any manner. She's the same person she was 8 years ago when she ran....

It's amazing how the right wing media propaganda and regurgitation machine is able to make up something, completely out of the Blue, and it 'all of a sudden' becomes news and TRUE to right wingers.

you guys are walking zombies, with no ability to discern rumor from truth and your right wing media propagandists, KNOW IT, and use you and abuse you, from front and back.... while you all sit there and smile and say, do it again....

You're forgetting her psychotic acting out as First Lady with her "vast right wing conspiracy" rant, her "Bimbo Eruptions" and imaginary sniper fire in Bosnia. Where's the evidence that she has had treatment and is no longer crazy because she was 20 years ago.

You're forgetting her psychotic acting out as First Lady with her "vast right wing conspiracy" rant, her "Bimbo Eruptions" and imaginary sniper fire in Bosnia. Where's the evidence that she has had treatment and is no longer crazy because she was 20 years ago.
Simply far right blathering by a far right ideologue, nothing more. There is no indication of any need of treatment by HRC, but there is such need for william the wie.

Jake, you idiot, look around my join date is listed with my posts. You agreed with your fellow idiot on another thread that you had seen me post the same post two years before I joined the board. I'm putting you on ignore.

You're right. She fooled me, but you are saying that bobbing your head around like a retarded chicken is normal for healthy people.

So which side of the fence are you on now Boss, who is getting your vote?

I'm still a conservative just like I was yesterday and probably will be tomorrow. I still don't feel like either candidate represents my values so I am still undecided. Personally, I am giving Trump through the debates to make his case for my vote. If he doesn't start attacking Hillary Clinton and keeps shooting himself in the foot and jumping on land mines, it's not going to make any difference how I vote.

Attacking Hillary is really all most right wingers want. Anything else is negotiable. They don't care who becomes president as long as they repeat the "I HATE HILLARY" mantra. That's really all right wing radio says they have to adhere to.

Attacking Hillary is really all most right wingers want. Anything else is negotiable. They don't care who becomes president as long as they repeat the "I HATE HILLARY" mantra. That's really all right wing radio says they have to adhere to.

Well my Conservative values are not negotiable. I don't know about "right wing" or even if I am a part of them these days... it's hard to tell. I am a Conservative who believes in individual liberty as established by the framers of the Constitution with a small, limited federal government. I don't "hate" Hillary, I just think she is a dishonest crook who has no business in public service.

You're right. She fooled me, but you are saying that bobbing your head around like a retarded chicken is normal for healthy people.
She was teasing them and responding to them...the crowd/reporters were shooting questions at her all at once, from the left and right and in front of her and she jokingly responded by swinging her head around to where all the questions were flying....

Please inform yourself and use the brain God gave you. :)

Jake, you idiot, look around my join date is listed with my posts. You agreed with your fellow idiot on another thread that you had seen me post the same post two years before I joined the board. I'm putting you on ignore.
OK, you can't handle the facts, you go with ideology.

Hillary-Clinton-Helped-Up-Steps.jpg

Does this look like she's healthy to you? :dunno:

Well my Conservative values are not negotiable. I don't know about "right wing" or even if I am a part of them these days... it's hard to tell. I am a Conservative who believes in individual liberty as established by the framers of the Constitution with a small, limited federal government. I don't "hate" Hillary, I just think she is a dishonest crook who has no business in public service.

You are a republican that hates Hillary. Call yourself anything you want if you are embarrassed to admit what you really are. You vote republican, or possibly libertarian if you can convince yourself that the goals are the same. You hate anything that isn't a republican ideal. You are just another republican, no matter what you might want to call yourself.

Hillary-Clinton-Helped-Up-Steps.jpg

Does this look like she's healthy to you? :dunno:
Looks like she stumbled, which you have done most every day of your life.:dunno: She has plenty of other problems that disqualify her. Her health is not one of them, though.

You are a republican that hates Hillary. Call yourself anything you want if you are embarrassed to admit what you really are. You vote republican, or possibly libertarian if you can convince yourself that the goals are the same. You hate anything that isn't a republican ideal. You are just another republican, no matter what you might want to call yourself.

I'm not a Republican, I've never been a Republican. I do believe in republicanism as opposed to democracy because that is what our framers established. There is a good reason for that, it ensures individual liberty better. I've never voted for a Libertarian candidate. I don't have a problem with Libertarians for the most part, I just think they're too ideological. Libertarianism would be great if the whole world were libertarians.

Looks like she stumbled, which you have done most every day of your life.:dunno: She has plenty of other problems that disqualify her. Her health is not one of them, though.

Looks to me like they're helping her worn-out old ass up the steps.

of course it does.

and please feel free to refer to any man in the same fashion.

and then wonder why women tell the GOP to shove it.

I'm not a Republican, I've never been a Republican. I do believe in republicanism as opposed to democracy because that is what our framers established. There is a good reason for that, it ensures individual liberty better. I've never voted for a Libertarian candidate. I don't have a problem with Libertarians for the most part, I just think they're too ideological. Libertarianism would be great if the whole world were libertarians.

Like I said. You are a republican if you support republicans. I don't care if that embarrasses you.

Looks to me like they're helping her worn-out old ass up the steps.
So you don't see well either. OK.

Nope.. I see just fine... here is a picture of what it looks like when someone "stumbles" ....

ford-falling2.jpg

As you can see, the person stumbled, then fell, then was assisted. Usually, when people stumble, they are not assisted during the stumble because the people around them aren't clairvoyant and don't know they'll need to be holding the stumbling person's arm.

Forum List

Back